Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

ez2011
ez2011AU

I love Huggies wipes!

Huggies wipes are Wonderful! I cannot live without them, and i've tried other wipes. My baby has never had nappy rash. These wipes just wipe everything off wonderfully! They are so quick and easy! I'm grateful for being able to use such a wonderful product!
My baby has never had nappy rash!
a bit expensive

katemack
katemackAU

I have these wipes in a small handy pack, an 80 pack (for weekends away) and also the large reuseable pack for home. I buy in the bulk pack and restock from there. You can get away with using less wipes per nappy change as they are good quality. My baby has never had a nappy rash with these. I also use them to wipe faces, hands. There is a pack in my living room and they are constantly used.
Readily available
In lots of different sized packs
Frangrance or non-fragrance
Comes with a sensitive skin option
Comes in bulk packs
Sometimes the top wipes are a bit dry so you have to turn the bulk packs upside down for a while.
Expensive

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

MLT
MLTAU

Good thickness, good moisture, good size, wipes her bottom without making her red....no nappy rash. Glad they come in bulk.
really good wipes. Get them bulk when on special. I use fragrance free ones.
Expensive

jd8
jd8

I highly recommend using this product, it comes in a bulk box which is great value for money and you save heaps. The thickness of the wipes will also make them last longer saving you money in the long run. To me, they arent rough and they do not rip as stated in other reviews.
I like the thickness of these wipes which makes it easier to wipe up mess or to change a nappy.
I find using other wipes that are thin, you end up using heaps but not with these wipes. I use the sensitive one just incase my babys skin is sensitive.
Absolutely nothing

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Good

I love Huggies baby wipes. They allow me to clean my baby plus any spills with ease. They are a high quality product well worth purchasing. The wipes come in a range of different sizes, perfect for any occassion. Expect to pay more for this product, but it is worth it!!
Huggies baby wipes are fantastic. They are thick and absorbent, perfect for cleaning up baby. They are also soft and gentle on my baby's skin. The wipes are nice and moist, and in this regard are far better than any other brand on the market.
They are more expensive than other brands available at the supermarket.

stegosarus
stegosarus

They are absorbent and can be used for many purpose a must in every handbag. Regardless of inside or outside baby will feel clean and fresh
Huggies babies wipes are very absorbant and are great to take everywhere, as well as using them for wipping baby after mess, they are also useful for picnic's and to clean up your baby's face after a messy episope

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
bjbdrjpine
bjbdrjpine

Good

i only use huggies wipes i have never had a problem with them i find them to be alot thicker then other brands doesnt feel like your fingers are going to go through the wipes and when you change a soild nappy you dont have to wipe very hard or use as many unlike alot of others
very thick wipes nice and moist and you dont have to use as many as some other wipes

CheekyMonkey
CheekyMonkeyAU

Good

I have tried 2 other brands. I found that Huggies wipes are softer and thicker. So when I use the wipe for soft soiled bottom, it doesn't feel like touching it. The wetness is also consistent. The other brand that I tried last time, sometimes it is ok but the other time is very wet until I can squeezed the liquid out.
It is thick and soft. Not overly wet as some other nappy wipes are. It comes in bigger pack which is more economical. It is save to use on sensitive skin. Now it comes in 3 different range, which are fragrance free, lightly scented and for newborn and sensitive.
It is more expensive than other wipes but I usually buy them when they are on specials.

gimmemoore
gimmemooreAU

We've found that our baby's skin had severe nappy rash reactions to most wipes (especially the no name branded ones)... For a while I was using face washers with warm water when changing a dirty nappy. One day, my partner bought the huggies wipes (I think he was over having to wet a new washer every time she needed a change) and we haven't looked back. They're soft and thick and available in fragrance free. There's only a few brands of wipes that we're able to buy for our sensitive bub, but the Huggies are by far my favourite...
Thick and sturdy wipes. Have the option of buying Fragrance Free. Our bub has never had any nappy rash whilst using these wipes...
They're more expensive, but you have to pay a bit extra for quality...

Paula89
Paula89AU

A wonderful wipe. My son has sensitive skin and I have found that some brands of wipes can irritate his skin, but I've never had this problem with Huggies.
Nice and large and thick. Clean up most mess easily.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mundpets
mundpetsAU

I have tried other brands and this is the best by far, only need a couple to do the job. Other brands tend to give nappy rash,have a high scent and are far too wet. I love the handy travel packs too
Thick and not too wet
bit expensive compared to other brands

GoGoGoanna
GoGoGoanna

Good

A good quality generously sized prodcut, but far too expensive. I think we end up paying for the advertising campaigns.
I loved the dispenser box. It has a postal slot in the top which has two rubber "lips". This really helped reduce wastage due to wipes drying out too fast. They are a good sized wipe, and I often found I could simple tear one in half.
The cost is too high for everyday use. It think it is worth buying one or two with the dispenser box on sale, then reloading the box with a cheaper brand or home made wipes. They are not biodegradaable I belive and certainly cannot be flushed down the toilet. I do not like the perfumed variety as it irritated my child's skin.

JoP123
JoP123AU

Good

I would only buy huggies baby wipes. They are easy to use and the thickness of the wipe makes cleaning my little girl easy.
I trust huggies with Nappies & Wipes. They are really easy to use and pull out of the huggies containers. I tried other brands that werent as easy to pull out. Clean baby and toddler bottoms really well.
Can be a bit too moist and cold.

demoras
demorasAU

Good

Overall it's a good wipe and most of the problems tend to be with the box that comes with it. It feels nice on the skin, which is better than some other wipes.
These wipes are thick and soft, doesn't dry out easily. both sides of the wipes can be used (that is, the poo doesn't seem to penetrate both sides of the wipes). Comes in refill bags. No irritation problems for my baby. Manages to wipe dried up poo without tearing.
The box for the refills isn't the best quality- the closing "lid" part doesn't always click properly and can be hard to pull the wipes out if refilled too full. The wipes sometimes tear when trying to pull it out. Can be more expensive than other brands.

IHATEPUMPKIN
IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Good

I really like and use the huggies wipes regularly. They could probably be a bit bigger, i often find that i need to use two a time initially. Have been using the fragranced ones and they haven't been giving baby a rash or pimples like other fragranced wipes. I do only buy them when they are on special as they are somewhat expensive. They now have funky pictures of the reusable boxes. They boxes need to be a bit more sturdy, baby loves playing with it because it looks good now but it doesn't withstand much a playing with.
Wipes come out one at a time from the reusable container, smell good, just the right amount of moistness,
Not big enough, expensive, reusable boxed could be more sturdy designed

selahku
selahkuAU

Good

i started to spend less wipes since i have tried this. somehow it picks up dirt easier than others. at the end of the day they're just wipes so i will opt for this so i can spend less wipes. also it is not too dry or not too wet so does not leave any residues behind
picks up dirt quite easily, well moistened (not too wet not too dry)
pricy than others, tears easily

tamie80
tamie80AU

Good

Overall I didn't mind the wipes and the gorgeous container however I found much more value in using the Curash wipes range and much preferred this brand because they were more moist and the wipes themselves were larger and slightly thinner which made them easier to use. I think the Huggies wipes are a little over-rated.
Thick and strong; Come scented and unscented; Come in travel and normal size boxes; Come in storage container
I found them too small compared to some other brands; I found them a bit difficult to pull out of the container at times; Pricing is more expensive than other brands (best to buy on special); Seem to be a bit dry sometimes

spenderella
spenderellaQueensland

Huggies are the wipes recommended by most mums even though the price may give you pause. I have tried other wipes and they just are not as good. I try to buy them in bulk and on special. I keep a big box for home use and a smaller travel size box in the nappy bag. I even use them to wipe the kids hands before after eating if we are travelling. They are a great all purpose wipe and a must have purchase.
They are thick, large and moist and work very well.
The price - they are expensive (but worth it)

allawah
allawah

Our daughter has eczema and we found she was sensitive to most of the other brands of baby wipes. We discovered that she was not allergic to Huggies so we've been using Huggies since then. We always buy the no fragrance one and it feels so much safer to wipe her bum with something that doesn't have any smell. Huggies wipes are also very thick which acturally saves money, although they seem to be pricy. With some cheap brands such as Coles/Woolies brands we always have to use about double the numers of wipes to do the job.
Thick, non-allergic

suziscott
suziscott

The hard case comes in large or small which is very convenient for travel and using to store other items. The refills also come in varying sizes which is very handy.
These would have to be one of the best baby wipes on the market. They are thick and moist enough to wipe baby clean. They also come in sensitive and with or without fragrance. The best part about these wipes is that they seperate easily so you're not pulling out more wipes than you nees and you only need one hand to pull out a wipe.
They are one of the more expensive wipes on the market.

tas81c
tas81c

Love these products and once you have a hard container for the wipes all you need it the refills of wipes.
Hard container to hold wipes is fantastic. Make life so much easier when changing my daughter. Wipes are nice and thick and don't upset her skin. Being thick it means I use less of them than the cheaper brands. The container is also good to store cheaper wipes but they will not pull through as effectively as they are thinner than the Huggies brand. I would suggest these to my friends especially with new borns.
Price, they aren't the cheapest but they are effective wipes.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Good

These wipes do the job, but there are better wipes on the market. I only buy them because they sell them as refills.
Come in a large plastic tub which dispenses the wipes easily - you can grab them one-handed. Come in bulk refills so cost efficient. Only need to use 1 or 2 wipes for each nappy change as they are so thick.
Smell a bit powdery. Feel a bit harsh and not as soft as the Johnson's wipes. Not good at cleaning up newborn poo as not very absorbent. The travel pack doesn't have many wipes in it - you need a lot more for big accidents!

gherkin29
gherkin29

Huggies wipes are far better quality than any other brand. They are economical as you don't have to use heaps of sheets and don't tear easily as some of the other brands do.
Have used Huggies wipes on all 4 children and have always found them to be far better than any other brand. They are thick and you don't need to use 3 or 4 times as many sheets as you do with the cheaper brand ones.
Two of my children have sensitive skin and these wipes have never caused them to react.
I also like the small travel pack and the large container is sturdy and easy to use.