Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

AL2011
AL2011AU

Terrible!

These wipes are just terrible, the only thing they are good for is wiping you child's mouth when feeding solid food. Whenever I went to use the wipe for a nappy change they would tear apart, therefore I pretty much stopped using them within a day, I found them that hopeless. I don't know why the company which makes such good nappies make such terrible wipes?
Ok for cleaning up a childs face after eating...
Would never use it to change a nappy.

MrPlow
MrPlowAU

Terrible

Used these for quite a while however they were just too rough and dry. Bought quite a number of packets and all were the same. When using around the nappy area you require something that has a bit of moistness to it but these were just awful. Too harsh for soft skin.
Can find them everywhere
Rough, not moist enough

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Good

I love Huggies baby wipes. They allow me to clean my baby plus any spills with ease. They are a high quality product well worth purchasing. The wipes come in a range of different sizes, perfect for any occassion. Expect to pay more for this product, but it is worth it!!
Huggies baby wipes are fantastic. They are thick and absorbent, perfect for cleaning up baby. They are also soft and gentle on my baby's skin. The wipes are nice and moist, and in this regard are far better than any other brand on the market.
They are more expensive than other brands available at the supermarket.

bjbdrjpine
bjbdrjpine

Good

i only use huggies wipes i have never had a problem with them i find them to be alot thicker then other brands doesnt feel like your fingers are going to go through the wipes and when you change a soild nappy you dont have to wipe very hard or use as many unlike alot of others
very thick wipes nice and moist and you dont have to use as many as some other wipes

CheekyMonkey
CheekyMonkeyAU

Good

I have tried 2 other brands. I found that Huggies wipes are softer and thicker. So when I use the wipe for soft soiled bottom, it doesn't feel like touching it. The wetness is also consistent. The other brand that I tried last time, sometimes it is ok but the other time is very wet until I can squeezed the liquid out.
It is thick and soft. Not overly wet as some other nappy wipes are. It comes in bigger pack which is more economical. It is save to use on sensitive skin. Now it comes in 3 different range, which are fragrance free, lightly scented and for newborn and sensitive.
It is more expensive than other wipes but I usually buy them when they are on specials.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

taw11
taw11

Terrible

I am a regular user of huggies nappies and tried the wipes more than once. As noted above, they tear. This is a fairly fundamental design flaw in a baby wipe as generally, whatever it is you are wiping you DO NOT want on your hands. I found these 'failed' too many times to ever buy them again. I'm even loathe to use the freeby packs you get with the larger boxes of huggies napps sometimes. I find these wipes to be a bit of a dud.
Not a lot to like about these wipes.
They tear. You wipe a babies bum with them - they tear. You get poo on your hands. Not good.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
GoGoGoanna
GoGoGoanna

Good

A good quality generously sized prodcut, but far too expensive. I think we end up paying for the advertising campaigns.
I loved the dispenser box. It has a postal slot in the top which has two rubber "lips". This really helped reduce wastage due to wipes drying out too fast. They are a good sized wipe, and I often found I could simple tear one in half.
The cost is too high for everyday use. It think it is worth buying one or two with the dispenser box on sale, then reloading the box with a cheaper brand or home made wipes. They are not biodegradaable I belive and certainly cannot be flushed down the toilet. I do not like the perfumed variety as it irritated my child's skin.

Truth
TruthAU

Terrible

I would not buy these wipes again. Although they have the best dispenser box I have seen, the wipes themselves were not nice to use & I think they may have contributed to our only episode of nappy rash
Good re-usable box which can be re-filled
I did not like these wipes at all. They did not dispense well from the pack and are quite small compared to other wipes. The only time my baby had nappy rash was when I used these wipes. I don't know if it was coincidence, but the rash resolved as soon as I changed to a different wipe.

JoP123
JoP123AU

Good

I would only buy huggies baby wipes. They are easy to use and the thickness of the wipe makes cleaning my little girl easy.
I trust huggies with Nappies & Wipes. They are really easy to use and pull out of the huggies containers. I tried other brands that werent as easy to pull out. Clean baby and toddler bottoms really well.
Can be a bit too moist and cold.

demoras
demorasAU

Good

Overall it's a good wipe and most of the problems tend to be with the box that comes with it. It feels nice on the skin, which is better than some other wipes.
These wipes are thick and soft, doesn't dry out easily. both sides of the wipes can be used (that is, the poo doesn't seem to penetrate both sides of the wipes). Comes in refill bags. No irritation problems for my baby. Manages to wipe dried up poo without tearing.
The box for the refills isn't the best quality- the closing "lid" part doesn't always click properly and can be hard to pull the wipes out if refilled too full. The wipes sometimes tear when trying to pull it out. Can be more expensive than other brands.

IHATEPUMPKIN
IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Good

I really like and use the huggies wipes regularly. They could probably be a bit bigger, i often find that i need to use two a time initially. Have been using the fragranced ones and they haven't been giving baby a rash or pimples like other fragranced wipes. I do only buy them when they are on special as they are somewhat expensive. They now have funky pictures of the reusable boxes. They boxes need to be a bit more sturdy, baby loves playing with it because it looks good now but it doesn't withstand much a playing with.
Wipes come out one at a time from the reusable container, smell good, just the right amount of moistness,
Not big enough, expensive, reusable boxed could be more sturdy designed

selahku
selahkuAU

Good

i started to spend less wipes since i have tried this. somehow it picks up dirt easier than others. at the end of the day they're just wipes so i will opt for this so i can spend less wipes. also it is not too dry or not too wet so does not leave any residues behind
picks up dirt quite easily, well moistened (not too wet not too dry)
pricy than others, tears easily

6053gail
6053gailGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Would not buy this product again. There are so many better wipes out there for a fraction of the price.
The reusable container. Wipes come out one at a time.
Too thick and dry. Expensive also.

tamie80
tamie80AU

Good

Overall I didn't mind the wipes and the gorgeous container however I found much more value in using the Curash wipes range and much preferred this brand because they were more moist and the wipes themselves were larger and slightly thinner which made them easier to use. I think the Huggies wipes are a little over-rated.
Thick and strong; Come scented and unscented; Come in travel and normal size boxes; Come in storage container
I found them too small compared to some other brands; I found them a bit difficult to pull out of the container at times; Pricing is more expensive than other brands (best to buy on special); Seem to be a bit dry sometimes

hattiefox
hattiefox

Good

These wipes do the job, but there are better wipes on the market. I only buy them because they sell them as refills.
Come in a large plastic tub which dispenses the wipes easily - you can grab them one-handed. Come in bulk refills so cost efficient. Only need to use 1 or 2 wipes for each nappy change as they are so thick.
Smell a bit powdery. Feel a bit harsh and not as soft as the Johnson's wipes. Not good at cleaning up newborn poo as not very absorbent. The travel pack doesn't have many wipes in it - you need a lot more for big accidents!

ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I used to buy and use this product when my little girl was just a baby. She had a very sensitive skin and this was the only brand that soothes her sensitive skin. I didnt mind the cost because it is certainly worth every cent. It is thick and moist enough to do a great job cleaning the mess. Because it is thick enough it is very econonomical in the long run for you dont need to use more when cleaning up those babies bums so to speak. It is hypoallergenic so it soothes even the most sensitive skin. No overpowering scent too which I love the most. So overall its a great value for your money afterall. Buy only the best for your little ones:)
superior quality
more expensive compared to other brands

bindy01
bindy01

Good

Are quite expensive. I tend to buy them only when they are on special, otherwise I go for a cheaper brand.
Nice thick absorbent wipe, embossed and comes in handy dispensing packs.
Are quite expensive.

ma_osborne
ma_osborne

Good

These were the first brand of baby wipes I used and so I thought they were the norm. After I ran out I tried a few other cheaper brands and could really notice the difference in quality. I found that I didn't need as many huggies baby wipes compared to the cheaper brands because they clean up better and are thicker. I also felt they were softer on bottoms and faces. Although they are more a more expensive brand I think it is worth it as you end up using less anyway.
They are thick and clean very well.
Quite expensive.

JS101
JS101QLD, 4500

Good

These wipes are unbeatable. The thickness is fantastic for dirty nappies. Cost effective when bulk bought but not an environmentally friendly option.
They are thick and moist. They have a re-useable change table box and a slim line portable box for dispensing that are both really practical and easy to access the wipes from, and they can be refilled from the same packet of wipes.
They are available in bulk packs from Big W of 386 that are really cost effective and they stay moist in the resealable packet until you’re ready to reload your dispensers.
Not biodegradable or flushable. The thickness is kind of over kill for wet just nappies but unbeatable for dirty ones. The dispensers can’t be used with other, biodegradable wipes I have tried.

baztrac8
baztrac8NSW, 2250

Terrible

Used these a few times. They are way too thick to use easily. You think you have a few left but it turns out to only be 1 or 2. Usually felt dryer than they should because all the moisture went to the bottom ones, which ended up soaked.
smell better than some others
Waaay too thick, made it hard to wipe baby's bum.
Broke easily.

mybubba
mybubba

Terrible

I must be in the minority. I do not like them at all. I find them too thick, cannot get into folds. Too dry, I have to really rub to get yukky poos off my baby's bottom. It also tear really easily! The scent is too strong. I have used other cheaper wipes and they work far better than these ones. I would not recommend these to any one. They irritate my baby's bottom as it is not as soft as other brands. I do recommend all mums to try lots of different brands before you buy in bulk.

Too thick, too dry, tear easy and very expensive

heytherek
heytherek

Terrible

While these wipes were OK, they did not live up to what I would have expected from the brand. I soon decided to move on to far cheaper brands that did a far better job. While they work ok I found that they could cause more reaction on my baby's skin compared with other brands.
They come in good tubs that can be reused a lot.
These have not been one of my favourite wipes to use, they have quite a strong scent that is not that good for babies with sensitive skin. Can be very expensive compared with cheaper brands that do a far better job.

tanyajane
tanyajane

Terrible

I thought that these were the worst all round wipe. I found that they were much thicker than other wipes, they broke and left fluff on baby. I found they were expensive. I found they were tough- it really felt that instead of wiping gently that I needed to really rub hard to get baby's bottom clean. They were low in scent and did not remove all trances of tht yukky baby smell. I would never recommend these.

I did not like these at all, too thick, not strong broke easily, felt like I was using sand paper on my baby.

holdenchick
holdenchickqld, 4211

Terrible

Overall, these baby wipes are well over priced and the only thing they have going for them is the 'Huggies' name behind them. I seem to use twice as much nappy wipes in one nappy change than all other nappy wipe i have tried and they leave little white specs of fluff on babies bottom. They are also quite rough on nappy rash and my son hates me using them when he has a rash on his bottom.
They have cute little designs on the actual wipe themselves and smell great.
They leave little white pieces of fluff on babies bottom and tear quite easily whilst wiping babies bottom.