Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

GoGoGoanna
GoGoGoanna

Good

A good quality generously sized prodcut, but far too expensive. I think we end up paying for the advertising campaigns.
I loved the dispenser box. It has a postal slot in the top which has two rubber "lips". This really helped reduce wastage due to wipes drying out too fast. They are a good sized wipe, and I often found I could simple tear one in half.
The cost is too high for everyday use. It think it is worth buying one or two with the dispenser box on sale, then reloading the box with a cheaper brand or home made wipes. They are not biodegradaable I belive and certainly cannot be flushed down the toilet. I do not like the perfumed variety as it irritated my child's skin.

JoP123
JoP123AU

Good

I would only buy huggies baby wipes. They are easy to use and the thickness of the wipe makes cleaning my little girl easy.
I trust huggies with Nappies & Wipes. They are really easy to use and pull out of the huggies containers. I tried other brands that werent as easy to pull out. Clean baby and toddler bottoms really well.
Can be a bit too moist and cold.

demoras
demorasAU

Good

Overall it's a good wipe and most of the problems tend to be with the box that comes with it. It feels nice on the skin, which is better than some other wipes.
These wipes are thick and soft, doesn't dry out easily. both sides of the wipes can be used (that is, the poo doesn't seem to penetrate both sides of the wipes). Comes in refill bags. No irritation problems for my baby. Manages to wipe dried up poo without tearing.
The box for the refills isn't the best quality- the closing "lid" part doesn't always click properly and can be hard to pull the wipes out if refilled too full. The wipes sometimes tear when trying to pull it out. Can be more expensive than other brands.

IHATEPUMPKIN
IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Good

I really like and use the huggies wipes regularly. They could probably be a bit bigger, i often find that i need to use two a time initially. Have been using the fragranced ones and they haven't been giving baby a rash or pimples like other fragranced wipes. I do only buy them when they are on special as they are somewhat expensive. They now have funky pictures of the reusable boxes. They boxes need to be a bit more sturdy, baby loves playing with it because it looks good now but it doesn't withstand much a playing with.
Wipes come out one at a time from the reusable container, smell good, just the right amount of moistness,
Not big enough, expensive, reusable boxed could be more sturdy designed

selahku
selahkuAU

Good

i started to spend less wipes since i have tried this. somehow it picks up dirt easier than others. at the end of the day they're just wipes so i will opt for this so i can spend less wipes. also it is not too dry or not too wet so does not leave any residues behind
picks up dirt quite easily, well moistened (not too wet not too dry)
pricy than others, tears easily

Roselyn85
Roselyn85AU

Bad

I buy everything Huggies except the wipes as they are too thick which is not practical at all!You can get better ones out there and cheaper! However the good thing about them, they're not too wet nor too dry!
Good quality wipes of course they're Huggies!
No very easy to use on your bub's bum because they are way too thick!

tamie80
tamie80AU

Good

Overall I didn't mind the wipes and the gorgeous container however I found much more value in using the Curash wipes range and much preferred this brand because they were more moist and the wipes themselves were larger and slightly thinner which made them easier to use. I think the Huggies wipes are a little over-rated.
Thick and strong; Come scented and unscented; Come in travel and normal size boxes; Come in storage container
I found them too small compared to some other brands; I found them a bit difficult to pull out of the container at times; Pricing is more expensive than other brands (best to buy on special); Seem to be a bit dry sometimes

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
jemma05
jemma05

Bad

I used these for the first couple of months on my baby. One day I used one on my face as we were away from home and they are so harsh that my face was stinging afterwards (my skin is not usually sensitive). I never used them again and switched to J&J sensitive which are very gentle and soft.
These wipes are thick and strong. They come in a range of options - sensitive etc.
Harsh - especially when you need to wipe the same spot a few times as you do when changing nappies. Also the little travel container is not air tight so the wipes dry out if not used quickly enough.

spenderella
spenderellaQueensland

Huggies are the wipes recommended by most mums even though the price may give you pause. I have tried other wipes and they just are not as good. I try to buy them in bulk and on special. I keep a big box for home use and a smaller travel size box in the nappy bag. I even use them to wipe the kids hands before after eating if we are travelling. They are a great all purpose wipe and a must have purchase.
They are thick, large and moist and work very well.
The price - they are expensive (but worth it)

allawah
allawah

Our daughter has eczema and we found she was sensitive to most of the other brands of baby wipes. We discovered that she was not allergic to Huggies so we've been using Huggies since then. We always buy the no fragrance one and it feels so much safer to wipe her bum with something that doesn't have any smell. Huggies wipes are also very thick which acturally saves money, although they seem to be pricy. With some cheap brands such as Coles/Woolies brands we always have to use about double the numers of wipes to do the job.
Thick, non-allergic

suziscott
suziscott

The hard case comes in large or small which is very convenient for travel and using to store other items. The refills also come in varying sizes which is very handy.
These would have to be one of the best baby wipes on the market. They are thick and moist enough to wipe baby clean. They also come in sensitive and with or without fragrance. The best part about these wipes is that they seperate easily so you're not pulling out more wipes than you nees and you only need one hand to pull out a wipe.
They are one of the more expensive wipes on the market.

tas81c
tas81c

Love these products and once you have a hard container for the wipes all you need it the refills of wipes.
Hard container to hold wipes is fantastic. Make life so much easier when changing my daughter. Wipes are nice and thick and don't upset her skin. Being thick it means I use less of them than the cheaper brands. The container is also good to store cheaper wipes but they will not pull through as effectively as they are thinner than the Huggies brand. I would suggest these to my friends especially with new borns.
Price, they aren't the cheapest but they are effective wipes.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Good

These wipes do the job, but there are better wipes on the market. I only buy them because they sell them as refills.
Come in a large plastic tub which dispenses the wipes easily - you can grab them one-handed. Come in bulk refills so cost efficient. Only need to use 1 or 2 wipes for each nappy change as they are so thick.
Smell a bit powdery. Feel a bit harsh and not as soft as the Johnson's wipes. Not good at cleaning up newborn poo as not very absorbent. The travel pack doesn't have many wipes in it - you need a lot more for big accidents!

gherkin29
gherkin29

Huggies wipes are far better quality than any other brand. They are economical as you don't have to use heaps of sheets and don't tear easily as some of the other brands do.
Have used Huggies wipes on all 4 children and have always found them to be far better than any other brand. They are thick and you don't need to use 3 or 4 times as many sheets as you do with the cheaper brand ones.
Two of my children have sensitive skin and these wipes have never caused them to react.
I also like the small travel pack and the large container is sturdy and easy to use.

chawkins
chawkins

I would highly recommend the brand of Huggies to anyone, especially if your child has sensitive skin and gets alot of nappy rash.
My daughter had sensitive skin and we found that Huggies was the only product that did not make her skin go red.
I don't have any dislikes about this product.

Mum_of_1
Mum_of_1

Bad

I would only recommend the unscented ones if you have a bub that has sensitive skin. The wipes are too thick, and a bit harsh, not as soft as other brands. They also do not always separate easily so it's not easy to pull the wipes out with one hand. For the price, there are other brands on the market that are much better value, such as the Johnson's bulk range.
Thick and they have nice smell. They come in very handy plastic containers which you can reuse.
Expensive and do not as clean as well some cheaper brands.

totaltobie
totaltobie

Huggies Baby Wipes are definately the only brand of wipe I will buy for my children. I have found it cheaper to buy the large pack as this lasts me approximately 2 weeks.
Good quality, thick wipes meaning you don't have to use as many as the thinner cheaper brands. Well known, trusted brand available in most stores. Comes in fragranced or non fragranced packs. I use the non fragrenced wipes as my daughter has very sensitive skin and have found these to not cause any problems for my babies skin, unlike many other products I have tried.
More expensive than cheaper brands although I have found it worth the extra expence as the cheaper brands are just not as good.

LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK

These wipes are the best I have tried. You can change the dirtiest bottom and not get anything on your hands and the wipes are so soft and moist on baby's skin. The frgrance free wipes are also great to use on faces and hands and I also occasionaly use them myself on my face. They are quite expensive compared to ther brands but I consider it a good investment because they are such good quality. Also they are non toxic and fine for baby to chew on and play with.
Stay moist in the tub even if the lid is left open, think and clean up dirty bottoms well.
They are expensive.

NatDe
NatDe

My baby daughter finds the bright and colourful Winnie-the-Pooh designs fascinating and this keeps her well entertained while I am trying to clean her bottom. We are even keeping some of the tubs as storage tubs for her little trinkets because the design is so nice.
I love the new Winnie-the-Pooh design on the hard tubs. Lid has opening to pull wipes through but the whole lid can also be opened to check how many wipes are left. Very thick wipes are great to use. Fragrance and alcohol free so they are gentle on baby's skin.
A bit more expensive than some other brands.

Glisten
Glisten

Bad

i didnt like using these wipes one bit. i found that they are not as strong as other brands, and for the price you would want the quality to be strong. the wipes did not pull out easily from the packet as they would all get stuck and a few would come out at one time which was wasteful and would be annoying trying to unstick them when trying to quickly change a baby.
handy travel cases, embossing is nice and wipes off messiness easier than smooth wipes
i found the quality was not strong and that they would tear quite easily

ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I used to buy and use this product when my little girl was just a baby. She had a very sensitive skin and this was the only brand that soothes her sensitive skin. I didnt mind the cost because it is certainly worth every cent. It is thick and moist enough to do a great job cleaning the mess. Because it is thick enough it is very econonomical in the long run for you dont need to use more when cleaning up those babies bums so to speak. It is hypoallergenic so it soothes even the most sensitive skin. No overpowering scent too which I love the most. So overall its a great value for your money afterall. Buy only the best for your little ones:)
superior quality
more expensive compared to other brands

bindy01
bindy01

Good

Are quite expensive. I tend to buy them only when they are on special, otherwise I go for a cheaper brand.
Nice thick absorbent wipe, embossed and comes in handy dispensing packs.
Are quite expensive.

Kblum0415
Kblum0415

I've tried different wipes and none have been as good as Huggies baby wipes. I use the Huggies sensitive baby wipes and they have always been gentle on my babys skin and never leaves a nasty nappy rash. The wipes are thick and moist and cleans baby's nappy area easy. I find it easy somtimes to double up when wipping. Not only are they good for wipping little bums but handy for sticky little fingers and spills. I buy Huggies wipes in bulk (240 pack), they are a little pricey if they not on sale. All in all they are a good quality wipe.
Good thick wipe, Gentle on babys skin, comes in a pop up re-usable storage container, and in small traveller packs.
A little more expensive than other brands wipes.

stuzjules
stuzjules

Very neutral smell, and they don't feel like they are full of chemicals. Quite absorbant and work well for even the larger of messes.
Nice and thick and moist wipes. The storage containers are also very handy, we have a large one for approx 80 wipes in our change table and a smaller travel pack (hard plastic case) for when we are out and about. We haven't experienced any nappy rash or reaction to the wipes and generally only need to use one per nappy change so each pack lasts longer.
They are one of the most expensive available but often on sale.

granny_tong
granny_tong

Does the job well, does not break easily. Travel pack containers are convenient. Container at home is convenient too don't need to search for suitable boxes to fit them & more environmentally friendly using refills rather then buying others packaged in plastic bags.
Thick. Comes in nice travel packs. Container for home use available.