Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

will_rachelle
will_rachelle

Very happy with these wipes, superior product over the few other brands that I have tried. Have tried other brands that were thinner, didn't contain messes as well and you went through more trying to clean it up.
Nice and thick, as a result don't go through them that quickly. Regularly come on sale in supermarket chains. Can buy large container and then buy large refill bags. Can also buy in small travel size for nappy bags etc. Available in frangrance free and non-allergenic.
More expensive then some brands, but in this case I am happy to pay the extra

happy_life
happy_lifeQLD, 4817

I love huggies sensitive baby wipes. My daughter has always gotten a rash from other wipes however these are wonderful. I love the fact that they are large cloth like wipes so they are very soft to use on a babies bottom.
they are thick and large so you never get anything undesirable on yourself. They are big enough to fold over and wipe again so you use less wipes per nappy change.

ma_osborne
ma_osborne

Good

These were the first brand of baby wipes I used and so I thought they were the norm. After I ran out I tried a few other cheaper brands and could really notice the difference in quality. I found that I didn't need as many huggies baby wipes compared to the cheaper brands because they clean up better and are thicker. I also felt they were softer on bottoms and faces. Although they are more a more expensive brand I think it is worth it as you end up using less anyway.
They are thick and clean very well.
Quite expensive.

MzJodie1
MzJodie1nsw, 2448

The unscented ones i recommend higherly to anyone i would not recommend any other wipes ive tried basically all other types and they may be slightly more expensive then some other brands but the extra cost is well worth it as i find you are using less wipes and getting a far better and quicker result.
I love the fact that they are thick and never seem to fall apart it makes even the messiest of jobs much easier
the fraganced ones tended to make my sons bottom break out in nappy rash as he has senstive skin

Jasam
JasamAdelaide, SA

Bad

I don't normally buy these unless they are hugely discounted at the shops. I do however use the reuseable wipes container & just fill it with my usual brand of wipes as the container is great for the change table at home.
Available in bulk packages. Can buy with the reuseable plastic wipes container.
I don't like the fabric. It seems overly thick & for some reason I end up using more than I would with my usual brand of wipes. Expensive.

JsCa30
JsCa30

I've tried quiet alot of other brands, but come back to the Huggies wipes every time! They are fantastic for number 1's, but especially number 2's. I haven't found a wipe that can hold up as well as Huggies. They are always moist, they dont tear, super thick, and are very gentle on baby's skin. They are great value if you shop around, especially at Big W. The pop up container is fantastic, I've had one of those since my daughter was born, and just refill it. I also have a slimmer case for my nappy bag. These are the best wipes around!
Always moist, easy to use, don't irritate skin

JS101
JS101QLD, 4500

Good

These wipes are unbeatable. The thickness is fantastic for dirty nappies. Cost effective when bulk bought but not an environmentally friendly option.
They are thick and moist. They have a re-useable change table box and a slim line portable box for dispensing that are both really practical and easy to access the wipes from, and they can be refilled from the same packet of wipes.
They are available in bulk packs from Big W of 386 that are really cost effective and they stay moist in the resealable packet until you’re ready to reload your dispensers.
Not biodegradable or flushable. The thickness is kind of over kill for wet just nappies but unbeatable for dirty ones. The dispensers can’t be used with other, biodegradable wipes I have tried.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
review82
review82

I have used these for over 18 months on my baby and have found them to be a little more expensive then other brands but if you can find them in bulk or on special they are worth the price .You dont have to use many like other brands that are sometimes thinner and smaller in size. Happy to recommend to any new mum/dad to try.
Thick and they have nice smell to them some other brands are not as pleasing to the nose
Dont have to use as many as they clean well
Pratical packaging .
Maybe that they can tear easily otherwise not much else

holly3
holly3

Bad

Despite loving Huggies nappies I think their wipes are one of the worst I have used. They feel very rough and don't have enough moisture in them therefor don't clean up mess very well.
Love the re-usable plastic tubs you can get them in but I now fill them with other wipes.
Expensive too.
Re-usable plastic tubs.
Too dry. feel rough.

alliconnor
alliconnor

I have tried so many different wipes and always come back to the huggies. Because of the thickness, perfect moistness and embossing, less wipes have to be used to clean up even the biggest poosplosions. The bulk packs make the price comparable to other bands that you may have to use more wipes per nappy for. So many uses for the wipes- cleaning up after meals, cleaning public tables, even cleaning floors! Love the tubs!
Very thick and moist. The embossing makes cleaning easy. Reusable tub/ travel containers very usefull. Can buy in lots of different sizes and well as the sensitive.
Cost is a little high compared to other brands.

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

Ive tried many other brands of wipes. Huggies wipes are the thickest wipes that I have come across which means that you dont need to use as many during nappy changes. They are also moist enough meaning you use less than the other brands. The tub they come in is very handy also, i now just buy the packets of wipes in bulk and refill the tub.
I love that these wipes are thicker than most and moist enough to do the job they are suppose to do.
Tend to be more expensive than others, but I think with these you get what you pay for.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

Great baby wipes which are gentle on skin and also a robust strong wipe that doesnt dry out very quickly. Very impresssed. They are more expensive than the other brands but just as good if not better, The packs also keep the wipes moist. I like to keep them in my car for after ive done anything around my car when my hands get dirty
very thick and moist. Wipes last a long time in the packs without drying out and they never tear and i only need just one wipe for fingers and faces. The packs are easy to open mostly when you have one hand.
More expensive than other brands.

sarahjayne2010
sarahjayne2010AU

Great if you can stock up while they are on sale. They have two different varieties which have different scents - both of which smell great. My children have sensative skin and have never had a problem with these wipes. I would never use another brand of wipe again after using these. They are the best!
Huggies wipes are the best! They come in a variety of sizes from travel packs to bulks packs for a cheaper alternative in the home. A very thick wipe so you dont have to use many and your finger doesn't go through them.
Nothing I dislike

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Great product. Buy up if on special. I found it to be the thickest baby wipe. The scent is nice and there are even cute little imprints on it!
great product. scent is great. nice and thick. doesn't fall apart.
one of the most expensive wipes but its quality is excellent.

Newmummy82
Newmummy82

Bad

Overall too much hype not impressed at all, they tear very easy, expensive, too wet. I didnt see the point if the embossing on the wipes, unflushable, although the scents are not as overpowering as other brands, thickness is good.
thick, comes in a variety of sizes and value packs, scents.
For all the hype i was not impressed with these wipes at all, i bought the travel pack and was not expecting when i used it that the wipes would tear and brake apart so easy. fabric was not as soft as other cheaper brands. They are expensive. you can't flush them

josnsw
josnswGeelong

Good

They are a great option. i usually only buy them in the bulk packs when the go on special but they last weeks and weeks. they are the thickest and strongest wipes i've used and with their user friendly refill boxes how can you go wrong?
Huggies wipes are great! with so many different smells, pack sizes and refill box sizes, they have a range to choose from. They also take longer to dry out too, where as some cheaper brands seem to be dry from the day you buy them
they are a little bit more expensive than other wipes but you dont have to use as many to clean up the mess

Mythic
Mythic

Good

Although I like the smell of these (it's almost floral, very soft and gentle!) I feel my money is better spent on other brands. They're a bit thick, so it seems a bit of a waste, when a thinner wipe will do the same job.
I like the way they come in several different sizes and containes, reputable brand, soft on the skin and don't irritate, re-sealable packets mean that the wipes won't dry out, don't leave much excess moisture
They're really thick compared to the other brands I've used, and a little on the pricy side.

Snoop77
Snoop77

I have tries these wipes and a few other brands. I have found these wipes to be the thickest and the strongest. I like it how you can hypoallergenic ones and unscented ones. I think these are the best wipes. I think it's worth buying these instead of other cheaper brands.
Great reliable brand. Good quality product. These are the thickest wipes I've found. All other wipes are so thin compared to these.
Sometimes it's hard to get them out of the huggies plastic box that you can buy to keep them in. Sometimes they are hard to separate when you are in a hurry.

marie4509
marie4509

Bad

For the price, I don't think they are the best wipes out there. Before you buy lots of wipes, try different brands to see what suits your bub.
Hnady wipes with a nice delicate smell. Container is good - easy to pull out one at a time
The wipes are excessively thick and gave my baby nappy rash.

careypayne
careypayneQLD, 4670

TashDL
TashDLSA, 5290

Bad

I must say for the price, they are not the best wipes on the market, they are not as soft as they could be and not user-friendly. THey do have a nice mild scent though, and are versatile.
the scent isn't too strong, it is nice and mild - the plastic containers are quite handy too.
The wipes I think are too thick, and a bit harsh - not as soft as other brands. They also do not always seperate easily, you try to pull one out and a whole heap come together. It is not easy to pull the wipes out with one hand.

MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

These are the best wipes I have used, they are thick and soft and the fragranced ones smell really nice without being over powering. The unscented ones are great too. Easy to get them out of the dispenser, and easy to refill. The dispenser seals well, and stops the wipes drying out. If I buy these on special, it works out to approx 5c per wipe, which is ok, I would prefer to pay more for these wipes because I use less of them compared to cheaper brands.
Nice and thick, just the right amount of moisture, scented with shea butter smell really nice, not too strong. The dispenser works well, easy to use one handed, and keeps the wipes moist.
Nothing, well maybe the price!

fionagontier
fionagontier

Good

I like the fact that I can access a small travel pack of wipes as well as the jumbo refill pack. My daughter has very sensitive skin so it has been positive to note that she has not had a reaction to any of the ingredients. I also like the size and flexibility of the wipes. I have also used them successfully for cleaning her face, hands and the top of her high chair.
Good ranges of packs. The sensitive brand is good for my daughters sensitive skin. The size is generous and they are robust.
Sometimes it can be difficult to get the wipes out of the large dispenser box.

thilbert
thilbert

Good

I love the purse pack size. They are handy to take anywhere and everywhere. They are of fantastic quality and are not just useful for babies.
Thick and strong. Smell nice. Packs come in a varitey of sizes. The dispenser box makes it easy to use one handed. They come apart from each other easily.

optom_mae
optom_mae

Good

These are just about the perfect wipe. If I had the money they would be all I would use, alas I have had to settle for cheaper and slightly less convenient options.
Lovely and soft while strong. Well interfolded so pulling on one will tug the next one but will not pull it out all the way. The dispenser is well designed - easy to open with one finger, easy to refill and the soft plastic valve holds the next sheet securely. Fragrance free variety did not give baby nappy rash.
The cost, even on sale these are the most expensive option.