Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

red78
red78

Good

These are probably the best wipes as they are very thick so you don't have to use many. They therefore last longer so although they are more expensive maybe you save as you use less? Each to their own - I use to use them but use a cheaper brand now just to save cash.
these wipes are very thick so you don't need to use as many and the paper has grooves/indented pictures on them which are not only cute but they help to get those extra little bits that stick to the skin (only a Mum would know!)
These wipes quite pricey even when on special so you do get what you pay for. It is a lot of extra money however for something that just gets thrown away.

koshakee
koshakeeAU

Good

I used these because I was given a heap before bub was born and was quite happy with them. They always cleaned up messes well, were nice and moist, I didn't have trouble with them tearing and I usually only ever used 1 per nappy change. However when I had to go and buy more, I didn't choose Huggies because they are so much more expensive than other wipes that I have been very very happy with. For the extra cost, there isn't any real extra benefit.
Work well
Expensive, still can be a bit tricky to pull out like most brands

hilbert
hilbertAU

OK

Didn't like these a lot as so many tore as I pulled them out of the box. This made them into small pieces that were barely useable, particularly on a dirty nappy where I struggled to get more out of the box. They were thinner than what I expected for them to be able to tear so easily.
moist
expensive and wipes sometimes tore as you pulled them out of the pack - not as thick as I expected

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Good

These are a good quality thick wipe that stays moist right till the last one. They contain moisturising ingredients to keep babies skin soft and prevent rashes. They are great for cleaning up little messes and spils as well as aiding the regular nappy change. They do cost more than most of the others but they are also alot better as well. If you are willing to pay a bit extra then theys wipes are perfect.
They are really thick and dont rip. They smell great. They are excellent for babies with sensitive skin. They stay moist and don't dry out.
They are a alot more expensive than other brands.

Good

i have tried other baby wipes. But i had to come back to huggies again. Because my baby's skin is very sensitive and huggies gentle wipe work very nicely on baby's sensitive skin.Unlike some other baby wipes it doesn't create any rash.and another thing the wipes moisture level helps me work on clean the hardest mess made by my baby. It's really a nice product
it's thickness and it's gentle effect on baby's soft and sensitive skin
nothing much.Only the price is bit high.

razzamartaz
razzamartazAU

Good

I like the huggie wipes as they are much thicker than the other brands, so therefore your hand is more protected from getting yuckies on them. I find that they are always moist. One this though is annoying is that you have to have the dispenser thing other wise if you just have them in the pack it can be annoying as you sometimes grap more than what you usually do. Also when using the dispenser they are suppose to pop up but they dont. The travelling dispenser is handy though
thicker than other wipes
price

marieteresa
marieteresaAustralia

Good

These are the best baby wipes on the market. They also smell good and do the job perfectly well. Although there was cheaper brands I would still recommend huggies and I will continue to use them for all my babies in the future.
The refillable tubs are great. I have been using the same tub since my baby was born. The tubs help to keep the wipes fresh and prevent them from drying out. The handy travel size packets are also great for keeping in the nappy bag or keeping in the car.
Sometimes I find they tear too easily and stick together.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Shar1979
Shar1979

Good

I still recommend to everyone that they should buy this product. It scented and it won't cause any irritations to your baby's skin. They also come in pop-up tubs so it's more convenient. It's also available in every groceries or drug store. It's easy to use and you don't need to use a lot of sheets to wipe your baby.
The designs are really cute. It's scented and it doesn't hurt your nose when you smell it
It's a bit pricey compared to other brands. It does easily tear sometimes and most of all, it easily dries up.

katty_murt
katty_murtNorth Queensland, QLD

Good

Great wipes for children/bbies. Refillable packs are great and very handy. The wipes themselves are thick and soft for easy cleaning. I love the product but find it hard to purchase due to the price. As you go through so many wipes with babies, I just find it cheaper to purchase the lesser brands.
Product is great. Thick, soft wipes
Cost

CourtneyWhite
CourtneyWhite

Good

Huggies wipes have the market on wipes, the price is off putting, but the quality of the wipes are the best on the market. Personally I won't be using huggies for much longer (am just waiting for my stock to run out) I am going for a cheaper brand with similar quality. But for those mothers who want the best of the best and money is not a playing factor these Wipes I highly recommend. Easy to get at any supermarket, Chemist or sometimes even the servo!
Huggies Wipes are thick and strong, Pleasant smelling and Available in bulk packs.
The price mainly.

gembyrne
gembyrneNSW, 2106

Good

Really handy, smell nice, are soft and gentle on the skin. i especially like the refill packs as they are good to pop into your bag and baby bag.
Excellent when out and about and for those very messy situations. Nice and soft with fragrancies if you want them. Good for refills and handy out and about sizes. Good to buy in bulk and saves money.
More expensive then other brands and worry then the wipes will cause irritation with too much use. Only use when out and about tend to use oil and water to clean my babys skin when at home.

mama23
mama23

Good

The unscented ones work well. Sometimes its hard to just remove a few at once from the box as the perforations could be better. I buy these regularly and a happy with them.
The box is much stronger better quality than the others on the market and the unscented wipes clean baby up well.
They are full of chemicals. The shea butter ones smell absolutely revolting and the smell is so strong it takes over babies room. If you are pregnant the smell makes you nauseous its so overbearing- I had to bin my large refill pack.

rubysmum
rubysmumAustralia

OK

These wipes are good quality, a little more expensive than other brands but probably woth the peace of mind that they are a reputable company. They don't seem to irritate and we have used them to clean little hands occasionaly, so they are multipurpose. I do find the pop up tub works best when relatively full, think this may just be a way of making you buy more wipes!!
The packaging is better than most, though has its problems. The wipes are thick and seem to clean up most messes. I have only tried the unscented and have had no problems with nappy rash.
The wipes tear a bit and sometimes come out in a clump from the container. Expensive

DarkEnigma
DarkEnigmaCanberra 2600, ACT

Good

Generally good - usually only need to use one wipe per change, which balances out the price tag. Always try to buy on special.
Nice and thick (no tearing or soaking through), pleasant odour
A little damp, baby needs drying after use to avoid nappy rash, on the expensive side

telerover
telerovervic, 3030

OK

We found it hard to extract each tissue from each other whether it was inside its box or packaging. Ended up having to prepare a hand full before each clean. The bigger bags don't separate the tissues into 240 sized bundles but comes in one great big stack. The tissue itself made our babies behind red after using it - so again it's best to try them out - based on whether your baby has sensitive skin or not.
Nice smell to hide the baby's natural odour after a poo
The size of each tissue is smallish and rather thick and harsh on a new born's behind.

khobbis
khobbisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

The best baby wipe on the market. These wipes can be pulled out of the container with one hand (rather than using the other to tear off the perforation as necessary with cheaper brands). The wipes are nice and thick, so less mess on your own hands, and the unscented version doesn't have an overpowering scent. I would buy these every time if money wasn't an issue.
Thick wipes that are easy to pull out of the Huggies containers with one hand, and the unscented version does not have an overpowering scent.
The price, although it is on special quite often.

tashlgreen
tashlgreenAustralia

Good

These wipes are an excellent thickness. I love that you can buy them unscented. They are gentle on babies skin. Their thickness also makes them great for wiping messy faces or grubby hands.
The thickest wipes I have found so far.
Their new pop up tops where wipes are supposed to come out like tissues. A great idea, however I find that most of the time the wipes stick to each other to well and you end up pulling out a lot more wipes than you need to use. You are then left with either shoving wipes back into the container or using more wipes than you need to. They are expensive.

E586467
E586467

Good

These are a really nice wipe but are quite expensive. You don't have too use that many as they are thick and do the job nicely. They come in bulk which can save you a little, but I still only buy them if they are on a special. They work beautifully in the new popup tubs though they do sometimes rip.
They smell nice and you don't need as many as they are quite thick. They come in bulk. They work beautifully in the new popup tubs (most of the time).
Too expensive. Sometimes they rip when you take them out of the container.

tanzy
tanzy

Good

this is a great baby wipe, we have tried othersat around the same price but the quality doesnt compare. other brands are either too soft and smudge the poo everywhere or not strong enough and tear easy. with the huggies they are strong, wipe with ease, will not rip , but i had some problems when im taking it out of the box, and come in different smells, the shea butter is beautiful but doesnt leave the smell on the baby.
great wipe strong and durable
might rip sometimes when you take it out of the box (if attached to others wrong)

qtboo
qtbooQLD, 4116

Good

we use the sentitive type & my girl has never had a nappy rash. most the time i only need one wipe at the time of changing at the most 3 for bigger messes. i love the push button container for ease at change time & the travel container when out, which means i now only buy the refill pack which is better value. would def recommend this product, especaily if your child is sentitive.
very thick & has lots of moisture, not dry like others
it is more expensive but they do go on sale

Jessi247
Jessi247Australia

Good

Wouldn't use a different baby wipe as I find these ones nice and handy. Haven't had any problems of my fingers busting through and getting dirty. Great containers, the big one I use for home and the soft packets I put in my baby change wallet.
Nice and thick, nice smelling and doesn't irritate babies bottom.
could be a little less expensive, not as bad if you buy on special and buy the refill packs for the big container. Also with the soft packs I find when you get close to the end it is difficult to just get one wipe.

mrshowty
mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Good

I have to rate these nappy wipes as one of the best I have tried on my baby. Many wipes I have tried are just too thin (infact more like a tissue), but Huggies are genuinely the thickest on the market (I have found) - meaning you don't need to use as many at nappy change time. The travel tub is very handy, as is the large tub which sits well on the change table for easy access. They are interwoven therefore pull through like a tissue. More expensive than other brands - pick them up on sale and you'll be happy.
Nice and thick, travel dispenser available, interwoven like tissues.
Like most Huggies products - cost is higher than other brands.