Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

Mummy2Be_123
Mummy2Be_123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

ive been using these for a while now and i quite like them. But i do find them a little to thick for when a newborn baby and sometime i find them to dry. The reusable container is a good idea but could be a little better as it feels to flimsy to keep using all the time. The little travel one is get for handbags if you are just running out and not wanting to take the nappy bag.
Huggies brand, Come in a reusable container, Smells nice.
Wipes a little to thick to get in all the places when a newborn.
expensive.

member0101
member0101

OK

Overall not bad, but price-wise, I recommended other wipes that do not shred as easily. Popular brand, but I am not so happy with the wipe quality.
Cleans bottoms. Moist.
Tears easily.

Mum2girls
Mum2girlsAU

kaf23
kaf23

OK

I usually love the huggies range but i will say the wipes are my least favorite product in the range. They are quite difficult to pull out of the container, and i find them to be quite dry - it seems as though they need to be a bit more moist for the most effective cleaning.
I love the storage containers and the different packaging sizes and options you can get in this range. I also love the Huggies brand.
Is one of the most expensive wipes products on the market and i also find it hard to pull the wipes out. They are also a little dry for my liking.

alicat82
alicat82NSW, 2745

OK

I have never been a fan of Huggies baby wipes. While Huggies nappies are top of the range, the baby wipes are below par. I find that they rip too easily and it is difficult to pull them out of the pack individually. They are also harder to wipe across the bottom and cause irritation of the skin. They do smell quite nice, but they are not easy to use and I much prefer other brands that provide other advantages. Overall, I give a 3 out of 5
Moist and thick
They break too easily, which is not too pleasant when cleaning up number 2s

shellfreak
shellfreak

OK

These baby wipes tend to be a bit more expensive than other brands. They are good if you can purchase them when they are on special, but I would not go out of my way to get them unless they were at a price drop. They are a good quality wipe and do a good job of cleaning. You definitely pay more for this brand compared with others.
A good quality wipe that does the job. They come in very handy plastic containers which you can reuse over and over again.
These wipes are more expensive than a lot of other wipes.

cathr
cathr

OK

I think for the price you pay, this product isnt very good. I dont think the embossing on the wipes helps to clean up poo. Dont really like the fabric that the wipes are made of either. After buying these a few times, I have gone on to use other brands.
They are nice and think, and I like being able to refill my travel wipes container. The embossing is pretty.
They are quite expensive. I found that they were quite a weak wipe and broke easily. I also found that they didnt glide over baby's skin as easily as some other brands, and therefore it was harder to wipe up mess.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Klauw
Klauw

OK

They are a good quality wipe, nice and thick and do the job that they are meant to well. However if your baby develops nappy rash, try another brand. This cured my child's nappy rash and that of several of my friends.
Very good at wiping up messy poo, nice and thick
My second child developed bad nappy rash whenever we used this brand (even the fragrance free 'sensitive' ones.

Hannahrose
Hannahrose

OK

its great that you can buy these wipes with the containers so that they can be refilled. these wipes come in different types eg. for sensitive skin. they are really thick but i find they tear really easily which can be a pain. i think huggies wipes are very expensive and other wipes do a far better job and are a bit cheaper. If these are your wipe of choice buy them in bulk to save money
you can buy these wipes in different packs, eg purse pack, normal size for home and they can come nin a reusable box
tear easily

katherbig
katherbig

OK

Despite the dodgy tub, the actual wipes are fantastic. Because of their thickness you don't need too many to deal with each mess. I like that you can get unscented ones. I don't however like the price! The cost over bubs life is pretty significant and there are others out there that are good enough and lots cheaper.
Thick and moist, They don't leave residue on baby's bottom, The travel tub is durable enough to withstand lots of tossing around in the nappy bag, known brand, They never tear (unlike other brands)
Price. The large hard tubs with the pop-up opening in the centre suggest you should be able to pull out one wipe at a time, but they seem to just come out in one long chain!

A0404101453
A0404101453Darwin, NT

OK

Overall they probably the best pre packaged wipes on the market that I have used. However I think the pretensity towards using pre made and chemical rich products is a bit scarry, as such we only use them ocasionally and use natural stuff everyday. Bumgenius make a great cleaning spray which can be used with soft tissue, coton wool or reusable wipes.
Think wipes which are easy to clean up big messes with
My bub gets a rash if I use them all the time, all the chemicals etc. I tend to use more natural things now as its better for bub even if he didnt get a rash. They can be hard to get out the tub, not very convinent if your cleaning up a mess and only have one hand free. They are also quite expensive.

raeleneg
raeleneg

OK

So far these have been the best wipes I have tried. The Johnsons wipes gave my baby a rash. We use them for everything, from bottom changes to face cleaning after eating. The scented wipes help to take away spew smells. The different containers eg pop up tubs and travel packs make them easy to use while at home or travelling and the bulk packs help to make purchase a little cheaper. I have found that when you get to the bottom few wipes, they are not dripping wet like some other brands.
Easy to use pop up containers. Soft anf thick for cleaning a dirty bottom.
Quite expensive. Tear when removing from tub at times.

qestra
qestra

OK

i will buy these again for my grand son as they are so quick and easy to use i wish they had been around when i had my own babies
these are really very quick and easy to use and you can give your baby a good clean up even when you have not access to any water or soap and a dry towel
i can't think of a single thing to say against this product except may be they are a bit expensive to buy, soap and water are very much cheaper also i worry about our environment with these disposables

hilbert
hilbertAU

OK

Didn't like these a lot as so many tore as I pulled them out of the box. This made them into small pieces that were barely useable, particularly on a dirty nappy where I struggled to get more out of the box. They were thinner than what I expected for them to be able to tear so easily.
moist
expensive and wipes sometimes tore as you pulled them out of the pack - not as thick as I expected

rubysmum
rubysmumAustralia

OK

These wipes are good quality, a little more expensive than other brands but probably woth the peace of mind that they are a reputable company. They don't seem to irritate and we have used them to clean little hands occasionaly, so they are multipurpose. I do find the pop up tub works best when relatively full, think this may just be a way of making you buy more wipes!!
The packaging is better than most, though has its problems. The wipes are thick and seem to clean up most messes. I have only tried the unscented and have had no problems with nappy rash.
The wipes tear a bit and sometimes come out in a clump from the container. Expensive

telerover
telerovervic, 3030

OK

We found it hard to extract each tissue from each other whether it was inside its box or packaging. Ended up having to prepare a hand full before each clean. The bigger bags don't separate the tissues into 240 sized bundles but comes in one great big stack. The tissue itself made our babies behind red after using it - so again it's best to try them out - based on whether your baby has sensitive skin or not.
Nice smell to hide the baby's natural odour after a poo
The size of each tissue is smallish and rather thick and harsh on a new born's behind.