Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

Not my favourite

I feel like when I first started using huggies wipes - they were thicker and I didn't need to use as many as I do with new ones.

My pet hate is that SOOOOOO many come out when you just want one. The new Coles ones make it possible to just pull out one wipe at a time, I don't know why it's so hard for other companies to do this. I am often changing one handed (holding feet with other hand) and I just need one more wipe but I'll get 3 or 4.

I like the huggies containers though - they're useful.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $5.99.

Kylie
Kylie

Okay wipes

Love the coconut smell but the wipes it self are weak and tear easily. Packing is okay but when taking actual wipes out it’s very fragile which is not great when using on children.
Wipes do smell nice but are a bit too wet and having to squeeze out excess when using.

Niveen
Niveen

The product is not bad but the packaging is horrible

I bought a box of these wipes from costco the packaging is absolutely horribble... each pack is wripped from the 1st time use!!! Im very disappointed at this product ill never buy it again such a waste!!!! I threw out most of it because once the pack is open the wipes dries out and becomes useless

Francis
FrancisMelbourne

Best wipes but too expensive!

These are the best wipes out there but too expensive! Thickness and wetness cleans bub well and no nappy rash encountered. Packs are easily closed to keep moisture in. Easy to pull out (encountered other brand wipes which get knotted together). However, cannot give more than 3 rating due to unaffordability.

R.Davis
R.DavisChicago

Stinky scent

I love Huggies products, I have used them with all of my girls, recently I purchased the Huggies simply clean and they have a horrible odor and they are dry. They don't leave my baby smelling fresh like the natural care ones. The worst part I purchased an entire box.

Chillie5
Chillie5VIC, 3055

Thick but too wet

I used these wipes when my twins were newborns, they are quite thick and worked great at cleaning their bottoms but the further down the pack I got the more and more wet the wipes were. I found that I had to wring the moisture out of them, and if I didn't, they gave my babies nappy rash.

MumCecille
MumCecilleSydney

You get what you pay

Among all the brands that I have tried, this is one that has made nappy time bearable. The wipes are thick enough that wouldn't tear during pulling. The moisture is just right and comfortably soft for my bub's skin. It's easy to grab from the container. Sometimes though I experienced some of its components like thin threadlike materials being left in my bub's behind. And yes, it's not eco-friendly.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Caffie
CaffieAustralia

Decent.

The good: these wipes have just the right moisture level, are a good size and the dispenser box makes it easy to grab them in a hurry. The travel case is convenient too.
The bad: they tend to 'pill' when wiping and can leave tiny bits of wipe on bub's behind, sometimes tear when being removed from the travel case (not the main dispenser) and are not Eco-friendly.

em74
em74AU

Used to be awesome. now just as bad as the others

cant comment on allergies as luckily bub is ok with anything, but can comment on quality. they used to have very thick big wipes that would do the job in one quick motion, no matter what the mess was. you'd only need a couple of them. maybe that was the issue? now (may-june 2-14) they have a "new" range, which is thin and terrible. you end up using 10 hen you only used 2 before, and end up with poop on your hands half of the time. very disappointing. will change brands.
the old ones
thin, bad quality

wheresmycoffee
wheresmycoffeeBunbury

Super thick but super dry

Okay so they are super thick and have super cute embossed designs on them and smell lovely. But for me the purpose of the wipe is to get rid of poop and so I need it actually wet because sometimes that poop is stuck on pretty good and I just find Huggies wipes are just too dry.
Thick, smell lovely, doesn't cause rashes on my bub
Just not wet enough, expensive

idealist54
idealist54

It's ok, not worth for price

Wipes were easily torn and so easier to save money by tearing into half. However they were thin and dry and were quite rough on baby's skin. Considering the amount of poo a newborn does, this wipe isn't soothing at all. I will not purchase again unless I have no choice or there is a huge sale resulting in huge savings.
Can tear into half easily
Drying and rough

StephMc
StephMcNSW, 2263

Only if I'm desperate

As I'm a Huggies diaper fan, I thought the wipes would be great as well. Sadly, no. It was actually my husband that first complained about the harshness of these wipes - I was still in first baby fog! They did the job but left baby's bottom a bit red. I only use the sample packs in our nappy bag now when I've run out of Curash wipes.

Too rough

MummaBug
MummaBugAU

Disappointing

Being a first time Mum, you want quality for your money. I was not impressed with the wipes once we got home from the hospital. They tend to rip coming out of the pack and leave fibres on Bub. Not ideal. I switched back to the brand the hospital used once we used the original pack up.
I do like the hard plastic case from the original pack I bought, but now refill with other wipes
Fibres left behind, more expensive, rip easily

Potter88
Potter88Sydney

More expensive than most and don't feel it's justified.

glitterstixx
glitterstixxAustralind

Not impressed

I got these to try since so many people rave about them, but I'm not impressed. They are nice and thick to get more off, but they also tear and rip while trying to get out of the tub which is very infuriating. I'll be going back to the Dymples ones.
Thick