Hug-a-Bub Ring Sling

Hug-a-Bub Ring Sling

Lana

LanaAdelaide

Wonderful product

Absolutely love this ring sling for my toddler and also my Newborn. The material is soft and comfortable and the colour is perfect, just as pictured. It’s a great product that makes juggling two kids under two a lot easier. I would definitely recommend this ring sling, it’s a fantastic product.

Great carrier

Love this sling. I have tried a few different types of carriers and this is easiest and fastest to get on. The baby loves it and she usually falls asleep in it. Great when she is a bit fussy. The fabric feels sturdy yet is still breathable. Great that it is also organic.

Emma S

Emma SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent ring sling.

Baby Carriers

Find out how Hug-a-Bub Ring Sling compares to other Baby Carriers

Yet another fantastic product from hugabub!

I used the original hugabub many moons ago with my first child, and then again last year with my second. I couldn't fault it OR live without it! That piece of fabric got me through some tough times!

I recently purchased the ring sling now that my Bub is a little bigger, now ten months. He is up and down like a yoyo now he's walking and also going through that clingy stage where he wants me close.

The ring sling has surpassed my expectations! Easy to use, light weight and cool to wear, comfy, and most of all my Bub loves it! He loves being on the hip and seeing everything, while feeling snugly at the same time.

Thanks again hugabub for another fab product!!

Love this sling!!!

Loved this for keeping my bub close from birth. Light weight material was especially good in summer. Was also useful for carrying my toddler around at the shops. Loved it so much I bought both my sisters one and they've loved it as much as I do. Easy to use but important for pple to read up on safe baby wearing.
Great product!

Review collected in partnership with Hug-a-Bub

Loved the hug a bub sling birth to toddler years!

I loved my hug a bub sling and wrap. The sling was great from birth with a sleeping bub to toddler years as an aid carrying around on my hip! I found it so easy to use and adjust if needed whilst baby is in it. It went everywhere with me just incase! Highly recommend!

B. Ariasa

B. AriasaSingleton wa

We live in our ring sling

Best decision I made!

Bub loves being close by and I love being able to have hands free knowing my little one is comfortable. It's easy to use, really good for travelling with and keeps you so cool in the summer. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves to snuggle baby while on the go!

Brodie

BrodieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved my ring sling!

Loved the ring sling so much I bought 2. Was a gorgeous colour and I used on my 2 little boys. Made life a little bit easier! Both my little boys hated being put down and it allowed me to be able to still do things and hold them close.

Baby Carriers

Find out how Hug-a-Bub Ring Sling compares to other Baby Carriers

Love it!

I bought the mesh one as we live in a warm and humid climate. It was great, once I learned how to use it, even hubby managed it! Got a lot of compliments on it when using it. It's also much more breathable and cooler than the other slings I've used before this.

Quick n handy

I had a big baby but this sling was great for my back, quick and easy for those last minute and short shops, breathable and so good in summer, and so easy to use even when Bub is asleep from the car! I recommend this sling or the organic - I bought both and was super happy with them both and comfort I (& baby) experienced in them. Wish I'd had one for any one of my first 3 babies!!

Mandi78asked

Ring Sling

Hi,
I'm after reviews of the Hugabub RING SLING, not the wrap?
Could someone please comment?

Leslie
Leslie

I am a certified babywearing instructor educated through Die Trageschule Dresden. I love the Hug A Bub ring slings, especially the new mesh one. It's cotton weave is cool and easily washed. I also like that they use quality rings and fabric from a ethical manufacturer. I have not seen any other mesh fabric slings out there. I also like that the fabrics used are not too thin/thick or cheap run of the mill cotton. Hug A Bub has great customer service and good instructions to help if you are unfamiliar with using a sling. I love ring slings because they are beautiful easy and compact. I feel like a natural mam in a ring sling. When I wear other types of carriers, I feel like I am going on a trip and have my baby packed in a back pack:)

Rubyrhi
Rubyrhi

Hi Mandi78. Just wondering if you ever purchased a hugabub ring sling? I'm thinking of going down the same path. If so how did you find it? Thank you Rhianna

Hi,

I don't have a HugaBub ring sling. I was looking for a light cotton everyday sling as I don't want to wear out my beautiful P-Sling.

I have a silk blend P-sling in slate grey. Although I wear it casually, It's quite dressy and I have had quite a few mums stop to ask me what type of sling it is.

Also, I have a BreezeBaby (same as Taylor Made Sling. Absolutely swear by it for bathing an infant. I could never manage a bath, too awkward.

My 'Seven' sling lives in the car and is my arms free kit when holding my young bub while collecting my toddler from daycare.

Wear any sling on your shoulder and not your neck or you will soon feel neck pain. Practice without a baby in until you feel what's right positioning.

Had a Natures Sway sling and regret selling it off but, at the time, I felt compelled to minimise.

Get an answer from our members and Hug-a-Bub representatives

Compare all 5 Hug-a-Bub