Hug-a-Bub Ring Sling

Hug-a-Bub Ring Sling

Difficult to use

I found the ring sling very difficult to use with a fussy baby who didn't like to be confined. He would scream and arch his back every time I tried to put him in it, resulting in him not being secure. The ring sling is certainly not for every baby.

Review collected in partnership with Hug-a-Bub

Wish we bought it sooner

Love the colours of our sling (bondi colours). Our baby doesn't like it and it was hard trying to get her into it. Wish we bought it sooner as our baby was just over 4 months and 7.6kg when we got it. I think it would be easier and we would use it if we started our baby in it from a younger age.

Review collected in partnership with Hug-a-Bub

Mandi78asked

Ring Sling

Hi,
I'm after reviews of the Hugabub RING SLING, not the wrap?
Could someone please comment?

Leslie
Leslie

I am a certified babywearing instructor educated through Die Trageschule Dresden. I love the Hug A Bub ring slings, especially the new mesh one. It's cotton weave is cool and easily washed. I also like that they use quality rings and fabric from a ethical manufacturer. I have not seen any other mesh fabric slings out there. I also like that the fabrics used are not too thin/thick or cheap run of the mill cotton. Hug A Bub has great customer service and good instructions to help if you are unfamiliar with using a sling. I love ring slings because they are beautiful easy and compact. I feel like a natural mam in a ring sling. When I wear other types of carriers, I feel like I am going on a trip and have my baby packed in a back pack:)

Rubyrhi
Rubyrhi

Hi Mandi78. Just wondering if you ever purchased a hugabub ring sling? I'm thinking of going down the same path. If so how did you find it? Thank you Rhianna

Hi,

I don't have a HugaBub ring sling. I was looking for a light cotton everyday sling as I don't want to wear out my beautiful P-Sling.

I have a silk blend P-sling in slate grey. Although I wear it casually, It's quite dressy and I have had quite a few mums stop to ask me what type of sling it is.

Also, I have a BreezeBaby (same as Taylor Made Sling. Absolutely swear by it for bathing an infant. I could never manage a bath, too awkward.

My 'Seven' sling lives in the car and is my arms free kit when holding my young bub while collecting my toddler from daycare.

Wear any sling on your shoulder and not your neck or you will soon feel neck pain. Practice without a baby in until you feel what's right positioning.

Had a Natures Sway sling and regret selling it off but, at the time, I felt compelled to minimise.

Get an answer from our members and Hug-a-Bub representatives

Compare all 5 Hug-a-Bub