Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

lovinit
lovinitVIC, 3136

OK

These wipes cause nappy rash on my son faster than other wipes therefore I don't buy them any more. Apart from this they do a great job at cleaning up at nappy change time as they are nice and thick. They refillable containers are great and easily dispense wipes for use during nappy changes. They are also great for cleaning sticky fingers and faces after meal times.
Very thick, good amount of moisture, lots of different sized packs that they come in-good for different things
expensive, cause nappy rash on my son

mistee3
mistee3Perth, WA

OK

These wipes are thick and very soft. The non scented wipes worked wonderful on my son when he was a newborn and I didn't need to use handfuls of wipes so a large pack lasted quite a while. I did find that they were not as wet as other wipes and are quite expensive.
Thick and soft, well known brand.
Very expensive compared to other wipes that work just as well.

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Good

I love Huggies baby wipes. They allow me to clean my baby plus any spills with ease. They are a high quality product well worth purchasing. The wipes come in a range of different sizes, perfect for any occassion. Expect to pay more for this product, but it is worth it!!
Huggies baby wipes are fantastic. They are thick and absorbent, perfect for cleaning up baby. They are also soft and gentle on my baby's skin. The wipes are nice and moist, and in this regard are far better than any other brand on the market.
They are more expensive than other brands available at the supermarket.

bjbdrjpine
bjbdrjpine

Good

i only use huggies wipes i have never had a problem with them i find them to be alot thicker then other brands doesnt feel like your fingers are going to go through the wipes and when you change a soild nappy you dont have to wipe very hard or use as many unlike alot of others
very thick wipes nice and moist and you dont have to use as many as some other wipes

CheekyMonkey
CheekyMonkeyAU

Good

I have tried 2 other brands. I found that Huggies wipes are softer and thicker. So when I use the wipe for soft soiled bottom, it doesn't feel like touching it. The wetness is also consistent. The other brand that I tried last time, sometimes it is ok but the other time is very wet until I can squeezed the liquid out.
It is thick and soft. Not overly wet as some other nappy wipes are. It comes in bigger pack which is more economical. It is save to use on sensitive skin. Now it comes in 3 different range, which are fragrance free, lightly scented and for newborn and sensitive.
It is more expensive than other wipes but I usually buy them when they are on specials.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

A wipe is a wipe is a wipe to me unless they are pathetically small or have a horrible scent.

Huggies wipes are on a par with other leading brands as far as size is concerned and they smell fine (you can get unscented too). They're just not BRILLIANT for the price (unless on special then they are great)
They are sufficient as far as baby wipes are concerned. You can often get them on special which makes it worth it.

I like their travel pack ones.
If not on special they CAN be expensive and really, for what? A wet piece of cloth that wipes bums?
I just don't see that much of a difference between the various wipes that makes the price difference so huge.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
lizziegordon
lizziegordonACT, 2614

OK

There are other wipes out there that are just as soft without the big price tag and the tearing problem. Some of the generic brands, which are considerably cheaper, are actually much better quality than Huggies, and not the thin crappy ones that generic brands always used to have.
The dispenser is the best of the lot and doesn't hurt your hands trying to get one out. They're quite soft and seem to stay wet to the very last wipe.
As others have said, the wipes tear, which means that they get wasted and you end up with the mess on your hands that you were trying to avoid. They're also very expensive, especially compared to generic brands.

craftymumma
craftymummaQLD, 4055

OK

For the price, you would expect a quality product, but in all honesty, Huggies have not got it right with these wipes. Most mothers naturally think that because Huggies nappies are fairly good, the wipes will follow suit. That is not the case and I wouldn't recommend buying these.
They have a nice frangrance and a cute design on them (but who really cares about having a cute design when they are used for wiping bottoms?!).
Every time I try to get one out of the pack, the corner rips off and I have to try again by pinching a whole lot of them out of the pack and then peeling one wipe off the stack. Very annoying.

GoGoGoanna
GoGoGoanna

Good

A good quality generously sized prodcut, but far too expensive. I think we end up paying for the advertising campaigns.
I loved the dispenser box. It has a postal slot in the top which has two rubber "lips". This really helped reduce wastage due to wipes drying out too fast. They are a good sized wipe, and I often found I could simple tear one in half.
The cost is too high for everyday use. It think it is worth buying one or two with the dispenser box on sale, then reloading the box with a cheaper brand or home made wipes. They are not biodegradaable I belive and certainly cannot be flushed down the toilet. I do not like the perfumed variety as it irritated my child's skin.

hambag
hambag

OK

I buy huggies nappies but am not a great fan of the wipes. The only time I ever buy them is when I get the travel pack and once the wipes are finished I fill the case with another brand of wipes.
I like that they are nice and thick and not too wet. I also like the portable carry case although I often fill it with other brand wipes
Although thick they often tear and hardly ever come out of the box one at a time. The wipe itself is also quite small compared to other wipes.

JoP123
JoP123AU

Good

I would only buy huggies baby wipes. They are easy to use and the thickness of the wipe makes cleaning my little girl easy.
I trust huggies with Nappies & Wipes. They are really easy to use and pull out of the huggies containers. I tried other brands that werent as easy to pull out. Clean baby and toddler bottoms really well.
Can be a bit too moist and cold.

demoras
demorasAU

Good

Overall it's a good wipe and most of the problems tend to be with the box that comes with it. It feels nice on the skin, which is better than some other wipes.
These wipes are thick and soft, doesn't dry out easily. both sides of the wipes can be used (that is, the poo doesn't seem to penetrate both sides of the wipes). Comes in refill bags. No irritation problems for my baby. Manages to wipe dried up poo without tearing.
The box for the refills isn't the best quality- the closing "lid" part doesn't always click properly and can be hard to pull the wipes out if refilled too full. The wipes sometimes tear when trying to pull it out. Can be more expensive than other brands.

Mummy2Be_123
Mummy2Be_123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

ive been using these for a while now and i quite like them. But i do find them a little to thick for when a newborn baby and sometime i find them to dry. The reusable container is a good idea but could be a little better as it feels to flimsy to keep using all the time. The little travel one is get for handbags if you are just running out and not wanting to take the nappy bag.
Huggies brand, Come in a reusable container, Smells nice.
Wipes a little to thick to get in all the places when a newborn.
expensive.

IHATEPUMPKIN
IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Good

I really like and use the huggies wipes regularly. They could probably be a bit bigger, i often find that i need to use two a time initially. Have been using the fragranced ones and they haven't been giving baby a rash or pimples like other fragranced wipes. I do only buy them when they are on special as they are somewhat expensive. They now have funky pictures of the reusable boxes. They boxes need to be a bit more sturdy, baby loves playing with it because it looks good now but it doesn't withstand much a playing with.
Wipes come out one at a time from the reusable container, smell good, just the right amount of moistness,
Not big enough, expensive, reusable boxed could be more sturdy designed

selahku
selahkuAU

Good

i started to spend less wipes since i have tried this. somehow it picks up dirt easier than others. at the end of the day they're just wipes so i will opt for this so i can spend less wipes. also it is not too dry or not too wet so does not leave any residues behind
picks up dirt quite easily, well moistened (not too wet not too dry)
pricy than others, tears easily

member0101
member0101

OK

Overall not bad, but price-wise, I recommended other wipes that do not shred as easily. Popular brand, but I am not so happy with the wipe quality.
Cleans bottoms. Moist.
Tears easily.

Mum2girls
Mum2girlsAU

tamie80
tamie80AU

Good

Overall I didn't mind the wipes and the gorgeous container however I found much more value in using the Curash wipes range and much preferred this brand because they were more moist and the wipes themselves were larger and slightly thinner which made them easier to use. I think the Huggies wipes are a little over-rated.
Thick and strong; Come scented and unscented; Come in travel and normal size boxes; Come in storage container
I found them too small compared to some other brands; I found them a bit difficult to pull out of the container at times; Pricing is more expensive than other brands (best to buy on special); Seem to be a bit dry sometimes

kaf23
kaf23

OK

I usually love the huggies range but i will say the wipes are my least favorite product in the range. They are quite difficult to pull out of the container, and i find them to be quite dry - it seems as though they need to be a bit more moist for the most effective cleaning.
I love the storage containers and the different packaging sizes and options you can get in this range. I also love the Huggies brand.
Is one of the most expensive wipes products on the market and i also find it hard to pull the wipes out. They are also a little dry for my liking.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Good

These wipes do the job, but there are better wipes on the market. I only buy them because they sell them as refills.
Come in a large plastic tub which dispenses the wipes easily - you can grab them one-handed. Come in bulk refills so cost efficient. Only need to use 1 or 2 wipes for each nappy change as they are so thick.
Smell a bit powdery. Feel a bit harsh and not as soft as the Johnson's wipes. Not good at cleaning up newborn poo as not very absorbent. The travel pack doesn't have many wipes in it - you need a lot more for big accidents!

ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I used to buy and use this product when my little girl was just a baby. She had a very sensitive skin and this was the only brand that soothes her sensitive skin. I didnt mind the cost because it is certainly worth every cent. It is thick and moist enough to do a great job cleaning the mess. Because it is thick enough it is very econonomical in the long run for you dont need to use more when cleaning up those babies bums so to speak. It is hypoallergenic so it soothes even the most sensitive skin. No overpowering scent too which I love the most. So overall its a great value for your money afterall. Buy only the best for your little ones:)
superior quality
more expensive compared to other brands

bindy01
bindy01

Good

Are quite expensive. I tend to buy them only when they are on special, otherwise I go for a cheaper brand.
Nice thick absorbent wipe, embossed and comes in handy dispensing packs.
Are quite expensive.

alicat82
alicat82NSW, 2745

OK

I have never been a fan of Huggies baby wipes. While Huggies nappies are top of the range, the baby wipes are below par. I find that they rip too easily and it is difficult to pull them out of the pack individually. They are also harder to wipe across the bottom and cause irritation of the skin. They do smell quite nice, but they are not easy to use and I much prefer other brands that provide other advantages. Overall, I give a 3 out of 5
Moist and thick
They break too easily, which is not too pleasant when cleaning up number 2s

shellfreak
shellfreak

OK

These baby wipes tend to be a bit more expensive than other brands. They are good if you can purchase them when they are on special, but I would not go out of my way to get them unless they were at a price drop. They are a good quality wipe and do a good job of cleaning. You definitely pay more for this brand compared with others.
A good quality wipe that does the job. They come in very handy plastic containers which you can reuse over and over again.
These wipes are more expensive than a lot of other wipes.