Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

lizziegordon
lizziegordonACT, 2614

OK

There are other wipes out there that are just as soft without the big price tag and the tearing problem. Some of the generic brands, which are considerably cheaper, are actually much better quality than Huggies, and not the thin crappy ones that generic brands always used to have.
The dispenser is the best of the lot and doesn't hurt your hands trying to get one out. They're quite soft and seem to stay wet to the very last wipe.
As others have said, the wipes tear, which means that they get wasted and you end up with the mess on your hands that you were trying to avoid. They're also very expensive, especially compared to generic brands.

craftymumma
craftymummaQLD, 4055

OK

For the price, you would expect a quality product, but in all honesty, Huggies have not got it right with these wipes. Most mothers naturally think that because Huggies nappies are fairly good, the wipes will follow suit. That is not the case and I wouldn't recommend buying these.
They have a nice frangrance and a cute design on them (but who really cares about having a cute design when they are used for wiping bottoms?!).
Every time I try to get one out of the pack, the corner rips off and I have to try again by pinching a whole lot of them out of the pack and then peeling one wipe off the stack. Very annoying.

hambag
hambag

OK

I buy huggies nappies but am not a great fan of the wipes. The only time I ever buy them is when I get the travel pack and once the wipes are finished I fill the case with another brand of wipes.
I like that they are nice and thick and not too wet. I also like the portable carry case although I often fill it with other brand wipes
Although thick they often tear and hardly ever come out of the box one at a time. The wipe itself is also quite small compared to other wipes.

Mummy2Be_123
Mummy2Be_123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

ive been using these for a while now and i quite like them. But i do find them a little to thick for when a newborn baby and sometime i find them to dry. The reusable container is a good idea but could be a little better as it feels to flimsy to keep using all the time. The little travel one is get for handbags if you are just running out and not wanting to take the nappy bag.
Huggies brand, Come in a reusable container, Smells nice.
Wipes a little to thick to get in all the places when a newborn.
expensive.

member0101
member0101

OK

Overall not bad, but price-wise, I recommended other wipes that do not shred as easily. Popular brand, but I am not so happy with the wipe quality.
Cleans bottoms. Moist.
Tears easily.

Mum2girls
Mum2girlsAU

kaf23
kaf23

OK

I usually love the huggies range but i will say the wipes are my least favorite product in the range. They are quite difficult to pull out of the container, and i find them to be quite dry - it seems as though they need to be a bit more moist for the most effective cleaning.
I love the storage containers and the different packaging sizes and options you can get in this range. I also love the Huggies brand.
Is one of the most expensive wipes products on the market and i also find it hard to pull the wipes out. They are also a little dry for my liking.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
spenderella
spenderellaQueensland

Huggies are the wipes recommended by most mums even though the price may give you pause. I have tried other wipes and they just are not as good. I try to buy them in bulk and on special. I keep a big box for home use and a smaller travel size box in the nappy bag. I even use them to wipe the kids hands before after eating if we are travelling. They are a great all purpose wipe and a must have purchase.
They are thick, large and moist and work very well.
The price - they are expensive (but worth it)

allawah
allawah

Our daughter has eczema and we found she was sensitive to most of the other brands of baby wipes. We discovered that she was not allergic to Huggies so we've been using Huggies since then. We always buy the no fragrance one and it feels so much safer to wipe her bum with something that doesn't have any smell. Huggies wipes are also very thick which acturally saves money, although they seem to be pricy. With some cheap brands such as Coles/Woolies brands we always have to use about double the numers of wipes to do the job.
Thick, non-allergic

suziscott
suziscott

The hard case comes in large or small which is very convenient for travel and using to store other items. The refills also come in varying sizes which is very handy.
These would have to be one of the best baby wipes on the market. They are thick and moist enough to wipe baby clean. They also come in sensitive and with or without fragrance. The best part about these wipes is that they seperate easily so you're not pulling out more wipes than you nees and you only need one hand to pull out a wipe.
They are one of the more expensive wipes on the market.

tas81c
tas81c

Love these products and once you have a hard container for the wipes all you need it the refills of wipes.
Hard container to hold wipes is fantastic. Make life so much easier when changing my daughter. Wipes are nice and thick and don't upset her skin. Being thick it means I use less of them than the cheaper brands. The container is also good to store cheaper wipes but they will not pull through as effectively as they are thinner than the Huggies brand. I would suggest these to my friends especially with new borns.
Price, they aren't the cheapest but they are effective wipes.

gherkin29
gherkin29

Huggies wipes are far better quality than any other brand. They are economical as you don't have to use heaps of sheets and don't tear easily as some of the other brands do.
Have used Huggies wipes on all 4 children and have always found them to be far better than any other brand. They are thick and you don't need to use 3 or 4 times as many sheets as you do with the cheaper brand ones.
Two of my children have sensitive skin and these wipes have never caused them to react.
I also like the small travel pack and the large container is sturdy and easy to use.

chawkins
chawkins

I would highly recommend the brand of Huggies to anyone, especially if your child has sensitive skin and gets alot of nappy rash.
My daughter had sensitive skin and we found that Huggies was the only product that did not make her skin go red.
I don't have any dislikes about this product.

totaltobie
totaltobie

Huggies Baby Wipes are definately the only brand of wipe I will buy for my children. I have found it cheaper to buy the large pack as this lasts me approximately 2 weeks.
Good quality, thick wipes meaning you don't have to use as many as the thinner cheaper brands. Well known, trusted brand available in most stores. Comes in fragranced or non fragranced packs. I use the non fragrenced wipes as my daughter has very sensitive skin and have found these to not cause any problems for my babies skin, unlike many other products I have tried.
More expensive than cheaper brands although I have found it worth the extra expence as the cheaper brands are just not as good.

LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK

These wipes are the best I have tried. You can change the dirtiest bottom and not get anything on your hands and the wipes are so soft and moist on baby's skin. The frgrance free wipes are also great to use on faces and hands and I also occasionaly use them myself on my face. They are quite expensive compared to ther brands but I consider it a good investment because they are such good quality. Also they are non toxic and fine for baby to chew on and play with.
Stay moist in the tub even if the lid is left open, think and clean up dirty bottoms well.
They are expensive.

NatDe
NatDe

My baby daughter finds the bright and colourful Winnie-the-Pooh designs fascinating and this keeps her well entertained while I am trying to clean her bottom. We are even keeping some of the tubs as storage tubs for her little trinkets because the design is so nice.
I love the new Winnie-the-Pooh design on the hard tubs. Lid has opening to pull wipes through but the whole lid can also be opened to check how many wipes are left. Very thick wipes are great to use. Fragrance and alcohol free so they are gentle on baby's skin.
A bit more expensive than some other brands.

Kblum0415
Kblum0415

I've tried different wipes and none have been as good as Huggies baby wipes. I use the Huggies sensitive baby wipes and they have always been gentle on my babys skin and never leaves a nasty nappy rash. The wipes are thick and moist and cleans baby's nappy area easy. I find it easy somtimes to double up when wipping. Not only are they good for wipping little bums but handy for sticky little fingers and spills. I buy Huggies wipes in bulk (240 pack), they are a little pricey if they not on sale. All in all they are a good quality wipe.
Good thick wipe, Gentle on babys skin, comes in a pop up re-usable storage container, and in small traveller packs.
A little more expensive than other brands wipes.

stuzjules
stuzjules

Very neutral smell, and they don't feel like they are full of chemicals. Quite absorbant and work well for even the larger of messes.
Nice and thick and moist wipes. The storage containers are also very handy, we have a large one for approx 80 wipes in our change table and a smaller travel pack (hard plastic case) for when we are out and about. We haven't experienced any nappy rash or reaction to the wipes and generally only need to use one per nappy change so each pack lasts longer.
They are one of the most expensive available but often on sale.

alicat82
alicat82NSW, 2745

OK

I have never been a fan of Huggies baby wipes. While Huggies nappies are top of the range, the baby wipes are below par. I find that they rip too easily and it is difficult to pull them out of the pack individually. They are also harder to wipe across the bottom and cause irritation of the skin. They do smell quite nice, but they are not easy to use and I much prefer other brands that provide other advantages. Overall, I give a 3 out of 5
Moist and thick
They break too easily, which is not too pleasant when cleaning up number 2s

granny_tong
granny_tong

Does the job well, does not break easily. Travel pack containers are convenient. Container at home is convenient too don't need to search for suitable boxes to fit them & more environmentally friendly using refills rather then buying others packaged in plastic bags.
Thick. Comes in nice travel packs. Container for home use available.

will_rachelle
will_rachelle

Very happy with these wipes, superior product over the few other brands that I have tried. Have tried other brands that were thinner, didn't contain messes as well and you went through more trying to clean it up.
Nice and thick, as a result don't go through them that quickly. Regularly come on sale in supermarket chains. Can buy large container and then buy large refill bags. Can also buy in small travel size for nappy bags etc. Available in frangrance free and non-allergenic.
More expensive then some brands, but in this case I am happy to pay the extra

happy_life
happy_lifeQLD, 4817

I love huggies sensitive baby wipes. My daughter has always gotten a rash from other wipes however these are wonderful. I love the fact that they are large cloth like wipes so they are very soft to use on a babies bottom.
they are thick and large so you never get anything undesirable on yourself. They are big enough to fold over and wipe again so you use less wipes per nappy change.

shellfreak
shellfreak

OK

These baby wipes tend to be a bit more expensive than other brands. They are good if you can purchase them when they are on special, but I would not go out of my way to get them unless they were at a price drop. They are a good quality wipe and do a good job of cleaning. You definitely pay more for this brand compared with others.
A good quality wipe that does the job. They come in very handy plastic containers which you can reuse over and over again.
These wipes are more expensive than a lot of other wipes.

MzJodie1
MzJodie1nsw, 2448

The unscented ones i recommend higherly to anyone i would not recommend any other wipes ive tried basically all other types and they may be slightly more expensive then some other brands but the extra cost is well worth it as i find you are using less wipes and getting a far better and quicker result.
I love the fact that they are thick and never seem to fall apart it makes even the messiest of jobs much easier
the fraganced ones tended to make my sons bottom break out in nappy rash as he has senstive skin

JsCa30
JsCa30

I've tried quiet alot of other brands, but come back to the Huggies wipes every time! They are fantastic for number 1's, but especially number 2's. I haven't found a wipe that can hold up as well as Huggies. They are always moist, they dont tear, super thick, and are very gentle on baby's skin. They are great value if you shop around, especially at Big W. The pop up container is fantastic, I've had one of those since my daughter was born, and just refill it. I also have a slimmer case for my nappy bag. These are the best wipes around!
Always moist, easy to use, don't irritate skin