Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

ma_osborne
ma_osborne

Good

These were the first brand of baby wipes I used and so I thought they were the norm. After I ran out I tried a few other cheaper brands and could really notice the difference in quality. I found that I didn't need as many huggies baby wipes compared to the cheaper brands because they clean up better and are thicker. I also felt they were softer on bottoms and faces. Although they are more a more expensive brand I think it is worth it as you end up using less anyway.
They are thick and clean very well.
Quite expensive.

JS101
JS101QLD, 4500

Good

These wipes are unbeatable. The thickness is fantastic for dirty nappies. Cost effective when bulk bought but not an environmentally friendly option.
They are thick and moist. They have a re-useable change table box and a slim line portable box for dispensing that are both really practical and easy to access the wipes from, and they can be refilled from the same packet of wipes.
They are available in bulk packs from Big W of 386 that are really cost effective and they stay moist in the resealable packet until you’re ready to reload your dispensers.
Not biodegradable or flushable. The thickness is kind of over kill for wet just nappies but unbeatable for dirty ones. The dispensers can’t be used with other, biodegradable wipes I have tried.

cathr
cathr

OK

I think for the price you pay, this product isnt very good. I dont think the embossing on the wipes helps to clean up poo. Dont really like the fabric that the wipes are made of either. After buying these a few times, I have gone on to use other brands.
They are nice and think, and I like being able to refill my travel wipes container. The embossing is pretty.
They are quite expensive. I found that they were quite a weak wipe and broke easily. I also found that they didnt glide over baby's skin as easily as some other brands, and therefore it was harder to wipe up mess.

Klauw
Klauw

OK

They are a good quality wipe, nice and thick and do the job that they are meant to well. However if your baby develops nappy rash, try another brand. This cured my child's nappy rash and that of several of my friends.
Very good at wiping up messy poo, nice and thick
My second child developed bad nappy rash whenever we used this brand (even the fragrance free 'sensitive' ones.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

Great baby wipes which are gentle on skin and also a robust strong wipe that doesnt dry out very quickly. Very impresssed. They are more expensive than the other brands but just as good if not better, The packs also keep the wipes moist. I like to keep them in my car for after ive done anything around my car when my hands get dirty
very thick and moist. Wipes last a long time in the packs without drying out and they never tear and i only need just one wipe for fingers and faces. The packs are easy to open mostly when you have one hand.
More expensive than other brands.

josnsw
josnswGeelong

Good

They are a great option. i usually only buy them in the bulk packs when the go on special but they last weeks and weeks. they are the thickest and strongest wipes i've used and with their user friendly refill boxes how can you go wrong?
Huggies wipes are great! with so many different smells, pack sizes and refill box sizes, they have a range to choose from. They also take longer to dry out too, where as some cheaper brands seem to be dry from the day you buy them
they are a little bit more expensive than other wipes but you dont have to use as many to clean up the mess

Mythic
Mythic

Good

Although I like the smell of these (it's almost floral, very soft and gentle!) I feel my money is better spent on other brands. They're a bit thick, so it seems a bit of a waste, when a thinner wipe will do the same job.
I like the way they come in several different sizes and containes, reputable brand, soft on the skin and don't irritate, re-sealable packets mean that the wipes won't dry out, don't leave much excess moisture
They're really thick compared to the other brands I've used, and a little on the pricy side.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Hannahrose
Hannahrose

OK

its great that you can buy these wipes with the containers so that they can be refilled. these wipes come in different types eg. for sensitive skin. they are really thick but i find they tear really easily which can be a pain. i think huggies wipes are very expensive and other wipes do a far better job and are a bit cheaper. If these are your wipe of choice buy them in bulk to save money
you can buy these wipes in different packs, eg purse pack, normal size for home and they can come nin a reusable box
tear easily

careypayne
careypayneQLD, 4670

fionagontier
fionagontier

Good

I like the fact that I can access a small travel pack of wipes as well as the jumbo refill pack. My daughter has very sensitive skin so it has been positive to note that she has not had a reaction to any of the ingredients. I also like the size and flexibility of the wipes. I have also used them successfully for cleaning her face, hands and the top of her high chair.
Good ranges of packs. The sensitive brand is good for my daughters sensitive skin. The size is generous and they are robust.
Sometimes it can be difficult to get the wipes out of the large dispenser box.

thilbert
thilbert

Good

I love the purse pack size. They are handy to take anywhere and everywhere. They are of fantastic quality and are not just useful for babies.
Thick and strong. Smell nice. Packs come in a varitey of sizes. The dispenser box makes it easy to use one handed. They come apart from each other easily.

optom_mae
optom_mae

Good

These are just about the perfect wipe. If I had the money they would be all I would use, alas I have had to settle for cheaper and slightly less convenient options.
Lovely and soft while strong. Well interfolded so pulling on one will tug the next one but will not pull it out all the way. The dispenser is well designed - easy to open with one finger, easy to refill and the soft plastic valve holds the next sheet securely. Fragrance free variety did not give baby nappy rash.
The cost, even on sale these are the most expensive option.

Cinful
CinfulAU

Good

Eventhough these wipes are very expensive, I find them very high quality. I buy in bulk refills when they are on sale and that works out a little cheaper.
Very strong, good quality wipes that easily break apart when pulled out of the box, with one hand. I found others didn't break apart and I ended up pulling out a few at a time. These wipes are also very moist, so you only have to use one or two.
These wipes are very expensive, but I have found them to be the best, so I suppose that is why.

katherbig
katherbig

OK

Despite the dodgy tub, the actual wipes are fantastic. Because of their thickness you don't need too many to deal with each mess. I like that you can get unscented ones. I don't however like the price! The cost over bubs life is pretty significant and there are others out there that are good enough and lots cheaper.
Thick and moist, They don't leave residue on baby's bottom, The travel tub is durable enough to withstand lots of tossing around in the nappy bag, known brand, They never tear (unlike other brands)
Price. The large hard tubs with the pop-up opening in the centre suggest you should be able to pull out one wipe at a time, but they seem to just come out in one long chain!

simbacat
simbacat

Good

I love the quality of these baby wipes, and am now too nervous to try any other wipes! I did receive a sample of the Coles brand baby wipes, and in comparison I found the Huggies wipes to be a lot more effective because they were so moist. I tend to buy them in bulk when possible, and just refill the travel packs and tubs. At roughly 5c per wipe, I try to be quite careful with how fast I go through them (it adds up quickly!)
A great quality baby wipe - very thick, soft and moist
A little bit pricey compared to other baby wipes, especially when you go through a few at each nappy change.

katpaul
katpaul

Good

Huggies do seem to make good products overall. These wipes were thick and moist and did the job they needed to! Although they did seem to be more expensive I found that I used less wipes due the the thickness of the wipes. The storage box was great keeping them in order and very moist until I needed to use them again.
I love these wipes. They are really thick and moist enough to work well. I do find that the unscented version is best for my baby.
They are pretty expensive really compared to other wipes so I found I would watch for specials

A0404101453
A0404101453Darwin, NT

OK

Overall they probably the best pre packaged wipes on the market that I have used. However I think the pretensity towards using pre made and chemical rich products is a bit scarry, as such we only use them ocasionally and use natural stuff everyday. Bumgenius make a great cleaning spray which can be used with soft tissue, coton wool or reusable wipes.
Think wipes which are easy to clean up big messes with
My bub gets a rash if I use them all the time, all the chemicals etc. I tend to use more natural things now as its better for bub even if he didnt get a rash. They can be hard to get out the tub, not very convinent if your cleaning up a mess and only have one hand free. They are also quite expensive.

raeleneg
raeleneg

OK

So far these have been the best wipes I have tried. The Johnsons wipes gave my baby a rash. We use them for everything, from bottom changes to face cleaning after eating. The scented wipes help to take away spew smells. The different containers eg pop up tubs and travel packs make them easy to use while at home or travelling and the bulk packs help to make purchase a little cheaper. I have found that when you get to the bottom few wipes, they are not dripping wet like some other brands.
Easy to use pop up containers. Soft anf thick for cleaning a dirty bottom.
Quite expensive. Tear when removing from tub at times.

Naurelle
Naurelle

Good

I have not yet found "the best" baby wipe, although these and mamee (Aldi brand) wipes are definitely up there. I don't like the fact that they tend to tear easily, but I love the fact that I don't have to use as many of them as I do the cheaper ones because they are thicker. Also, they are gentle on bubba's skin, which is always a good thing.
Thick, no overpowering sickly smell
Price, they tear easily

jaraya
jaraya

Good

I would say Huggies is by far the superior brand to any other brand when it comes to baby wipes. I love the thickness of each wipe which means I rarely have to use more than 1 or 2 for each use, so even though they cost a bit more than other brands, it is worth it because of their great quality. They also are very soft for babies bottom and have a nice fragrant smell which leaves your baby smelling nice and clean. I highly recommend this product.
Nice smell, thick wipes, packs are great for travel, nicely packaged
A little costly

Jocelynaus
Jocelynaus

Good

They are effective at cleaning even early morning messes.

Although they are more expensive than competitors they do go further, messes I would use multiple wipes for with another brand I can do with only one with Huggies.

They are very robust, I have never had one tear, I have even accidentally washed some with my cloth nappies and they come out just fine!

I love using them over night and while out, I recommend them.
Effective, Nice smell and also I like the travel dispenser pack.
They are expensive comparatively. Apart from the Shea butter one they do dry my babies skin out.

hannahzac09
hannahzac09

Good

these are the best baby wipes on the market.Thick and wet and you can chose unscented too.Fantastic that they come in refil packs as they are very expensive to buy even on special.They don't tear easily which is a plus.I recommend Huggies baby wipes even though they are more expensive than the other brands you will have no problems with them doing the job.I have tried the other brands aand they are a lot thinner and tear much more easily.Definately buy these in the bigger oacks and on special if you can.
best baby wipes on the market IMO
price can be expensive

qestra
qestra

OK

i will buy these again for my grand son as they are so quick and easy to use i wish they had been around when i had my own babies
these are really very quick and easy to use and you can give your baby a good clean up even when you have not access to any water or soap and a dry towel
i can't think of a single thing to say against this product except may be they are a bit expensive to buy, soap and water are very much cheaper also i worry about our environment with these disposables

buddy1000
buddy1000nsw, 2441

Good

overall i do like the wipes but i will not buy what they are asking for them yes if i only had one child but now i have two i cant afford it
they are great for the first few months also they smell nice
i do think they cost to much and they are a bit to thick if u have more than one child dont buy them buy the cheaper brand they are just as good

kellbell
kellbell

Good

A great product for 1st time mums who arent sure of what to use though I feel the expense can be a little off putting once you know there are other products that work as well
Great product with a lovely scent
Very expansive compaired the other brands that can be available in chemists