Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

Not my favourite

I feel like when I first started using huggies wipes - they were thicker and I didn't need to use as many as I do with new ones.

My pet hate is that SOOOOOO many come out when you just want one. The new Coles ones make it possible to just pull out one wipe at a time, I don't know why it's so hard for other companies to do this. I am often changing one handed (holding feet with other hand) and I just need one more wipe but I'll get 3 or 4.

I like the huggies containers though - they're useful.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $5.99.

Kylie
Kylie

Okay wipes

Love the coconut smell but the wipes it self are weak and tear easily. Packing is okay but when taking actual wipes out it’s very fragile which is not great when using on children.
Wipes do smell nice but are a bit too wet and having to squeeze out excess when using.

Niveen
Niveen

The product is not bad but the packaging is horrible

I bought a box of these wipes from costco the packaging is absolutely horribble... each pack is wripped from the 1st time use!!! Im very disappointed at this product ill never buy it again such a waste!!!! I threw out most of it because once the pack is open the wipes dries out and becomes useless

Steph
StephTweed

Very disappointed with Huggies Gentle touch baby wipes

These wipes didn't tear off easily, but worse than that, they left fibres from the wipe on the baby. Not as good as other water wipes, although they are 99%water! I found it hard to pull of 1 wipe with one hand while holding baby legs out of poonammis
Would not buy again.

Tomo
TomoAltona Meadows

Caused irritation for my baby

I used this product for my daughter but a few days later I started to see a bad reaction on her skin It was all red and irritated so I stopped using it Shame because it’s such a well known brand but didn’t work on her Also it’s not cut well every 2,3 wipes that they are sealed together which made it hard to use just with one hand

Sarah
SarahTemora

Not for us!

We were given a lot of Huggies baby wipes when our first was born so used quiet a few. They were moist and thick but I found them to be like paper and tear very easily whilst trying to wipe clean which was very annoying! We use other brands now.

Toochie000
Toochie000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These use to be the only wipes I would use. Not now!

These use to be the only wipes I would use. They were perfect for my first born so sensitive and loved how they were nice and thick too.
Since having my second the way they are folded they get stuck together and too many wipes come out and they rip. I tried a few boxes thinking maybe a bad batch and from different stores and nothing changed! It’s a shame as they were good, just not any more

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Francis
FrancisMelbourne

Best wipes but too expensive!

These are the best wipes out there but too expensive! Thickness and wetness cleans bub well and no nappy rash encountered. Packs are easily closed to keep moisture in. Easy to pull out (encountered other brand wipes which get knotted together). However, cannot give more than 3 rating due to unaffordability.

jinsui
jinsuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huggies Baby Wipes - Water only. really?

Bub has very sensitive skin and I bought the water only wipes for him thinking it will be fine as it's just water, what could go wrong? Bub reacted sooo badly to it, very very red bum, I had to use steroids to calm it down. Makes you wonder if it really is just water only.

Horrible product

The reason people review these poorly is because they feel like a paper towel, they lose their moisture in the pack.
plain and simple. I get the CVS brand and they are soft, gentle, fragrance free and half the cost.
I bought the huggies on sale at Shop Rite and I am returning them. I would have gotten stuck with 3 packs of them ugh!

Sabrina
SabrinaBrisbane

Unfortunately causes bad reaction

Really liked these wipes (nice texture, thick, pulls out one at a time, package closes well) HOWEVER it caused our baby to develop a nasty rash so we had to stop using it. I think the ingredient that causes this problem is cocamidopropyl betaine as we've noticed the rash occur with other brands that have this same ingredient. Currently using Baby U Goat Milk wipes and not having any bad reaction to it.

R.Davis
R.DavisChicago

Stinky scent

I love Huggies products, I have used them with all of my girls, recently I purchased the Huggies simply clean and they have a horrible odor and they are dry. They don't leave my baby smelling fresh like the natural care ones. The worst part I purchased an entire box.

Chillie5
Chillie5VIC, 3055

Thick but too wet

I used these wipes when my twins were newborns, they are quite thick and worked great at cleaning their bottoms but the further down the pack I got the more and more wet the wipes were. I found that I had to wring the moisture out of them, and if I didn't, they gave my babies nappy rash.

Mrs Smith
Mrs SmithChristchurch, NZ

Alcohol dried out and irritated skin.

Pros: Thick and Sanitises

Cons: Alcohol caused dryness and irritated skin.
Since changing brands my kids don't get rashes anymore and thanks to me using them one day to remove my make up I now know why!

They are ok until you need to wipe your child's bottom continuously with bugs like gastro etc to which the irritation becomes visible (rashes may appear) however if I wouldn't use it on my face again why would I use it on my child's? Yes the alcohol helps Sanitises but is it really necessary? Try it on your face and if you feel the need to moisturize maybe baby would appreciate some cream too or a change of brand.

MumCecille
MumCecilleSydney

You get what you pay

Among all the brands that I have tried, this is one that has made nappy time bearable. The wipes are thick enough that wouldn't tear during pulling. The moisture is just right and comfortably soft for my bub's skin. It's easy to grab from the container. Sometimes though I experienced some of its components like thin threadlike materials being left in my bub's behind. And yes, it's not eco-friendly.