Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

Lien Ma
Lien MaSydney

Our Favourite Wipes

Been trying different wipes due to having twins. By far Huggies is our favourite given:
- it always moist
- thick, good when bubs do the big one :p
- you can tear it to half, save half later
- great on my bubs sensitive skins

Huggies is not cheap, get it when it's on sale :)

Francis
FrancisMelbourne

Best wipes but too expensive!

These are the best wipes out there but too expensive! Thickness and wetness cleans bub well and no nappy rash encountered. Packs are easily closed to keep moisture in. Easy to pull out (encountered other brand wipes which get knotted together). However, cannot give more than 3 rating due to unaffordability.

Mel M
Mel MFairfield west

Good wipes

Huggies wipes are always moist and never tear while I am using them. I usually use the unsencented ones but I have use the ones with slight smell and they do smell great I just prefer the unsecented ones. They come in great handy packs of 80 wipes to keep in the nappy bag or come in big boxes to use in the wipe box at home. All over they are a great baby wipe I love them.

jinsui
jinsuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huggies Baby Wipes - Water only. really?

Bub has very sensitive skin and I bought the water only wipes for him thinking it will be fine as it's just water, what could go wrong? Bub reacted sooo badly to it, very very red bum, I had to use steroids to calm it down. Makes you wonder if it really is just water only.

Horrible product

The reason people review these poorly is because they feel like a paper towel, they lose their moisture in the pack.
plain and simple. I get the CVS brand and they are soft, gentle, fragrance free and half the cost.
I bought the huggies on sale at Shop Rite and I am returning them. I would have gotten stuck with 3 packs of them ugh!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Manpreet
ManpreetMelbourne

Best thing for babies

Wipes are so soft for babies, works well for the baby skin .enough wet to clean ur babies. Just loved this product for my baby. Its little bit expensive but goes wel with its quality. Will recmmend this product to all the new parents as we cant risk with our babies

narinder
narinderMelbourne

Good for babies

I have used lots of baby wipes for my twins... but was never satisfied with any of them..either they were too dry or too coarse.. but huggies solved all my issues. They are perfect with quality.. watery as well as smooth.. not harsh on the skin .. little expensive than normal ones .. but price is okay with quality

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best wipes out there!

After using these I will never touched another brand again! I tried Johnsons baby wipes and they were so dry & felt like sandpaper! Huggies baby wipes (fragrance free) are always so wet at every new packet. I buy in bulk and every new box I open (even if I purchased it 3 months prior to opening it) is sealed perfectly it's as if I only just got a brand new box that day. I love that they aren't filled with chemicals or cause nappy rash. They efficiently clean at every nappy change and I love that they are non-toxic (my son often puts them in his mouth). Definitely worth the money!!

Aleks
AleksPerth, WA

Best baby wipes

I love how soft, thick and moist these wipes are. You don't need to use as many to clean messes and they are really nice on my son's skin. He has had no issues. Even though this is a more expensive brand I will not buy any other and will continue to use them. I have also noticed that they are great to clean my hands with when I'm out and about instead of hand sanitizer. I have really sensitive skin which cracks in winter and hand sanitiser burns but these are amazing on my hands.

Sabrina
SabrinaBrisbane

Unfortunately causes bad reaction

Really liked these wipes (nice texture, thick, pulls out one at a time, package closes well) HOWEVER it caused our baby to develop a nasty rash so we had to stop using it. I think the ingredient that causes this problem is cocamidopropyl betaine as we've noticed the rash occur with other brands that have this same ingredient. Currently using Baby U Goat Milk wipes and not having any bad reaction to it.

Fierie
FierieCairns

Not for senstive babies or mums.

I really liked this product it works so well but unfortunately it doesn't agree with our skin. Went to the doctors and apparently it caused "allergic contact dermatitis" on both of us! If you or your baby aren't sensitive I would totally recommend but if you are stay far, far away.

Roger
RogerMelbourne

Terrible papery texture

Expensive but has terrible quality. The paper used has a texture reminiscent of recycled phone books if you could remember how that feels, and tears easily. Moisture is overbearing so what you essentially get is something soggy that rips easily. Horrid product at cut throats prices that I would never recommend.

Rubbish!

Huggies baby wipes are terrible! What use is a baby wipe if it rips before you get it out the packet. I don't usually buy huggies baby wipes, but they had a special offer so I decided to give them ago. Well never again! Completely useless and multiple come out at once which is again annoying.

Never buy any thing from huggies

Year old and A5 month old every time that I've bought stuff for my child it has always been better when it's Pampers. I would never buy Huggies ever again the only time that we've ever got it is because of a mistake or because it was the only thing that was an option every time that I have it I almost always waste whatever we have left because it's garbage. The wipes my wife got are terrible. They are basically wet paper towels.

R.Davis
R.DavisChicago

Stinky scent

I love Huggies products, I have used them with all of my girls, recently I purchased the Huggies simply clean and they have a horrible odor and they are dry. They don't leave my baby smelling fresh like the natural care ones. The worst part I purchased an entire box.

Chillie5
Chillie5VIC, 3055

Thick but too wet

I used these wipes when my twins were newborns, they are quite thick and worked great at cleaning their bottoms but the further down the pack I got the more and more wet the wipes were. I found that I had to wring the moisture out of them, and if I didn't, they gave my babies nappy rash.

Mrs Smith
Mrs SmithChristchurch, NZ

Alcohol dried out and irritated skin.

Pros: Thick and Sanitises

Cons: Alcohol caused dryness and irritated skin.
Since changing brands my kids don't get rashes anymore and thanks to me using them one day to remove my make up I now know why!

They are ok until you need to wipe your child's bottom continuously with bugs like gastro etc to which the irritation becomes visible (rashes may appear) however if I wouldn't use it on my face again why would I use it on my child's? Yes the alcohol helps Sanitises but is it really necessary? Try it on your face and if you feel the need to moisturize maybe baby would appreciate some cream too or a change of brand.

MumCecille
MumCecilleSydney

You get what you pay

Among all the brands that I have tried, this is one that has made nappy time bearable. The wipes are thick enough that wouldn't tear during pulling. The moisture is just right and comfortably soft for my bub's skin. It's easy to grab from the container. Sometimes though I experienced some of its components like thin threadlike materials being left in my bub's behind. And yes, it's not eco-friendly.

Mummy bee
Mummy bee

My favourite out of all brands.

As a FTM I bought every single known brand of baby wipes in the market. Huggies, BigW,Curash,red nose and J&J you name it. Out of them all this is my favourite. I got the pull out tub, it's so easy to use and pull out which makes my life so much easier. The wipe itself is thick and wet enough(not too dry nor wet). It is a bit more expensive than your other brands but it worth every scent. The bear design just adds that cuteness to it. Absolutely loved it. I usually buy the 384 pack to refill the tub and I usually stock up when it's on special in the supermarket.

Caffie
CaffieAustralia

Decent.

The good: these wipes have just the right moisture level, are a good size and the dispenser box makes it easy to grab them in a hurry. The travel case is convenient too.
The bad: they tend to 'pill' when wiping and can leave tiny bits of wipe on bub's behind, sometimes tear when being removed from the travel case (not the main dispenser) and are not Eco-friendly.

PZapp
PZappGold Coast

Thick and practical

Tried many brands of baby wet wipes and Huggies is the best so far: thick, gentle on the skin, easy to pull just one from the packet (with most brands you pull one out and end up getting 3 or more... When changing nappies it's almost impossible to have both hands free so that is very inconvenient plus you end up wasting them...)
You get what you pay for.
Price.

em74
em74AU

Used to be awesome. now just as bad as the others

cant comment on allergies as luckily bub is ok with anything, but can comment on quality. they used to have very thick big wipes that would do the job in one quick motion, no matter what the mess was. you'd only need a couple of them. maybe that was the issue? now (may-june 2-14) they have a "new" range, which is thin and terrible. you end up using 10 hen you only used 2 before, and end up with poop on your hands half of the time. very disappointing. will change brands.
the old ones
thin, bad quality

Dee
DeeSydney

Waste of money

I'm a FTM, and after purchasing a few bulk packets before baby arrived I found them to be quite dry, ripping apart and worse if all giving my poor baby ugly nappy rash! I so ce purchased curash wipes, sudocream and benapathrn ointment and the rash had gone. It's very upsetting but you will be suprised the difference with curash wipes
Goes on sale often
Ripps, dries. Nappy rashes

Carina
Carinasydney

Reaction

I don't have sensitive skin but this is the first time I have ever had a reaction to a product. Huggies wipes gave me dermatitis on my fingers and it's only getting worse! I will be changing from these wipes ASAP. Besides that I had no other issue with them, they done the job but I am worried about the ingredients in these wipes.
Good quality
Gave me dermatitis

Biks
BiksNew South Wales

Avoid if

you have sensitive skin. Huggies wipes gave me dermatitis on my fingers. At first i thought it was something else since i have used huggies products before but i picked up the wrong wipes and the dermatitis started to go away.

Also noticed that they seem to rip easily when pulling them out of the packet.
thick