Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

great wipes for face and hands

i found these wipes were better for hands and face cleaning the nappy change time they are also really thick and dont break
great for hands and face
not so great for change time

lovinit
lovinitVIC, 3136

OK

These wipes cause nappy rash on my son faster than other wipes therefore I don't buy them any more. Apart from this they do a great job at cleaning up at nappy change time as they are nice and thick. They refillable containers are great and easily dispense wipes for use during nappy changes. They are also great for cleaning sticky fingers and faces after meal times.
Very thick, good amount of moisture, lots of different sized packs that they come in-good for different things
expensive, cause nappy rash on my son

mistee3
mistee3Perth, WA

OK

These wipes are thick and very soft. The non scented wipes worked wonderful on my son when he was a newborn and I didn't need to use handfuls of wipes so a large pack lasted quite a while. I did find that they were not as wet as other wipes and are quite expensive.
Thick and soft, well known brand.
Very expensive compared to other wipes that work just as well.

katemack
katemackAU

I have these wipes in a small handy pack, an 80 pack (for weekends away) and also the large reuseable pack for home. I buy in the bulk pack and restock from there. You can get away with using less wipes per nappy change as they are good quality. My baby has never had a nappy rash with these. I also use them to wipe faces, hands. There is a pack in my living room and they are constantly used.
Readily available
In lots of different sized packs
Frangrance or non-fragrance
Comes with a sensitive skin option
Comes in bulk packs
Sometimes the top wipes are a bit dry so you have to turn the bulk packs upside down for a while.
Expensive

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
MLT
MLTAU

Good thickness, good moisture, good size, wipes her bottom without making her red....no nappy rash. Glad they come in bulk.
really good wipes. Get them bulk when on special. I use fragrance free ones.
Expensive

jd8
jd8

I highly recommend using this product, it comes in a bulk box which is great value for money and you save heaps. The thickness of the wipes will also make them last longer saving you money in the long run. To me, they arent rough and they do not rip as stated in other reviews.
I like the thickness of these wipes which makes it easier to wipe up mess or to change a nappy.
I find using other wipes that are thin, you end up using heaps but not with these wipes. I use the sensitive one just incase my babys skin is sensitive.
Absolutely nothing

clk244
clk244AU

Bad

I wouldn't recommend this product at all, they always tore when I tried to get them out which was really frustrating.
Tried these as they were on sale, didn't like them. They came with a great dispenser.
They rip when you pull them out. Left paper residue on my daughters bum.

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Good

I love Huggies baby wipes. They allow me to clean my baby plus any spills with ease. They are a high quality product well worth purchasing. The wipes come in a range of different sizes, perfect for any occassion. Expect to pay more for this product, but it is worth it!!
Huggies baby wipes are fantastic. They are thick and absorbent, perfect for cleaning up baby. They are also soft and gentle on my baby's skin. The wipes are nice and moist, and in this regard are far better than any other brand on the market.
They are more expensive than other brands available at the supermarket.

sarahmelissa
sarahmelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad

I wouldn't recommend this product, I found them too thick and they would very easily tear just trying to wrestle one out of the packet. Not for me.
I used this product only when I was given samples of it for free to try, but to be honest I didnt really find any pro's, I dont like this item.
They are very thick and would often tear when trying to get one out of the packet and they are expensive.

stegosarus
stegosarus

They are absorbent and can be used for many purpose a must in every handbag. Regardless of inside or outside baby will feel clean and fresh
Huggies babies wipes are very absorbant and are great to take everywhere, as well as using them for wipping baby after mess, they are also useful for picnic's and to clean up your baby's face after a messy episope

bjbdrjpine
bjbdrjpine

Good

i only use huggies wipes i have never had a problem with them i find them to be alot thicker then other brands doesnt feel like your fingers are going to go through the wipes and when you change a soild nappy you dont have to wipe very hard or use as many unlike alot of others
very thick wipes nice and moist and you dont have to use as many as some other wipes

CheekyMonkey
CheekyMonkeyAU

Good

I have tried 2 other brands. I found that Huggies wipes are softer and thicker. So when I use the wipe for soft soiled bottom, it doesn't feel like touching it. The wetness is also consistent. The other brand that I tried last time, sometimes it is ok but the other time is very wet until I can squeezed the liquid out.
It is thick and soft. Not overly wet as some other nappy wipes are. It comes in bigger pack which is more economical. It is save to use on sensitive skin. Now it comes in 3 different range, which are fragrance free, lightly scented and for newborn and sensitive.
It is more expensive than other wipes but I usually buy them when they are on specials.

gimmemoore
gimmemooreAU

We've found that our baby's skin had severe nappy rash reactions to most wipes (especially the no name branded ones)... For a while I was using face washers with warm water when changing a dirty nappy. One day, my partner bought the huggies wipes (I think he was over having to wet a new washer every time she needed a change) and we haven't looked back. They're soft and thick and available in fragrance free. There's only a few brands of wipes that we're able to buy for our sensitive bub, but the Huggies are by far my favourite...
Thick and sturdy wipes. Have the option of buying Fragrance Free. Our bub has never had any nappy rash whilst using these wipes...
They're more expensive, but you have to pay a bit extra for quality...

Paula89
Paula89AU

A wonderful wipe. My son has sensitive skin and I have found that some brands of wipes can irritate his skin, but I've never had this problem with Huggies.
Nice and large and thick. Clean up most mess easily.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mundpets
mundpetsAU

I have tried other brands and this is the best by far, only need a couple to do the job. Other brands tend to give nappy rash,have a high scent and are far too wet. I love the handy travel packs too
Thick and not too wet
bit expensive compared to other brands

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

A wipe is a wipe is a wipe to me unless they are pathetically small or have a horrible scent.

Huggies wipes are on a par with other leading brands as far as size is concerned and they smell fine (you can get unscented too). They're just not BRILLIANT for the price (unless on special then they are great)
They are sufficient as far as baby wipes are concerned. You can often get them on special which makes it worth it.

I like their travel pack ones.
If not on special they CAN be expensive and really, for what? A wet piece of cloth that wipes bums?
I just don't see that much of a difference between the various wipes that makes the price difference so huge.

lizziegordon
lizziegordonACT, 2614

OK

There are other wipes out there that are just as soft without the big price tag and the tearing problem. Some of the generic brands, which are considerably cheaper, are actually much better quality than Huggies, and not the thin crappy ones that generic brands always used to have.
The dispenser is the best of the lot and doesn't hurt your hands trying to get one out. They're quite soft and seem to stay wet to the very last wipe.
As others have said, the wipes tear, which means that they get wasted and you end up with the mess on your hands that you were trying to avoid. They're also very expensive, especially compared to generic brands.

craftymumma
craftymummaQLD, 4055

OK

For the price, you would expect a quality product, but in all honesty, Huggies have not got it right with these wipes. Most mothers naturally think that because Huggies nappies are fairly good, the wipes will follow suit. That is not the case and I wouldn't recommend buying these.
They have a nice frangrance and a cute design on them (but who really cares about having a cute design when they are used for wiping bottoms?!).
Every time I try to get one out of the pack, the corner rips off and I have to try again by pinching a whole lot of them out of the pack and then peeling one wipe off the stack. Very annoying.

taw11
taw11

Terrible

I am a regular user of huggies nappies and tried the wipes more than once. As noted above, they tear. This is a fairly fundamental design flaw in a baby wipe as generally, whatever it is you are wiping you DO NOT want on your hands. I found these 'failed' too many times to ever buy them again. I'm even loathe to use the freeby packs you get with the larger boxes of huggies napps sometimes. I find these wipes to be a bit of a dud.
Not a lot to like about these wipes.
They tear. You wipe a babies bum with them - they tear. You get poo on your hands. Not good.

GoGoGoanna
GoGoGoanna

Good

A good quality generously sized prodcut, but far too expensive. I think we end up paying for the advertising campaigns.
I loved the dispenser box. It has a postal slot in the top which has two rubber "lips". This really helped reduce wastage due to wipes drying out too fast. They are a good sized wipe, and I often found I could simple tear one in half.
The cost is too high for everyday use. It think it is worth buying one or two with the dispenser box on sale, then reloading the box with a cheaper brand or home made wipes. They are not biodegradaable I belive and certainly cannot be flushed down the toilet. I do not like the perfumed variety as it irritated my child's skin.

Truth
TruthAU

Terrible

I would not buy these wipes again. Although they have the best dispenser box I have seen, the wipes themselves were not nice to use & I think they may have contributed to our only episode of nappy rash
Good re-usable box which can be re-filled
I did not like these wipes at all. They did not dispense well from the pack and are quite small compared to other wipes. The only time my baby had nappy rash was when I used these wipes. I don't know if it was coincidence, but the rash resolved as soon as I changed to a different wipe.

hambag
hambag

OK

I buy huggies nappies but am not a great fan of the wipes. The only time I ever buy them is when I get the travel pack and once the wipes are finished I fill the case with another brand of wipes.
I like that they are nice and thick and not too wet. I also like the portable carry case although I often fill it with other brand wipes
Although thick they often tear and hardly ever come out of the box one at a time. The wipe itself is also quite small compared to other wipes.

JoP123
JoP123AU

Good

I would only buy huggies baby wipes. They are easy to use and the thickness of the wipe makes cleaning my little girl easy.
I trust huggies with Nappies & Wipes. They are really easy to use and pull out of the huggies containers. I tried other brands that werent as easy to pull out. Clean baby and toddler bottoms really well.
Can be a bit too moist and cold.