Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

Concerned parent
Concerned parentIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely horrific product

Absolutely terrible. Wondered what gave our 2 week old such a horrible burn like rash on her bum and by elimination realised it was these wipes. So cruel to see and worse still to listen to her cries of agony due to the chemical like burn. Will never purchase again, however they should be removed from the market so this cannot happen to anyone else

Purchased in November 2021.

Aubs83
Aubs83Sydney, NSW

If I could give Zero stars I would…. 3 year old with special needs, never had nappy rash until now.

I’ve spent three years keeping my girl nappy rash free. Third nappy change with these and she has the sorest bottom ever. Will be returning the other 5 x 3 packs and never purchasing another Huggies product again.

Ms.E
Ms.E

Not even deserve 1 star! Horrible nappy rash

After 1 week using Huggies Fragrance free wipes, my new born baby developed horrible nappy rash. The wipes contain chemical which irritate skin, I tried to use it on myself to see if the wipes is safe to use ; and I can feel the burning and tightening feeling afterwards, the rash improved after we stop using the Huggies wipes, but still very hard on bub as she still have to wear nappies and it doesn't help for quick healing . I feel so upset to see my baby discomfort and in pain.

Purchased in March 2021 at Costco for $50.00.

Sara
SaraFar North Queensland, QLD

Gave my little one Diaper Rash

I used Huggies Wipes to give it ago. Then not even a week later it gave my little one diaper rash which he never had before, Never again using Huggies.

Purchased in February 2020 at IGA for $5.00.

madebyabtsfanwhoisthedau
madebyabtsfanwhoisthedauSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too rough

Not good for newborn baby. Everytime I used it to my 6 weeks old baby, horrible rashes developed and poor wee girl suffers pain and agony. The surface is too rough on skin because of its thickness. I tried different types of their wipes and the result still the same. I will never use it again. Wont recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in December 2019 for $3.50.

Veerpal  Dhaliwal
Veerpal DhaliwalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldnt be using it again

We tried the Huggies Mickey Mouse packing wipes, Within hours started seeing a rash occurring. By the next morning it was all over my baby bottom an genitals causing her pain and discomfort. she is only 6 weeks old poor baby cries!! These products are not safe for my baby. No happy at all

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.00.

Selena
SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible cancer causing ingredients

Don't use this product on your baby's it causes server nappy rash and soaks into your baby's skin over time causing dangerous reactions to some children and the ingredients are not healthy to be pushing on your baby's skin normal baby wipes burn my face I can't use them on my children there not healthy
I recommend water wipes to all mother's

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Shenae T.
Shenae T.Perth, WA

Huggies PBH wipes vs Huggies cocconut wipes

I absolutely love Huggies Cocconut wipes, no irritation, smell nice and are thick, I decided to give Huggies PBH wipes ago as they are supposed to be more sensitive, water wipes the wipes are super thick, dry, coarse and cause irritations, it's like wiping a bottom with a sheet of sandpaper. I had thought that with the price difference between the two with the PBH sensitive wipes being $2 dearer a packet that they would be a better wipe, I was weong as this is not the case. If im to use Huggies wipes ill be sticking to the cocconut wipes.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Horrible!

Really dry compared to the Silk brand, so I find it grips to the skin a lot more. Noticed that when I started using these wipes, my daughter had started developing a small rash but thought it was due to not changing her nappys straight after she’s peed, etc. But now her rash has become incredibly inflamed, raised, bumpy and red the more I use the wipes! And I know it irritates her because she tries to scratch it every chance she gets. I used these wipes on my NB son for the first time the other day due to running out of the Silk wipes and it ended up pulling a little bit of his skin off in between his pelvis crease.

Big 0/10 if I could. They are horrible.

Purchased in February 2019.

Jess S
Jess SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won’t be using again!

My poor son has been in such pain after the huggies wipes have caused him nappy rash. His bottom and testicals are blistered and bleeding from this product. From process and elimination I’ve found it was the wipes. When I changed brand it got better. Out of desperation I used them again as it’s all I had left, and once again, he’s in agony.

Wouldn’t recommend huggies to anyone. Ever.

Purchased in January 2019.

Coop
CoopPerth

Used to be good but are horrible now

We used the bulk packs less then a year ago and then changed to the Aldi wipes due to price. Unfortunately Aldi are out of stock and we bought the huggies wipes ago..... They are now thinner and drier and horrible to wipe with. They grip the skin and have no moisture. What an expensive waste of money!

Ceeburled
CeeburledBaltimore

Not safe NEED TO BE RECALLED!!

Tried using the Huggies Mickey Mouse brand. Within hours started seeing a rash occurring. By the next morning it was all over my son bottom an genitals causing him pain and discomfort l. He is only 2 months an the same thing happened when I used the huggies pampers when he was a newborn. He kept getting a rash. These products are not safe for my baby.

Huggies aren’t safe

Huggies have made my son bleed used it only ONCE and automatically started getting red and slightly bloodly. I freaked out and took him a shower ( he was only 2-3 weeks old ) . Now my son is almost 2 and someone went behind my back and used huggies wipes and of course my son is bleeding again . And my son is NOT allergic to anything . This product just isn’t safe and right now I know a few childeren that it’s happening too . This is why I only use PARENT CHOICE . But now my son is bleeding and in pain might just head to the hospital like last time because of HUGGIES product .

Steph
StephTweed

Very disappointed with Huggies Gentle touch baby wipes

These wipes didn't tear off easily, but worse than that, they left fibres from the wipe on the baby. Not as good as other water wipes, although they are 99%water! I found it hard to pull of 1 wipe with one hand while holding baby legs out of poonammis
Would not buy again.

Tomo
TomoAltona Meadows

Caused irritation for my baby

I used this product for my daughter but a few days later I started to see a bad reaction on her skin It was all red and irritated so I stopped using it Shame because it’s such a well known brand but didn’t work on her Also it’s not cut well every 2,3 wipes that they are sealed together which made it hard to use just with one hand