Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

review82
review82

I have used these for over 18 months on my baby and have found them to be a little more expensive then other brands but if you can find them in bulk or on special they are worth the price .You dont have to use many like other brands that are sometimes thinner and smaller in size. Happy to recommend to any new mum/dad to try.
Thick and they have nice smell to them some other brands are not as pleasing to the nose
Dont have to use as many as they clean well
Pratical packaging .
Maybe that they can tear easily otherwise not much else

cathr
cathr

OK

I think for the price you pay, this product isnt very good. I dont think the embossing on the wipes helps to clean up poo. Dont really like the fabric that the wipes are made of either. After buying these a few times, I have gone on to use other brands.
They are nice and think, and I like being able to refill my travel wipes container. The embossing is pretty.
They are quite expensive. I found that they were quite a weak wipe and broke easily. I also found that they didnt glide over baby's skin as easily as some other brands, and therefore it was harder to wipe up mess.

Klauw
Klauw

OK

They are a good quality wipe, nice and thick and do the job that they are meant to well. However if your baby develops nappy rash, try another brand. This cured my child's nappy rash and that of several of my friends.
Very good at wiping up messy poo, nice and thick
My second child developed bad nappy rash whenever we used this brand (even the fragrance free 'sensitive' ones.

alliconnor
alliconnor

I have tried so many different wipes and always come back to the huggies. Because of the thickness, perfect moistness and embossing, less wipes have to be used to clean up even the biggest poosplosions. The bulk packs make the price comparable to other bands that you may have to use more wipes per nappy for. So many uses for the wipes- cleaning up after meals, cleaning public tables, even cleaning floors! Love the tubs!
Very thick and moist. The embossing makes cleaning easy. Reusable tub/ travel containers very usefull. Can buy in lots of different sizes and well as the sensitive.
Cost is a little high compared to other brands.

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

Ive tried many other brands of wipes. Huggies wipes are the thickest wipes that I have come across which means that you dont need to use as many during nappy changes. They are also moist enough meaning you use less than the other brands. The tub they come in is very handy also, i now just buy the packets of wipes in bulk and refill the tub.
I love that these wipes are thicker than most and moist enough to do the job they are suppose to do.
Tend to be more expensive than others, but I think with these you get what you pay for.

sarahjayne2010
sarahjayne2010AU

Great if you can stock up while they are on sale. They have two different varieties which have different scents - both of which smell great. My children have sensative skin and have never had a problem with these wipes. I would never use another brand of wipe again after using these. They are the best!
Huggies wipes are the best! They come in a variety of sizes from travel packs to bulks packs for a cheaper alternative in the home. A very thick wipe so you dont have to use many and your finger doesn't go through them.
Nothing I dislike

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Great product. Buy up if on special. I found it to be the thickest baby wipe. The scent is nice and there are even cute little imprints on it!
great product. scent is great. nice and thick. doesn't fall apart.
one of the most expensive wipes but its quality is excellent.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Snoop77
Snoop77

I have tries these wipes and a few other brands. I have found these wipes to be the thickest and the strongest. I like it how you can hypoallergenic ones and unscented ones. I think these are the best wipes. I think it's worth buying these instead of other cheaper brands.
Great reliable brand. Good quality product. These are the thickest wipes I've found. All other wipes are so thin compared to these.
Sometimes it's hard to get them out of the huggies plastic box that you can buy to keep them in. Sometimes they are hard to separate when you are in a hurry.

Hannahrose
Hannahrose

OK

its great that you can buy these wipes with the containers so that they can be refilled. these wipes come in different types eg. for sensitive skin. they are really thick but i find they tear really easily which can be a pain. i think huggies wipes are very expensive and other wipes do a far better job and are a bit cheaper. If these are your wipe of choice buy them in bulk to save money
you can buy these wipes in different packs, eg purse pack, normal size for home and they can come nin a reusable box
tear easily

MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

These are the best wipes I have used, they are thick and soft and the fragranced ones smell really nice without being over powering. The unscented ones are great too. Easy to get them out of the dispenser, and easy to refill. The dispenser seals well, and stops the wipes drying out. If I buy these on special, it works out to approx 5c per wipe, which is ok, I would prefer to pay more for these wipes because I use less of them compared to cheaper brands.
Nice and thick, just the right amount of moisture, scented with shea butter smell really nice, not too strong. The dispenser works well, easy to use one handed, and keeps the wipes moist.
Nothing, well maybe the price!

Sonreview
Sonreview

katherbig
katherbig

OK

Despite the dodgy tub, the actual wipes are fantastic. Because of their thickness you don't need too many to deal with each mess. I like that you can get unscented ones. I don't however like the price! The cost over bubs life is pretty significant and there are others out there that are good enough and lots cheaper.
Thick and moist, They don't leave residue on baby's bottom, The travel tub is durable enough to withstand lots of tossing around in the nappy bag, known brand, They never tear (unlike other brands)
Price. The large hard tubs with the pop-up opening in the centre suggest you should be able to pull out one wipe at a time, but they seem to just come out in one long chain!

Rhiannon_3
Rhiannon_3

I would recommend Huggies wipes because after trying a few other brands I find they are by far the thickest and softest. Although they are more expensive then other brands, I find I use less of them as they are thicker. I have used other brands that have dried out after a little while. Never had this trouble with Huggies.
They are really thick and soft. Available in unscented and sensitive so good for new born skin. The pop-up tub and small travel case are very handy and easy to refil.
Are more expensive than other brands of wipes. I buy them in the large bulk packs at Big W which works out to be more cost effective.

tahliyah
tahliyahAU

Ive tried other brands of wipes and they dont even compare to huggies wipes. Huggies wipes are by far the thickest wipes around, also meaning that you dont need to use as many during nappy changes. They are also moist enough meaning you use less than the other brands. The tub they come in is extremly handy also, i now just buy the packets of wipes and refill the tubs that i have. These are a great buy especially when they are on special, making them cheaper and more affordable.
Very thick wipes and the fact that i can get unscented wipes also.
Can be a bit expensive.

becd118
becd118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love these baby wipes. They are all i use they are nice and thick and easy to use. The pop up tub is fantastic, and the travel wipes container is awesome as well. easy to wipe and dont tear or break.
like that they are thick and easy to seperate

A0404101453
A0404101453Darwin, NT

OK

Overall they probably the best pre packaged wipes on the market that I have used. However I think the pretensity towards using pre made and chemical rich products is a bit scarry, as such we only use them ocasionally and use natural stuff everyday. Bumgenius make a great cleaning spray which can be used with soft tissue, coton wool or reusable wipes.
Think wipes which are easy to clean up big messes with
My bub gets a rash if I use them all the time, all the chemicals etc. I tend to use more natural things now as its better for bub even if he didnt get a rash. They can be hard to get out the tub, not very convinent if your cleaning up a mess and only have one hand free. They are also quite expensive.

raeleneg
raeleneg

OK

So far these have been the best wipes I have tried. The Johnsons wipes gave my baby a rash. We use them for everything, from bottom changes to face cleaning after eating. The scented wipes help to take away spew smells. The different containers eg pop up tubs and travel packs make them easy to use while at home or travelling and the bulk packs help to make purchase a little cheaper. I have found that when you get to the bottom few wipes, they are not dripping wet like some other brands.
Easy to use pop up containers. Soft anf thick for cleaning a dirty bottom.
Quite expensive. Tear when removing from tub at times.

pink_ladi_88
pink_ladi_88

babyblade86
babyblade86

Huggies are living up to what they advertise the product to be. I found these wipes are definatly stronger than other wipes and stay moist when stored. I have both the travel pack case which is compact and refillable, and tub for home which makes it easy to store the wipes. I have used both the scented wipes for smelly nappy changes which leaves baby's bum smelling clean and the fragrance and alcohol free wipes for regular use which is gentle on the skin and also great for using to clean dirty hands and face.
Thick; soft on skin; variety of scented - sensitive - frangrance free; stay moist;
Nothing, a great product worth spending the extra money on.

fionainparis
fionainparis

These baby wipes are available in several different pack sizes - the small dispenser is invaluable in the nappy change bag; the medium re-fillable container is useful for the nursery (and you can re-fill it with non-Huggies wipes too); the large pack sizes are the more economical way to purchase.
Huggies baby wipes appear to set the standard for baby wipes. They are soft, wet, strong and do the cleaning job without any trouble.
Given how many you use per day, the cost of buying these starts to add up. It would be good to know that these wipes were biodegradable or something as they end up in landfill.

qestra
qestra

OK

i will buy these again for my grand son as they are so quick and easy to use i wish they had been around when i had my own babies
these are really very quick and easy to use and you can give your baby a good clean up even when you have not access to any water or soap and a dry towel
i can't think of a single thing to say against this product except may be they are a bit expensive to buy, soap and water are very much cheaper also i worry about our environment with these disposables

furious
furiousAustralia

After trying a few other brands of wipes, my hubby and I decided to stick with the huggies ones as they are thick and not too soggy or too dry to do the job. Every now and then two wipes stick together but that is only where they seem to join them if you buy larger packs. They never tear like some of the other brands do.
I use less huggies wipes than I did when using pigeon and mamia which makes up for the price you pay. We tend to buy them when on sale as this helps average out the cost.
You can get them in a variety of package sizes. They're easy to use and do a great job in various situations.
Can be pricey but if you buy them on sale they are well worth the money spent.

hilbert
hilbertAU

OK

Didn't like these a lot as so many tore as I pulled them out of the box. This made them into small pieces that were barely useable, particularly on a dirty nappy where I struggled to get more out of the box. They were thinner than what I expected for them to be able to tear so easily.
moist
expensive and wipes sometimes tore as you pulled them out of the pack - not as thick as I expected

rachelk
rachelk

I found huggies more handy around the house then on my baby. It really does feel like a cloth and a descent size one too. I use the wipes not only on babies bottom but to completely wipe her down. Also great to use as a make up remover.The popup tubs are great i think before they prevent the wipes from drying thus prevents wastage
Very think and large in size

aml2009
aml2009

I will always use these wipes, they are worth the money you pay for them. Being extra thick, they dont tear when you are using them, they also separate well when you are getting them out of the pack. As they are a little bit more moist then others it makes it easier to clean bub with no mess. I have just used another brand as they were cheaper and I wont use them again as they were so thin and not very moist,I was using more of them.
Thicker then other wipes, very moist, can be brought in bulk to top up the containers
a bit expensive but I always try to buy them when they are on sale