Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

SimoneD
SimoneDPerth

Does the job

We have used these since birth and I am happy with them. I am a bit surprised at some of the negative reviews on this site. I like that they are thick and that they are often on special so I will usually stock up on them. I would recommend them

AmyM83
AmyM83AU

Better brands out there!

I really hate Huggies wipes as they are almost impossible to dispense one full cloth at a time. As previous reviews have mentioned, they rip very easily when pulling from pack leaving loose fibres. And if they don't rip it's because you've accidentally pulled out 5 at once meaning you go through the pack faster. Sometimes they get stuck and when you're using one hand you have shake the pack whilst holding the wipe its all very awkward. I also find they don't feel as smooth on a baby's bottom. Unfortunately these seem to be the only brand easily available everywhere.

Too hard and awkward to pull wipes out

TittieFrantics
TittieFranticsAustralia

Love the thickness

I love the thickness of Huggies Baby Wipes. I also love all the different options available from refills, to boxes, to travel size. I use the frangrance free wipes and buy bulk to make it cheaper. It is a shame about the price, but buying in bulk makes a big difference, just the initial outlay of money can deter some.
Thickness
Shame about the price, but I just buy in bulk to make it cheaper. Keep an eye out for when they are on sale too

tia kristan
tia kristansouth australia, 5114

i love them

I absolutely love huggies wipes!! I love the thickness of them there like a cloth! I love how there larger then most brands, not overly moist and grabs yuckies really well!! At first when i had my son i didnt like them but babys poohs change ... we buy the factory seconds from cheapie stores so there not overly priced for me but in the supermarket and department stores the price is sky rocket
But there not for everyone every mum is different !
Thickness, larger than most brands. awesome on sick bubbys
expensive in the supermarket and department stores the price is sky rocket ... cheap stores get factory seconds for like $2 a pack

KDub
KDubVic, 3146

The best wipes!

There's a reason these wipes are the best and readily available everywhere - it's because they're the best. They're larger than most wipes (the cheaper ones anyway) - they hold their moisture, and they don't have a strong smell. Their hard case that comes with the smaller pack of wipes is the best as it's compact but sturdy. I can't recommend these higher - they're worth the money!
Good moisture, pleasant smell, large

Hyejinii
HyejiniiAU

Nice wipes!

These are the only wipes I use. They are big and is just wet enough to clean up bub nicely without leaving her bottom too wet. You usually only need one wipe at a time and two for the big messy ones :)

Vundaful
VundafulPerth

Fragrance free wipes

Seems to be everything a baby wipe should be. They're generously sized (I often rip them in half to make full use of a single wipe), strong, gentle on sensitive skin, and never dry. There are multiple options for packaging, including refills, making them both convenient and quite cost effective.
Reliable

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
themizzmai
themizzmaiMelbourne

Love them!

I swear by huggies wipes, they do the job every time & I only ever use 1 wipe per nappy change (except for the odd sticky change!)
They're a larger size which is perfect & bub had never had a reaction to them, perfect thickness too so no tears during change time. I purchase them on specials constantly, working out about 4c per wipe (which is more expensive then the other brands but it works out because I use less). They have huge bulk boxes of 576 too, so no need to purchase constantly. Love their cute nappy tub designs & their travel box is so handy for out & about.
reliable, thick, soft, wet & moisturising.
maybe price but one wipe per change makes up for it.

littlejoeyg
littlejoeygAU

I use them for myself and will when baby #1 is born

Being pregnant walking up a hill makes me sweat. I now keep a disposable travel pack in my bag.

My baby will be lucky to have any left when born as I am going to use them all as they are so lovely on my skin. Just kidding.
Soft, smell nice, thick. Good Price for the quality
Wish more would fit into the travel pack

Candice84
Candice84AU

definately worth the extra $$$

i ahve a 3 year old and a 9 week old and swear by huggies. They have never had a nappy rash and they are big and strong enough that you dont have to use many. If you are clever about it I buy in bulk when they are on special and you find they last longer!
durable, long lasting, moist enough, big enough
they can be a bit costly so buy when on special in bulk

ez2011
ez2011AU

I love Huggies wipes!

Huggies wipes are Wonderful! I cannot live without them, and i've tried other wipes. My baby has never had nappy rash. These wipes just wipe everything off wonderfully! They are so quick and easy! I'm grateful for being able to use such a wonderful product!
My baby has never had nappy rash!
a bit expensive

katemack
katemackAU

I have these wipes in a small handy pack, an 80 pack (for weekends away) and also the large reuseable pack for home. I buy in the bulk pack and restock from there. You can get away with using less wipes per nappy change as they are good quality. My baby has never had a nappy rash with these. I also use them to wipe faces, hands. There is a pack in my living room and they are constantly used.
Readily available
In lots of different sized packs
Frangrance or non-fragrance
Comes with a sensitive skin option
Comes in bulk packs
Sometimes the top wipes are a bit dry so you have to turn the bulk packs upside down for a while.
Expensive

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

MLT
MLTAU

Good thickness, good moisture, good size, wipes her bottom without making her red....no nappy rash. Glad they come in bulk.
really good wipes. Get them bulk when on special. I use fragrance free ones.
Expensive

jd8
jd8

I highly recommend using this product, it comes in a bulk box which is great value for money and you save heaps. The thickness of the wipes will also make them last longer saving you money in the long run. To me, they arent rough and they do not rip as stated in other reviews.
I like the thickness of these wipes which makes it easier to wipe up mess or to change a nappy.
I find using other wipes that are thin, you end up using heaps but not with these wipes. I use the sensitive one just incase my babys skin is sensitive.
Absolutely nothing

clk244
clk244AU

Bad

I wouldn't recommend this product at all, they always tore when I tried to get them out which was really frustrating.
Tried these as they were on sale, didn't like them. They came with a great dispenser.
They rip when you pull them out. Left paper residue on my daughters bum.

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Good

I love Huggies baby wipes. They allow me to clean my baby plus any spills with ease. They are a high quality product well worth purchasing. The wipes come in a range of different sizes, perfect for any occassion. Expect to pay more for this product, but it is worth it!!
Huggies baby wipes are fantastic. They are thick and absorbent, perfect for cleaning up baby. They are also soft and gentle on my baby's skin. The wipes are nice and moist, and in this regard are far better than any other brand on the market.
They are more expensive than other brands available at the supermarket.

sarahmelissa
sarahmelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad

I wouldn't recommend this product, I found them too thick and they would very easily tear just trying to wrestle one out of the packet. Not for me.
I used this product only when I was given samples of it for free to try, but to be honest I didnt really find any pro's, I dont like this item.
They are very thick and would often tear when trying to get one out of the packet and they are expensive.

stegosarus
stegosarus

They are absorbent and can be used for many purpose a must in every handbag. Regardless of inside or outside baby will feel clean and fresh
Huggies babies wipes are very absorbant and are great to take everywhere, as well as using them for wipping baby after mess, they are also useful for picnic's and to clean up your baby's face after a messy episope

bjbdrjpine
bjbdrjpine

Good

i only use huggies wipes i have never had a problem with them i find them to be alot thicker then other brands doesnt feel like your fingers are going to go through the wipes and when you change a soild nappy you dont have to wipe very hard or use as many unlike alot of others
very thick wipes nice and moist and you dont have to use as many as some other wipes

CheekyMonkey
CheekyMonkeyAU

Good

I have tried 2 other brands. I found that Huggies wipes are softer and thicker. So when I use the wipe for soft soiled bottom, it doesn't feel like touching it. The wetness is also consistent. The other brand that I tried last time, sometimes it is ok but the other time is very wet until I can squeezed the liquid out.
It is thick and soft. Not overly wet as some other nappy wipes are. It comes in bigger pack which is more economical. It is save to use on sensitive skin. Now it comes in 3 different range, which are fragrance free, lightly scented and for newborn and sensitive.
It is more expensive than other wipes but I usually buy them when they are on specials.

gimmemoore
gimmemooreAU

We've found that our baby's skin had severe nappy rash reactions to most wipes (especially the no name branded ones)... For a while I was using face washers with warm water when changing a dirty nappy. One day, my partner bought the huggies wipes (I think he was over having to wet a new washer every time she needed a change) and we haven't looked back. They're soft and thick and available in fragrance free. There's only a few brands of wipes that we're able to buy for our sensitive bub, but the Huggies are by far my favourite...
Thick and sturdy wipes. Have the option of buying Fragrance Free. Our bub has never had any nappy rash whilst using these wipes...
They're more expensive, but you have to pay a bit extra for quality...

Paula89
Paula89AU

A wonderful wipe. My son has sensitive skin and I have found that some brands of wipes can irritate his skin, but I've never had this problem with Huggies.
Nice and large and thick. Clean up most mess easily.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mundpets
mundpetsAU

I have tried other brands and this is the best by far, only need a couple to do the job. Other brands tend to give nappy rash,have a high scent and are far too wet. I love the handy travel packs too
Thick and not too wet
bit expensive compared to other brands