Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

IHATEPUMPKIN
IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Good

I really like and use the huggies wipes regularly. They could probably be a bit bigger, i often find that i need to use two a time initially. Have been using the fragranced ones and they haven't been giving baby a rash or pimples like other fragranced wipes. I do only buy them when they are on special as they are somewhat expensive. They now have funky pictures of the reusable boxes. They boxes need to be a bit more sturdy, baby loves playing with it because it looks good now but it doesn't withstand much a playing with.
Wipes come out one at a time from the reusable container, smell good, just the right amount of moistness,
Not big enough, expensive, reusable boxed could be more sturdy designed

selahku
selahkuAU

Good

i started to spend less wipes since i have tried this. somehow it picks up dirt easier than others. at the end of the day they're just wipes so i will opt for this so i can spend less wipes. also it is not too dry or not too wet so does not leave any residues behind
picks up dirt quite easily, well moistened (not too wet not too dry)
pricy than others, tears easily

Roselyn85
Roselyn85AU

Bad

I buy everything Huggies except the wipes as they are too thick which is not practical at all!You can get better ones out there and cheaper! However the good thing about them, they're not too wet nor too dry!
Good quality wipes of course they're Huggies!
No very easy to use on your bub's bum because they are way too thick!

tamie80
tamie80AU

Good

Overall I didn't mind the wipes and the gorgeous container however I found much more value in using the Curash wipes range and much preferred this brand because they were more moist and the wipes themselves were larger and slightly thinner which made them easier to use. I think the Huggies wipes are a little over-rated.
Thick and strong; Come scented and unscented; Come in travel and normal size boxes; Come in storage container
I found them too small compared to some other brands; I found them a bit difficult to pull out of the container at times; Pricing is more expensive than other brands (best to buy on special); Seem to be a bit dry sometimes

jemma05
jemma05

Bad

I used these for the first couple of months on my baby. One day I used one on my face as we were away from home and they are so harsh that my face was stinging afterwards (my skin is not usually sensitive). I never used them again and switched to J&J sensitive which are very gentle and soft.
These wipes are thick and strong. They come in a range of options - sensitive etc.
Harsh - especially when you need to wipe the same spot a few times as you do when changing nappies. Also the little travel container is not air tight so the wipes dry out if not used quickly enough.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Good

These wipes do the job, but there are better wipes on the market. I only buy them because they sell them as refills.
Come in a large plastic tub which dispenses the wipes easily - you can grab them one-handed. Come in bulk refills so cost efficient. Only need to use 1 or 2 wipes for each nappy change as they are so thick.
Smell a bit powdery. Feel a bit harsh and not as soft as the Johnson's wipes. Not good at cleaning up newborn poo as not very absorbent. The travel pack doesn't have many wipes in it - you need a lot more for big accidents!

Mum_of_1
Mum_of_1

Bad

I would only recommend the unscented ones if you have a bub that has sensitive skin. The wipes are too thick, and a bit harsh, not as soft as other brands. They also do not always separate easily so it's not easy to pull the wipes out with one hand. For the price, there are other brands on the market that are much better value, such as the Johnson's bulk range.
Thick and they have nice smell. They come in very handy plastic containers which you can reuse.
Expensive and do not as clean as well some cheaper brands.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Glisten
Glisten

Bad

i didnt like using these wipes one bit. i found that they are not as strong as other brands, and for the price you would want the quality to be strong. the wipes did not pull out easily from the packet as they would all get stuck and a few would come out at one time which was wasteful and would be annoying trying to unstick them when trying to quickly change a baby.
handy travel cases, embossing is nice and wipes off messiness easier than smooth wipes
i found the quality was not strong and that they would tear quite easily

ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I used to buy and use this product when my little girl was just a baby. She had a very sensitive skin and this was the only brand that soothes her sensitive skin. I didnt mind the cost because it is certainly worth every cent. It is thick and moist enough to do a great job cleaning the mess. Because it is thick enough it is very econonomical in the long run for you dont need to use more when cleaning up those babies bums so to speak. It is hypoallergenic so it soothes even the most sensitive skin. No overpowering scent too which I love the most. So overall its a great value for your money afterall. Buy only the best for your little ones:)
superior quality
more expensive compared to other brands

bindy01
bindy01

Good

Are quite expensive. I tend to buy them only when they are on special, otherwise I go for a cheaper brand.
Nice thick absorbent wipe, embossed and comes in handy dispensing packs.
Are quite expensive.

ma_osborne
ma_osborne

Good

These were the first brand of baby wipes I used and so I thought they were the norm. After I ran out I tried a few other cheaper brands and could really notice the difference in quality. I found that I didn't need as many huggies baby wipes compared to the cheaper brands because they clean up better and are thicker. I also felt they were softer on bottoms and faces. Although they are more a more expensive brand I think it is worth it as you end up using less anyway.
They are thick and clean very well.
Quite expensive.

Jasam
JasamAdelaide, SA

Bad

I don't normally buy these unless they are hugely discounted at the shops. I do however use the reuseable wipes container & just fill it with my usual brand of wipes as the container is great for the change table at home.
Available in bulk packages. Can buy with the reuseable plastic wipes container.
I don't like the fabric. It seems overly thick & for some reason I end up using more than I would with my usual brand of wipes. Expensive.

JS101
JS101QLD, 4500

Good

These wipes are unbeatable. The thickness is fantastic for dirty nappies. Cost effective when bulk bought but not an environmentally friendly option.
They are thick and moist. They have a re-useable change table box and a slim line portable box for dispensing that are both really practical and easy to access the wipes from, and they can be refilled from the same packet of wipes.
They are available in bulk packs from Big W of 386 that are really cost effective and they stay moist in the resealable packet until you’re ready to reload your dispensers.
Not biodegradable or flushable. The thickness is kind of over kill for wet just nappies but unbeatable for dirty ones. The dispensers can’t be used with other, biodegradable wipes I have tried.

holly3
holly3

Bad

Despite loving Huggies nappies I think their wipes are one of the worst I have used. They feel very rough and don't have enough moisture in them therefor don't clean up mess very well.
Love the re-usable plastic tubs you can get them in but I now fill them with other wipes.
Expensive too.
Re-usable plastic tubs.
Too dry. feel rough.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

Great baby wipes which are gentle on skin and also a robust strong wipe that doesnt dry out very quickly. Very impresssed. They are more expensive than the other brands but just as good if not better, The packs also keep the wipes moist. I like to keep them in my car for after ive done anything around my car when my hands get dirty
very thick and moist. Wipes last a long time in the packs without drying out and they never tear and i only need just one wipe for fingers and faces. The packs are easy to open mostly when you have one hand.
More expensive than other brands.

Newmummy82
Newmummy82

Bad

Overall too much hype not impressed at all, they tear very easy, expensive, too wet. I didnt see the point if the embossing on the wipes, unflushable, although the scents are not as overpowering as other brands, thickness is good.
thick, comes in a variety of sizes and value packs, scents.
For all the hype i was not impressed with these wipes at all, i bought the travel pack and was not expecting when i used it that the wipes would tear and brake apart so easy. fabric was not as soft as other cheaper brands. They are expensive. you can't flush them

josnsw
josnswGeelong

Good

They are a great option. i usually only buy them in the bulk packs when the go on special but they last weeks and weeks. they are the thickest and strongest wipes i've used and with their user friendly refill boxes how can you go wrong?
Huggies wipes are great! with so many different smells, pack sizes and refill box sizes, they have a range to choose from. They also take longer to dry out too, where as some cheaper brands seem to be dry from the day you buy them
they are a little bit more expensive than other wipes but you dont have to use as many to clean up the mess

Mythic
Mythic

Good

Although I like the smell of these (it's almost floral, very soft and gentle!) I feel my money is better spent on other brands. They're a bit thick, so it seems a bit of a waste, when a thinner wipe will do the same job.
I like the way they come in several different sizes and containes, reputable brand, soft on the skin and don't irritate, re-sealable packets mean that the wipes won't dry out, don't leave much excess moisture
They're really thick compared to the other brands I've used, and a little on the pricy side.

marie4509
marie4509

Bad

For the price, I don't think they are the best wipes out there. Before you buy lots of wipes, try different brands to see what suits your bub.
Hnady wipes with a nice delicate smell. Container is good - easy to pull out one at a time
The wipes are excessively thick and gave my baby nappy rash.

careypayne
careypayneQLD, 4670

TashDL
TashDLSA, 5290

Bad

I must say for the price, they are not the best wipes on the market, they are not as soft as they could be and not user-friendly. THey do have a nice mild scent though, and are versatile.
the scent isn't too strong, it is nice and mild - the plastic containers are quite handy too.
The wipes I think are too thick, and a bit harsh - not as soft as other brands. They also do not always seperate easily, you try to pull one out and a whole heap come together. It is not easy to pull the wipes out with one hand.

fionagontier
fionagontier

Good

I like the fact that I can access a small travel pack of wipes as well as the jumbo refill pack. My daughter has very sensitive skin so it has been positive to note that she has not had a reaction to any of the ingredients. I also like the size and flexibility of the wipes. I have also used them successfully for cleaning her face, hands and the top of her high chair.
Good ranges of packs. The sensitive brand is good for my daughters sensitive skin. The size is generous and they are robust.
Sometimes it can be difficult to get the wipes out of the large dispenser box.

thilbert
thilbert

Good

I love the purse pack size. They are handy to take anywhere and everywhere. They are of fantastic quality and are not just useful for babies.
Thick and strong. Smell nice. Packs come in a varitey of sizes. The dispenser box makes it easy to use one handed. They come apart from each other easily.

optom_mae
optom_mae

Good

These are just about the perfect wipe. If I had the money they would be all I would use, alas I have had to settle for cheaper and slightly less convenient options.
Lovely and soft while strong. Well interfolded so pulling on one will tug the next one but will not pull it out all the way. The dispenser is well designed - easy to open with one finger, easy to refill and the soft plastic valve holds the next sheet securely. Fragrance free variety did not give baby nappy rash.
The cost, even on sale these are the most expensive option.

Cinful
CinfulAU

Good

Eventhough these wipes are very expensive, I find them very high quality. I buy in bulk refills when they are on sale and that works out a little cheaper.
Very strong, good quality wipes that easily break apart when pulled out of the box, with one hand. I found others didn't break apart and I ended up pulling out a few at a time. These wipes are also very moist, so you only have to use one or two.
These wipes are very expensive, but I have found them to be the best, so I suppose that is why.