Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

SimoneD
SimoneDPerth

Does the job

We have used these since birth and I am happy with them. I am a bit surprised at some of the negative reviews on this site. I like that they are thick and that they are often on special so I will usually stock up on them. I would recommend them

TittieFrantics
TittieFranticsAustralia

Love the thickness

I love the thickness of Huggies Baby Wipes. I also love all the different options available from refills, to boxes, to travel size. I use the frangrance free wipes and buy bulk to make it cheaper. It is a shame about the price, but buying in bulk makes a big difference, just the initial outlay of money can deter some.
Thickness
Shame about the price, but I just buy in bulk to make it cheaper. Keep an eye out for when they are on sale too

wheresmycoffee
wheresmycoffeeBunbury

Super thick but super dry

Okay so they are super thick and have super cute embossed designs on them and smell lovely. But for me the purpose of the wipe is to get rid of poop and so I need it actually wet because sometimes that poop is stuck on pretty good and I just find Huggies wipes are just too dry.
Thick, smell lovely, doesn't cause rashes on my bub
Just not wet enough, expensive

tia kristan
tia kristansouth australia, 5114

i love them

I absolutely love huggies wipes!! I love the thickness of them there like a cloth! I love how there larger then most brands, not overly moist and grabs yuckies really well!! At first when i had my son i didnt like them but babys poohs change ... we buy the factory seconds from cheapie stores so there not overly priced for me but in the supermarket and department stores the price is sky rocket
But there not for everyone every mum is different !
Thickness, larger than most brands. awesome on sick bubbys
expensive in the supermarket and department stores the price is sky rocket ... cheap stores get factory seconds for like $2 a pack

idealist54
idealist54

It's ok, not worth for price

Wipes were easily torn and so easier to save money by tearing into half. However they were thin and dry and were quite rough on baby's skin. Considering the amount of poo a newborn does, this wipe isn't soothing at all. I will not purchase again unless I have no choice or there is a huge sale resulting in huge savings.
Can tear into half easily
Drying and rough

StephMc
StephMcNSW, 2263

Only if I'm desperate

As I'm a Huggies diaper fan, I thought the wipes would be great as well. Sadly, no. It was actually my husband that first complained about the harshness of these wipes - I was still in first baby fog! They did the job but left baby's bottom a bit red. I only use the sample packs in our nappy bag now when I've run out of Curash wipes.

Too rough

MummaBug
MummaBugAU

Disappointing

Being a first time Mum, you want quality for your money. I was not impressed with the wipes once we got home from the hospital. They tend to rip coming out of the pack and leave fibres on Bub. Not ideal. I switched back to the brand the hospital used once we used the original pack up.
I do like the hard plastic case from the original pack I bought, but now refill with other wipes
Fibres left behind, more expensive, rip easily

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Potter88
Potter88Sydney

More expensive than most and don't feel it's justified.

glitterstixx
glitterstixxAustralind

Not impressed

I got these to try since so many people rave about them, but I'm not impressed. They are nice and thick to get more off, but they also tear and rip while trying to get out of the tub which is very infuriating. I'll be going back to the Dymples ones.
Thick
They tear easily

KDub
KDubVic, 3146

The best wipes!

There's a reason these wipes are the best and readily available everywhere - it's because they're the best. They're larger than most wipes (the cheaper ones anyway) - they hold their moisture, and they don't have a strong smell. Their hard case that comes with the smaller pack of wipes is the best as it's compact but sturdy. I can't recommend these higher - they're worth the money!
Good moisture, pleasant smell, large

Good Buy however

Would of been better if the packs were packed smaller as it is hard to open the pack and then seal it to ensure the wipes stay wet.
Cheap
Packaging was to big . Needs to be wrapped smaller

Hyejinii
HyejiniiAU

Nice wipes!

These are the only wipes I use. They are big and is just wet enough to clean up bub nicely without leaving her bottom too wet. You usually only need one wipe at a time and two for the big messy ones :)

Vundaful
VundafulPerth

Fragrance free wipes

Seems to be everything a baby wipe should be. They're generously sized (I often rip them in half to make full use of a single wipe), strong, gentle on sensitive skin, and never dry. There are multiple options for packaging, including refills, making them both convenient and quite cost effective.
Reliable

themizzmai
themizzmaiMelbourne

Love them!

I swear by huggies wipes, they do the job every time & I only ever use 1 wipe per nappy change (except for the odd sticky change!)
They're a larger size which is perfect & bub had never had a reaction to them, perfect thickness too so no tears during change time. I purchase them on specials constantly, working out about 4c per wipe (which is more expensive then the other brands but it works out because I use less). They have huge bulk boxes of 576 too, so no need to purchase constantly. Love their cute nappy tub designs & their travel box is so handy for out & about.
reliable, thick, soft, wet & moisturising.
maybe price but one wipe per change makes up for it.

littlejoeyg
littlejoeygAU

I use them for myself and will when baby #1 is born

Being pregnant walking up a hill makes me sweat. I now keep a disposable travel pack in my bag.

My baby will be lucky to have any left when born as I am going to use them all as they are so lovely on my skin. Just kidding.
Soft, smell nice, thick. Good Price for the quality
Wish more would fit into the travel pack

flame.gisa
flame.gisaWA, 6030

Average

When my son was born we used Huggies baby wipes in both the convenient re-sealable packs, travel size nappy bag container & also the large bulk pack to top up our baby wipe container with..

Personally i don't like these wipes at all, they feel like wet paper & leave babys skin feeling very damp.

The only good thing about them is the fact that they get all of the 'nasties' off.. I prefer other brands such as sorbies, dymples etc.. much cheaper for a better quality product.

Expensive, leaves baby feeling wet, they feel like wet paper towel.

Candice84
Candice84AU

definately worth the extra $$$

i ahve a 3 year old and a 9 week old and swear by huggies. They have never had a nappy rash and they are big and strong enough that you dont have to use many. If you are clever about it I buy in bulk when they are on special and you find they last longer!
durable, long lasting, moist enough, big enough
they can be a bit costly so buy when on special in bulk

sadlerij
sadlerijVic, 3181

Fine but expensive

They're wipes are ok, they leave a bit of fluff on baby's bottom. They are fine but I am not sure they are worth the extra $
Do the job

ez2011
ez2011AU

I love Huggies wipes!

Huggies wipes are Wonderful! I cannot live without them, and i've tried other wipes. My baby has never had nappy rash. These wipes just wipe everything off wonderfully! They are so quick and easy! I'm grateful for being able to use such a wonderful product!
My baby has never had nappy rash!
a bit expensive

great wipes for face and hands

i found these wipes were better for hands and face cleaning the nappy change time they are also really thick and dont break
great for hands and face
not so great for change time

lovinit
lovinitVIC, 3136

OK

These wipes cause nappy rash on my son faster than other wipes therefore I don't buy them any more. Apart from this they do a great job at cleaning up at nappy change time as they are nice and thick. They refillable containers are great and easily dispense wipes for use during nappy changes. They are also great for cleaning sticky fingers and faces after meal times.
Very thick, good amount of moisture, lots of different sized packs that they come in-good for different things
expensive, cause nappy rash on my son

mistee3
mistee3Perth, WA

OK

These wipes are thick and very soft. The non scented wipes worked wonderful on my son when he was a newborn and I didn't need to use handfuls of wipes so a large pack lasted quite a while. I did find that they were not as wet as other wipes and are quite expensive.
Thick and soft, well known brand.
Very expensive compared to other wipes that work just as well.

katemack
katemackAU

I have these wipes in a small handy pack, an 80 pack (for weekends away) and also the large reuseable pack for home. I buy in the bulk pack and restock from there. You can get away with using less wipes per nappy change as they are good quality. My baby has never had a nappy rash with these. I also use them to wipe faces, hands. There is a pack in my living room and they are constantly used.
Readily available
In lots of different sized packs
Frangrance or non-fragrance
Comes with a sensitive skin option
Comes in bulk packs
Sometimes the top wipes are a bit dry so you have to turn the bulk packs upside down for a while.
Expensive

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

MLT
MLTAU

Good thickness, good moisture, good size, wipes her bottom without making her red....no nappy rash. Glad they come in bulk.
really good wipes. Get them bulk when on special. I use fragrance free ones.
Expensive