Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

suziscott
suziscott

The hard case comes in large or small which is very convenient for travel and using to store other items. The refills also come in varying sizes which is very handy.
These would have to be one of the best baby wipes on the market. They are thick and moist enough to wipe baby clean. They also come in sensitive and with or without fragrance. The best part about these wipes is that they seperate easily so you're not pulling out more wipes than you nees and you only need one hand to pull out a wipe.
They are one of the more expensive wipes on the market.

tas81c
tas81c

Love these products and once you have a hard container for the wipes all you need it the refills of wipes.
Hard container to hold wipes is fantastic. Make life so much easier when changing my daughter. Wipes are nice and thick and don't upset her skin. Being thick it means I use less of them than the cheaper brands. The container is also good to store cheaper wipes but they will not pull through as effectively as they are thinner than the Huggies brand. I would suggest these to my friends especially with new borns.
Price, they aren't the cheapest but they are effective wipes.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Good

These wipes do the job, but there are better wipes on the market. I only buy them because they sell them as refills.
Come in a large plastic tub which dispenses the wipes easily - you can grab them one-handed. Come in bulk refills so cost efficient. Only need to use 1 or 2 wipes for each nappy change as they are so thick.
Smell a bit powdery. Feel a bit harsh and not as soft as the Johnson's wipes. Not good at cleaning up newborn poo as not very absorbent. The travel pack doesn't have many wipes in it - you need a lot more for big accidents!

gherkin29
gherkin29

Huggies wipes are far better quality than any other brand. They are economical as you don't have to use heaps of sheets and don't tear easily as some of the other brands do.
Have used Huggies wipes on all 4 children and have always found them to be far better than any other brand. They are thick and you don't need to use 3 or 4 times as many sheets as you do with the cheaper brand ones.
Two of my children have sensitive skin and these wipes have never caused them to react.
I also like the small travel pack and the large container is sturdy and easy to use.

chawkins
chawkins

I would highly recommend the brand of Huggies to anyone, especially if your child has sensitive skin and gets alot of nappy rash.
My daughter had sensitive skin and we found that Huggies was the only product that did not make her skin go red.
I don't have any dislikes about this product.

totaltobie
totaltobie

Huggies Baby Wipes are definately the only brand of wipe I will buy for my children. I have found it cheaper to buy the large pack as this lasts me approximately 2 weeks.
Good quality, thick wipes meaning you don't have to use as many as the thinner cheaper brands. Well known, trusted brand available in most stores. Comes in fragranced or non fragranced packs. I use the non fragrenced wipes as my daughter has very sensitive skin and have found these to not cause any problems for my babies skin, unlike many other products I have tried.
More expensive than cheaper brands although I have found it worth the extra expence as the cheaper brands are just not as good.

LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK

These wipes are the best I have tried. You can change the dirtiest bottom and not get anything on your hands and the wipes are so soft and moist on baby's skin. The frgrance free wipes are also great to use on faces and hands and I also occasionaly use them myself on my face. They are quite expensive compared to ther brands but I consider it a good investment because they are such good quality. Also they are non toxic and fine for baby to chew on and play with.
Stay moist in the tub even if the lid is left open, think and clean up dirty bottoms well.
They are expensive.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
NatDe
NatDe

My baby daughter finds the bright and colourful Winnie-the-Pooh designs fascinating and this keeps her well entertained while I am trying to clean her bottom. We are even keeping some of the tubs as storage tubs for her little trinkets because the design is so nice.
I love the new Winnie-the-Pooh design on the hard tubs. Lid has opening to pull wipes through but the whole lid can also be opened to check how many wipes are left. Very thick wipes are great to use. Fragrance and alcohol free so they are gentle on baby's skin.
A bit more expensive than some other brands.

ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I used to buy and use this product when my little girl was just a baby. She had a very sensitive skin and this was the only brand that soothes her sensitive skin. I didnt mind the cost because it is certainly worth every cent. It is thick and moist enough to do a great job cleaning the mess. Because it is thick enough it is very econonomical in the long run for you dont need to use more when cleaning up those babies bums so to speak. It is hypoallergenic so it soothes even the most sensitive skin. No overpowering scent too which I love the most. So overall its a great value for your money afterall. Buy only the best for your little ones:)
superior quality
more expensive compared to other brands

bindy01
bindy01

Good

Are quite expensive. I tend to buy them only when they are on special, otherwise I go for a cheaper brand.
Nice thick absorbent wipe, embossed and comes in handy dispensing packs.
Are quite expensive.

Kblum0415
Kblum0415

I've tried different wipes and none have been as good as Huggies baby wipes. I use the Huggies sensitive baby wipes and they have always been gentle on my babys skin and never leaves a nasty nappy rash. The wipes are thick and moist and cleans baby's nappy area easy. I find it easy somtimes to double up when wipping. Not only are they good for wipping little bums but handy for sticky little fingers and spills. I buy Huggies wipes in bulk (240 pack), they are a little pricey if they not on sale. All in all they are a good quality wipe.
Good thick wipe, Gentle on babys skin, comes in a pop up re-usable storage container, and in small traveller packs.
A little more expensive than other brands wipes.

stuzjules
stuzjules

Very neutral smell, and they don't feel like they are full of chemicals. Quite absorbant and work well for even the larger of messes.
Nice and thick and moist wipes. The storage containers are also very handy, we have a large one for approx 80 wipes in our change table and a smaller travel pack (hard plastic case) for when we are out and about. We haven't experienced any nappy rash or reaction to the wipes and generally only need to use one per nappy change so each pack lasts longer.
They are one of the most expensive available but often on sale.

alicat82
alicat82NSW, 2745

OK

I have never been a fan of Huggies baby wipes. While Huggies nappies are top of the range, the baby wipes are below par. I find that they rip too easily and it is difficult to pull them out of the pack individually. They are also harder to wipe across the bottom and cause irritation of the skin. They do smell quite nice, but they are not easy to use and I much prefer other brands that provide other advantages. Overall, I give a 3 out of 5
Moist and thick
They break too easily, which is not too pleasant when cleaning up number 2s

granny_tong
granny_tong

Does the job well, does not break easily. Travel pack containers are convenient. Container at home is convenient too don't need to search for suitable boxes to fit them & more environmentally friendly using refills rather then buying others packaged in plastic bags.
Thick. Comes in nice travel packs. Container for home use available.

will_rachelle
will_rachelle

Very happy with these wipes, superior product over the few other brands that I have tried. Have tried other brands that were thinner, didn't contain messes as well and you went through more trying to clean it up.
Nice and thick, as a result don't go through them that quickly. Regularly come on sale in supermarket chains. Can buy large container and then buy large refill bags. Can also buy in small travel size for nappy bags etc. Available in frangrance free and non-allergenic.
More expensive then some brands, but in this case I am happy to pay the extra

happy_life
happy_lifeQLD, 4817

I love huggies sensitive baby wipes. My daughter has always gotten a rash from other wipes however these are wonderful. I love the fact that they are large cloth like wipes so they are very soft to use on a babies bottom.
they are thick and large so you never get anything undesirable on yourself. They are big enough to fold over and wipe again so you use less wipes per nappy change.

shellfreak
shellfreak

OK

These baby wipes tend to be a bit more expensive than other brands. They are good if you can purchase them when they are on special, but I would not go out of my way to get them unless they were at a price drop. They are a good quality wipe and do a good job of cleaning. You definitely pay more for this brand compared with others.
A good quality wipe that does the job. They come in very handy plastic containers which you can reuse over and over again.
These wipes are more expensive than a lot of other wipes.

ma_osborne
ma_osborne

Good

These were the first brand of baby wipes I used and so I thought they were the norm. After I ran out I tried a few other cheaper brands and could really notice the difference in quality. I found that I didn't need as many huggies baby wipes compared to the cheaper brands because they clean up better and are thicker. I also felt they were softer on bottoms and faces. Although they are more a more expensive brand I think it is worth it as you end up using less anyway.
They are thick and clean very well.
Quite expensive.

MzJodie1
MzJodie1nsw, 2448

The unscented ones i recommend higherly to anyone i would not recommend any other wipes ive tried basically all other types and they may be slightly more expensive then some other brands but the extra cost is well worth it as i find you are using less wipes and getting a far better and quicker result.
I love the fact that they are thick and never seem to fall apart it makes even the messiest of jobs much easier
the fraganced ones tended to make my sons bottom break out in nappy rash as he has senstive skin

JsCa30
JsCa30

I've tried quiet alot of other brands, but come back to the Huggies wipes every time! They are fantastic for number 1's, but especially number 2's. I haven't found a wipe that can hold up as well as Huggies. They are always moist, they dont tear, super thick, and are very gentle on baby's skin. They are great value if you shop around, especially at Big W. The pop up container is fantastic, I've had one of those since my daughter was born, and just refill it. I also have a slimmer case for my nappy bag. These are the best wipes around!
Always moist, easy to use, don't irritate skin

JS101
JS101QLD, 4500

Good

These wipes are unbeatable. The thickness is fantastic for dirty nappies. Cost effective when bulk bought but not an environmentally friendly option.
They are thick and moist. They have a re-useable change table box and a slim line portable box for dispensing that are both really practical and easy to access the wipes from, and they can be refilled from the same packet of wipes.
They are available in bulk packs from Big W of 386 that are really cost effective and they stay moist in the resealable packet until you’re ready to reload your dispensers.
Not biodegradable or flushable. The thickness is kind of over kill for wet just nappies but unbeatable for dirty ones. The dispensers can’t be used with other, biodegradable wipes I have tried.

review82
review82

I have used these for over 18 months on my baby and have found them to be a little more expensive then other brands but if you can find them in bulk or on special they are worth the price .You dont have to use many like other brands that are sometimes thinner and smaller in size. Happy to recommend to any new mum/dad to try.
Thick and they have nice smell to them some other brands are not as pleasing to the nose
Dont have to use as many as they clean well
Pratical packaging .
Maybe that they can tear easily otherwise not much else

cathr
cathr

OK

I think for the price you pay, this product isnt very good. I dont think the embossing on the wipes helps to clean up poo. Dont really like the fabric that the wipes are made of either. After buying these a few times, I have gone on to use other brands.
They are nice and think, and I like being able to refill my travel wipes container. The embossing is pretty.
They are quite expensive. I found that they were quite a weak wipe and broke easily. I also found that they didnt glide over baby's skin as easily as some other brands, and therefore it was harder to wipe up mess.

Klauw
Klauw

OK

They are a good quality wipe, nice and thick and do the job that they are meant to well. However if your baby develops nappy rash, try another brand. This cured my child's nappy rash and that of several of my friends.
Very good at wiping up messy poo, nice and thick
My second child developed bad nappy rash whenever we used this brand (even the fragrance free 'sensitive' ones.

alliconnor
alliconnor

I have tried so many different wipes and always come back to the huggies. Because of the thickness, perfect moistness and embossing, less wipes have to be used to clean up even the biggest poosplosions. The bulk packs make the price comparable to other bands that you may have to use more wipes per nappy for. So many uses for the wipes- cleaning up after meals, cleaning public tables, even cleaning floors! Love the tubs!
Very thick and moist. The embossing makes cleaning easy. Reusable tub/ travel containers very usefull. Can buy in lots of different sizes and well as the sensitive.
Cost is a little high compared to other brands.