Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

Tui Strickland
Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby baby baby

I just love Huggies any product of Huggies my whole family have used Huggies for years now and I'm doing the same I would pay the extra dollar to get Huggies wipes

Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

Not my favourite

I feel like when I first started using huggies wipes - they were thicker and I didn't need to use as many as I do with new ones.

My pet hate is that SOOOOOO many come out when you just want one. The new Coles ones make it possible to just pull out one wipe at a time, I don't know why it's so hard for other companies to do this. I am often changing one handed (holding feet with other hand) and I just need one more wipe but I'll get 3 or 4.

I like the huggies containers though - they're useful.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $5.99.

Kylie
Kylie

Okay wipes

Love the coconut smell but the wipes it self are weak and tear easily. Packing is okay but when taking actual wipes out it’s very fragile which is not great when using on children.
Wipes do smell nice but are a bit too wet and having to squeeze out excess when using.

Niveen
Niveen

The product is not bad but the packaging is horrible

I bought a box of these wipes from costco the packaging is absolutely horribble... each pack is wripped from the 1st time use!!! Im very disappointed at this product ill never buy it again such a waste!!!! I threw out most of it because once the pack is open the wipes dries out and becomes useless

Coops
CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best wipes by far

I’ve tried a lot of different wipes and these have been the best by far. Other wipes I’ve tried have given my kids nappy rash or given me dermatitis or taken a HEAP of wipes to actually clean their bottoms. Haven’t had any of these problems with Huggies though. Every time I try a different brand of wipes I regret it and end up coming back to Huggies. Bit more expensive than other options out there, but they’re worth it.

Steph
StephTweed

Very disappointed with Huggies Gentle touch baby wipes

These wipes didn't tear off easily, but worse than that, they left fibres from the wipe on the baby. Not as good as other water wipes, although they are 99%water! I found it hard to pull of 1 wipe with one hand while holding baby legs out of poonammis
Would not buy again.

Mary Rose Allen
Mary Rose AllenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent for money!

This can be a bit dearer than the other baby wipes but I would say huggies wipes are really worth the price!
My daughter has a very sensitive skin and ended up having a bad rash in her bottom, my GP suggested using huggies nappies and wipes at the same time. The rashes had faded and fingers cross my baby didnt have rashes again.
We have been using the "sensitive" and with coconut oil baby wipes by huggies and it works well so far.
It has a thicker wipe compare to the other ones I've used

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Tomo
TomoAltona Meadows

Caused irritation for my baby

I used this product for my daughter but a few days later I started to see a bad reaction on her skin It was all red and irritated so I stopped using it Shame because it’s such a well known brand but didn’t work on her Also it’s not cut well every 2,3 wipes that they are sealed together which made it hard to use just with one hand

Sarah
SarahTemora

Not for us!

We were given a lot of Huggies baby wipes when our first was born so used quiet a few. They were moist and thick but I found them to be like paper and tear very easily whilst trying to wipe clean which was very annoying! We use other brands now.

Toochie000
Toochie000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These use to be the only wipes I would use. Not now!

These use to be the only wipes I would use. They were perfect for my first born so sensitive and loved how they were nice and thick too.
Since having my second the way they are folded they get stuck together and too many wipes come out and they rip. I tried a few boxes thinking maybe a bad batch and from different stores and nothing changed! It’s a shame as they were good, just not any more

hobnob
hobnobPerth

Seems to have the perfect amount of moisture

We have tried many different brands and this seems to have the perfect amount of moisture. We bought the 384 Mega Pack from Baby bunting but did not realise that you had to buy the dispenser separately, which turned out to be fine as the wipes dispense much easier as the dispenser is made of hard plastic.

Lien Ma
Lien MaSydney

Our Favourite Wipes

Been trying different wipes due to having twins. By far Huggies is our favourite given:
- it always moist
- thick, good when bubs do the big one :p
- you can tear it to half, save half later
- great on my bubs sensitive skins

Huggies is not cheap, get it when it's on sale :)

Francis
FrancisMelbourne

Best wipes but too expensive!

These are the best wipes out there but too expensive! Thickness and wetness cleans bub well and no nappy rash encountered. Packs are easily closed to keep moisture in. Easy to pull out (encountered other brand wipes which get knotted together). However, cannot give more than 3 rating due to unaffordability.

Mel M
Mel MFairfield west

Good wipes

Huggies wipes are always moist and never tear while I am using them. I usually use the unsencented ones but I have use the ones with slight smell and they do smell great I just prefer the unsecented ones. They come in great handy packs of 80 wipes to keep in the nappy bag or come in big boxes to use in the wipe box at home. All over they are a great baby wipe I love them.

jinsui
jinsuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huggies Baby Wipes - Water only. really?

Bub has very sensitive skin and I bought the water only wipes for him thinking it will be fine as it's just water, what could go wrong? Bub reacted sooo badly to it, very very red bum, I had to use steroids to calm it down. Makes you wonder if it really is just water only.