Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

Omaroo
OmarooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Nappy wipe

Been using these on my granddaughter and find they have a pleasant smell and are easy to use in their resealable packet. The only thing I find not so great is they are not really big enough and will take a couple of nappy wipes to get her clean. Have had no trouble with these at all

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $2.00.

Tui Strickland
Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby baby baby

I just love Huggies any product of Huggies my whole family have used Huggies for years now and I'm doing the same I would pay the extra dollar to get Huggies wipes

Coops
CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best wipes by far

I’ve tried a lot of different wipes and these have been the best by far. Other wipes I’ve tried have given my kids nappy rash or given me dermatitis or taken a HEAP of wipes to actually clean their bottoms. Haven’t had any of these problems with Huggies though. Every time I try a different brand of wipes I regret it and end up coming back to Huggies. Bit more expensive than other options out there, but they’re worth it.

Steph
StephTweed

Very disappointed with Huggies Gentle touch baby wipes

These wipes didn't tear off easily, but worse than that, they left fibres from the wipe on the baby. Not as good as other water wipes, although they are 99%water! I found it hard to pull of 1 wipe with one hand while holding baby legs out of poonammis
Would not buy again.

Mary Rose Allen
Mary Rose AllenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent for money!

This can be a bit dearer than the other baby wipes but I would say huggies wipes are really worth the price!
My daughter has a very sensitive skin and ended up having a bad rash in her bottom, my GP suggested using huggies nappies and wipes at the same time. The rashes had faded and fingers cross my baby didnt have rashes again.
We have been using the "sensitive" and with coconut oil baby wipes by huggies and it works well so far.
It has a thicker wipe compare to the other ones I've used

Tomo
TomoAltona Meadows

Caused irritation for my baby

I used this product for my daughter but a few days later I started to see a bad reaction on her skin It was all red and irritated so I stopped using it Shame because it’s such a well known brand but didn’t work on her Also it’s not cut well every 2,3 wipes that they are sealed together which made it hard to use just with one hand

Niles
NilesSydney

Surprisingly good

I tried huggies after using several different brands that I found unconvincing. While huggies are more expensive I found they are saving me money. Firstly, I can actually get one wipe out of the box at a time, rather than they all sticking together. Secondly, they are soft and moist and easily wipe off even the biggest poop explosion. The result for me is I use a lot less wipes and my child is happier because the change takes less time. I have actually managed to use one wipe for those huge poop explosions that used to take up to seven wipes. It's definitely a keeper.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Sarah
SarahTemora

Not for us!

We were given a lot of Huggies baby wipes when our first was born so used quiet a few. They were moist and thick but I found them to be like paper and tear very easily whilst trying to wipe clean which was very annoying! We use other brands now.

Toochie000
Toochie000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These use to be the only wipes I would use. Not now!

These use to be the only wipes I would use. They were perfect for my first born so sensitive and loved how they were nice and thick too.
Since having my second the way they are folded they get stuck together and too many wipes come out and they rip. I tried a few boxes thinking maybe a bad batch and from different stores and nothing changed! It’s a shame as they were good, just not any more

hobnob
hobnobPerth

Seems to have the perfect amount of moisture

We have tried many different brands and this seems to have the perfect amount of moisture. We bought the 384 Mega Pack from Baby bunting but did not realise that you had to buy the dispenser separately, which turned out to be fine as the wipes dispense much easier as the dispenser is made of hard plastic.

Lien Ma
Lien MaSydney

Our Favourite Wipes

Been trying different wipes due to having twins. By far Huggies is our favourite given:
- it always moist
- thick, good when bubs do the big one :p
- you can tear it to half, save half later
- great on my bubs sensitive skins

Huggies is not cheap, get it when it's on sale :)

Mel M
Mel MFairfield west

Good wipes

Huggies wipes are always moist and never tear while I am using them. I usually use the unsencented ones but I have use the ones with slight smell and they do smell great I just prefer the unsecented ones. They come in great handy packs of 80 wipes to keep in the nappy bag or come in big boxes to use in the wipe box at home. All over they are a great baby wipe I love them.

jinsui
jinsuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huggies Baby Wipes - Water only. really?

Bub has very sensitive skin and I bought the water only wipes for him thinking it will be fine as it's just water, what could go wrong? Bub reacted sooo badly to it, very very red bum, I had to use steroids to calm it down. Makes you wonder if it really is just water only.

Horrible product

The reason people review these poorly is because they feel like a paper towel, they lose their moisture in the pack.
plain and simple. I get the CVS brand and they are soft, gentle, fragrance free and half the cost.
I bought the huggies on sale at Shop Rite and I am returning them. I would have gotten stuck with 3 packs of them ugh!

Manpreet
ManpreetMelbourne

Best thing for babies

Wipes are so soft for babies, works well for the baby skin .enough wet to clean ur babies. Just loved this product for my baby. Its little bit expensive but goes wel with its quality. Will recmmend this product to all the new parents as we cant risk with our babies