Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

MumCecille
MumCecilleSydney

You get what you pay

Among all the brands that I have tried, this is one that has made nappy time bearable. The wipes are thick enough that wouldn't tear during pulling. The moisture is just right and comfortably soft for my bub's skin. It's easy to grab from the container. Sometimes though I experienced some of its components like thin threadlike materials being left in my bub's behind. And yes, it's not eco-friendly.

Caffie
CaffieAustralia

Decent.

The good: these wipes have just the right moisture level, are a good size and the dispenser box makes it easy to grab them in a hurry. The travel case is convenient too.
The bad: they tend to 'pill' when wiping and can leave tiny bits of wipe on bub's behind, sometimes tear when being removed from the travel case (not the main dispenser) and are not Eco-friendly.

PZapp
PZappGold Coast

Thick and practical

Tried many brands of baby wet wipes and Huggies is the best so far: thick, gentle on the skin, easy to pull just one from the packet (with most brands you pull one out and end up getting 3 or more... When changing nappies it's almost impossible to have both hands free so that is very inconvenient plus you end up wasting them...)
You get what you pay for.
Price.

em74
em74AU

Used to be awesome. now just as bad as the others

cant comment on allergies as luckily bub is ok with anything, but can comment on quality. they used to have very thick big wipes that would do the job in one quick motion, no matter what the mess was. you'd only need a couple of them. maybe that was the issue? now (may-june 2-14) they have a "new" range, which is thin and terrible. you end up using 10 hen you only used 2 before, and end up with poop on your hands half of the time. very disappointing. will change brands.
the old ones
thin, bad quality

Carina
Carinasydney

Reaction

I don't have sensitive skin but this is the first time I have ever had a reaction to a product. Huggies wipes gave me dermatitis on my fingers and it's only getting worse! I will be changing from these wipes ASAP. Besides that I had no other issue with them, they done the job but I am worried about the ingredients in these wipes.
Good quality
Gave me dermatitis

Biks
BiksNew South Wales

Avoid if

you have sensitive skin. Huggies wipes gave me dermatitis on my fingers. At first i thought it was something else since i have used huggies products before but i picked up the wrong wipes and the dermatitis started to go away.

Also noticed that they seem to rip easily when pulling them out of the packet.
thick
Gave me dermatitis.

Val34
Val34Cairns

Good wipes, but hard to pull out of the pack at times!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.

Good but there's better!

SimoneD
SimoneDPerth

Does the job

We have used these since birth and I am happy with them. I am a bit surprised at some of the negative reviews on this site. I like that they are thick and that they are often on special so I will usually stock up on them. I would recommend them

janectb
janectbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Save yourself the bother

wheresmycoffee
wheresmycoffeeBunbury

Super thick but super dry

Okay so they are super thick and have super cute embossed designs on them and smell lovely. But for me the purpose of the wipe is to get rid of poop and so I need it actually wet because sometimes that poop is stuck on pretty good and I just find Huggies wipes are just too dry.
Thick, smell lovely, doesn't cause rashes on my bub
Just not wet enough, expensive

idealist54
idealist54

It's ok, not worth for price

Wipes were easily torn and so easier to save money by tearing into half. However they were thin and dry and were quite rough on baby's skin. Considering the amount of poo a newborn does, this wipe isn't soothing at all. I will not purchase again unless I have no choice or there is a huge sale resulting in huge savings.
Can tear into half easily
Drying and rough

StephMc
StephMcNSW, 2263

Only if I'm desperate

As I'm a Huggies diaper fan, I thought the wipes would be great as well. Sadly, no. It was actually my husband that first complained about the harshness of these wipes - I was still in first baby fog! They did the job but left baby's bottom a bit red. I only use the sample packs in our nappy bag now when I've run out of Curash wipes.

Too rough

MummaBug
MummaBugAU

Disappointing

Being a first time Mum, you want quality for your money. I was not impressed with the wipes once we got home from the hospital. They tend to rip coming out of the pack and leave fibres on Bub. Not ideal. I switched back to the brand the hospital used once we used the original pack up.
I do like the hard plastic case from the original pack I bought, but now refill with other wipes
Fibres left behind, more expensive, rip easily

Potter88
Potter88Sydney

More expensive than most and don't feel it's justified.

glitterstixx
glitterstixxAustralind

Not impressed

I got these to try since so many people rave about them, but I'm not impressed. They are nice and thick to get more off, but they also tear and rip while trying to get out of the tub which is very infuriating. I'll be going back to the Dymples ones.
Thick
They tear easily

Good Buy however

Would of been better if the packs were packed smaller as it is hard to open the pack and then seal it to ensure the wipes stay wet.
Cheap
Packaging was to big . Needs to be wrapped smaller

flame.gisa
flame.gisaWA, 6030

Average

When my son was born we used Huggies baby wipes in both the convenient re-sealable packs, travel size nappy bag container & also the large bulk pack to top up our baby wipe container with..

Personally i don't like these wipes at all, they feel like wet paper & leave babys skin feeling very damp.

The only good thing about them is the fact that they get all of the 'nasties' off.. I prefer other brands such as sorbies, dymples etc.. much cheaper for a better quality product.

Expensive, leaves baby feeling wet, they feel like wet paper towel.

sadlerij
sadlerijVic, 3181

Fine but expensive

They're wipes are ok, they leave a bit of fluff on baby's bottom. They are fine but I am not sure they are worth the extra $
Do the job

AL2011
AL2011AU

Terrible!

These wipes are just terrible, the only thing they are good for is wiping you child's mouth when feeding solid food. Whenever I went to use the wipe for a nappy change they would tear apart, therefore I pretty much stopped using them within a day, I found them that hopeless. I don't know why the company which makes such good nappies make such terrible wipes?
Ok for cleaning up a childs face after eating...
Would never use it to change a nappy.

MrPlow
MrPlowAU

Terrible

Used these for quite a while however they were just too rough and dry. Bought quite a number of packets and all were the same. When using around the nappy area you require something that has a bit of moistness to it but these were just awful. Too harsh for soft skin.
Can find them everywhere
Rough, not moist enough

great wipes for face and hands

i found these wipes were better for hands and face cleaning the nappy change time they are also really thick and dont break
great for hands and face
not so great for change time

lovinit
lovinitVIC, 3136

OK

These wipes cause nappy rash on my son faster than other wipes therefore I don't buy them any more. Apart from this they do a great job at cleaning up at nappy change time as they are nice and thick. They refillable containers are great and easily dispense wipes for use during nappy changes. They are also great for cleaning sticky fingers and faces after meal times.
Very thick, good amount of moisture, lots of different sized packs that they come in-good for different things
expensive, cause nappy rash on my son

mistee3
mistee3Perth, WA

OK

These wipes are thick and very soft. The non scented wipes worked wonderful on my son when he was a newborn and I didn't need to use handfuls of wipes so a large pack lasted quite a while. I did find that they were not as wet as other wipes and are quite expensive.
Thick and soft, well known brand.
Very expensive compared to other wipes that work just as well.

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Good

I love Huggies baby wipes. They allow me to clean my baby plus any spills with ease. They are a high quality product well worth purchasing. The wipes come in a range of different sizes, perfect for any occassion. Expect to pay more for this product, but it is worth it!!
Huggies baby wipes are fantastic. They are thick and absorbent, perfect for cleaning up baby. They are also soft and gentle on my baby's skin. The wipes are nice and moist, and in this regard are far better than any other brand on the market.
They are more expensive than other brands available at the supermarket.