Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

chawkins
chawkins

I would highly recommend the brand of Huggies to anyone, especially if your child has sensitive skin and gets alot of nappy rash.
My daughter had sensitive skin and we found that Huggies was the only product that did not make her skin go red.
I don't have any dislikes about this product.

totaltobie
totaltobie

Huggies Baby Wipes are definately the only brand of wipe I will buy for my children. I have found it cheaper to buy the large pack as this lasts me approximately 2 weeks.
Good quality, thick wipes meaning you don't have to use as many as the thinner cheaper brands. Well known, trusted brand available in most stores. Comes in fragranced or non fragranced packs. I use the non fragrenced wipes as my daughter has very sensitive skin and have found these to not cause any problems for my babies skin, unlike many other products I have tried.
More expensive than cheaper brands although I have found it worth the extra expence as the cheaper brands are just not as good.

LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK

These wipes are the best I have tried. You can change the dirtiest bottom and not get anything on your hands and the wipes are so soft and moist on baby's skin. The frgrance free wipes are also great to use on faces and hands and I also occasionaly use them myself on my face. They are quite expensive compared to ther brands but I consider it a good investment because they are such good quality. Also they are non toxic and fine for baby to chew on and play with.
Stay moist in the tub even if the lid is left open, think and clean up dirty bottoms well.
They are expensive.

NatDe
NatDe

My baby daughter finds the bright and colourful Winnie-the-Pooh designs fascinating and this keeps her well entertained while I am trying to clean her bottom. We are even keeping some of the tubs as storage tubs for her little trinkets because the design is so nice.
I love the new Winnie-the-Pooh design on the hard tubs. Lid has opening to pull wipes through but the whole lid can also be opened to check how many wipes are left. Very thick wipes are great to use. Fragrance and alcohol free so they are gentle on baby's skin.
A bit more expensive than some other brands.

ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I used to buy and use this product when my little girl was just a baby. She had a very sensitive skin and this was the only brand that soothes her sensitive skin. I didnt mind the cost because it is certainly worth every cent. It is thick and moist enough to do a great job cleaning the mess. Because it is thick enough it is very econonomical in the long run for you dont need to use more when cleaning up those babies bums so to speak. It is hypoallergenic so it soothes even the most sensitive skin. No overpowering scent too which I love the most. So overall its a great value for your money afterall. Buy only the best for your little ones:)
superior quality
more expensive compared to other brands

bindy01
bindy01

Good

Are quite expensive. I tend to buy them only when they are on special, otherwise I go for a cheaper brand.
Nice thick absorbent wipe, embossed and comes in handy dispensing packs.
Are quite expensive.

Kblum0415
Kblum0415

I've tried different wipes and none have been as good as Huggies baby wipes. I use the Huggies sensitive baby wipes and they have always been gentle on my babys skin and never leaves a nasty nappy rash. The wipes are thick and moist and cleans baby's nappy area easy. I find it easy somtimes to double up when wipping. Not only are they good for wipping little bums but handy for sticky little fingers and spills. I buy Huggies wipes in bulk (240 pack), they are a little pricey if they not on sale. All in all they are a good quality wipe.
Good thick wipe, Gentle on babys skin, comes in a pop up re-usable storage container, and in small traveller packs.
A little more expensive than other brands wipes.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
stuzjules
stuzjules

Very neutral smell, and they don't feel like they are full of chemicals. Quite absorbant and work well for even the larger of messes.
Nice and thick and moist wipes. The storage containers are also very handy, we have a large one for approx 80 wipes in our change table and a smaller travel pack (hard plastic case) for when we are out and about. We haven't experienced any nappy rash or reaction to the wipes and generally only need to use one per nappy change so each pack lasts longer.
They are one of the most expensive available but often on sale.

granny_tong
granny_tong

Does the job well, does not break easily. Travel pack containers are convenient. Container at home is convenient too don't need to search for suitable boxes to fit them & more environmentally friendly using refills rather then buying others packaged in plastic bags.
Thick. Comes in nice travel packs. Container for home use available.

will_rachelle
will_rachelle

Very happy with these wipes, superior product over the few other brands that I have tried. Have tried other brands that were thinner, didn't contain messes as well and you went through more trying to clean it up.
Nice and thick, as a result don't go through them that quickly. Regularly come on sale in supermarket chains. Can buy large container and then buy large refill bags. Can also buy in small travel size for nappy bags etc. Available in frangrance free and non-allergenic.
More expensive then some brands, but in this case I am happy to pay the extra

happy_life
happy_lifeQLD, 4817

I love huggies sensitive baby wipes. My daughter has always gotten a rash from other wipes however these are wonderful. I love the fact that they are large cloth like wipes so they are very soft to use on a babies bottom.
they are thick and large so you never get anything undesirable on yourself. They are big enough to fold over and wipe again so you use less wipes per nappy change.

ma_osborne
ma_osborne

Good

These were the first brand of baby wipes I used and so I thought they were the norm. After I ran out I tried a few other cheaper brands and could really notice the difference in quality. I found that I didn't need as many huggies baby wipes compared to the cheaper brands because they clean up better and are thicker. I also felt they were softer on bottoms and faces. Although they are more a more expensive brand I think it is worth it as you end up using less anyway.
They are thick and clean very well.
Quite expensive.

MzJodie1
MzJodie1nsw, 2448

The unscented ones i recommend higherly to anyone i would not recommend any other wipes ive tried basically all other types and they may be slightly more expensive then some other brands but the extra cost is well worth it as i find you are using less wipes and getting a far better and quicker result.
I love the fact that they are thick and never seem to fall apart it makes even the messiest of jobs much easier
the fraganced ones tended to make my sons bottom break out in nappy rash as he has senstive skin

JsCa30
JsCa30

I've tried quiet alot of other brands, but come back to the Huggies wipes every time! They are fantastic for number 1's, but especially number 2's. I haven't found a wipe that can hold up as well as Huggies. They are always moist, they dont tear, super thick, and are very gentle on baby's skin. They are great value if you shop around, especially at Big W. The pop up container is fantastic, I've had one of those since my daughter was born, and just refill it. I also have a slimmer case for my nappy bag. These are the best wipes around!
Always moist, easy to use, don't irritate skin

JS101
JS101QLD, 4500

Good

These wipes are unbeatable. The thickness is fantastic for dirty nappies. Cost effective when bulk bought but not an environmentally friendly option.
They are thick and moist. They have a re-useable change table box and a slim line portable box for dispensing that are both really practical and easy to access the wipes from, and they can be refilled from the same packet of wipes.
They are available in bulk packs from Big W of 386 that are really cost effective and they stay moist in the resealable packet until you’re ready to reload your dispensers.
Not biodegradable or flushable. The thickness is kind of over kill for wet just nappies but unbeatable for dirty ones. The dispensers can’t be used with other, biodegradable wipes I have tried.

review82
review82

I have used these for over 18 months on my baby and have found them to be a little more expensive then other brands but if you can find them in bulk or on special they are worth the price .You dont have to use many like other brands that are sometimes thinner and smaller in size. Happy to recommend to any new mum/dad to try.
Thick and they have nice smell to them some other brands are not as pleasing to the nose
Dont have to use as many as they clean well
Pratical packaging .
Maybe that they can tear easily otherwise not much else

alliconnor
alliconnor

I have tried so many different wipes and always come back to the huggies. Because of the thickness, perfect moistness and embossing, less wipes have to be used to clean up even the biggest poosplosions. The bulk packs make the price comparable to other bands that you may have to use more wipes per nappy for. So many uses for the wipes- cleaning up after meals, cleaning public tables, even cleaning floors! Love the tubs!
Very thick and moist. The embossing makes cleaning easy. Reusable tub/ travel containers very usefull. Can buy in lots of different sizes and well as the sensitive.
Cost is a little high compared to other brands.

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

Ive tried many other brands of wipes. Huggies wipes are the thickest wipes that I have come across which means that you dont need to use as many during nappy changes. They are also moist enough meaning you use less than the other brands. The tub they come in is very handy also, i now just buy the packets of wipes in bulk and refill the tub.
I love that these wipes are thicker than most and moist enough to do the job they are suppose to do.
Tend to be more expensive than others, but I think with these you get what you pay for.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

Great baby wipes which are gentle on skin and also a robust strong wipe that doesnt dry out very quickly. Very impresssed. They are more expensive than the other brands but just as good if not better, The packs also keep the wipes moist. I like to keep them in my car for after ive done anything around my car when my hands get dirty
very thick and moist. Wipes last a long time in the packs without drying out and they never tear and i only need just one wipe for fingers and faces. The packs are easy to open mostly when you have one hand.
More expensive than other brands.

sarahjayne2010
sarahjayne2010AU

Great if you can stock up while they are on sale. They have two different varieties which have different scents - both of which smell great. My children have sensative skin and have never had a problem with these wipes. I would never use another brand of wipe again after using these. They are the best!
Huggies wipes are the best! They come in a variety of sizes from travel packs to bulks packs for a cheaper alternative in the home. A very thick wipe so you dont have to use many and your finger doesn't go through them.
Nothing I dislike

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Great product. Buy up if on special. I found it to be the thickest baby wipe. The scent is nice and there are even cute little imprints on it!
great product. scent is great. nice and thick. doesn't fall apart.
one of the most expensive wipes but its quality is excellent.

josnsw
josnswGeelong

Good

They are a great option. i usually only buy them in the bulk packs when the go on special but they last weeks and weeks. they are the thickest and strongest wipes i've used and with their user friendly refill boxes how can you go wrong?
Huggies wipes are great! with so many different smells, pack sizes and refill box sizes, they have a range to choose from. They also take longer to dry out too, where as some cheaper brands seem to be dry from the day you buy them
they are a little bit more expensive than other wipes but you dont have to use as many to clean up the mess

Mythic
Mythic

Good

Although I like the smell of these (it's almost floral, very soft and gentle!) I feel my money is better spent on other brands. They're a bit thick, so it seems a bit of a waste, when a thinner wipe will do the same job.
I like the way they come in several different sizes and containes, reputable brand, soft on the skin and don't irritate, re-sealable packets mean that the wipes won't dry out, don't leave much excess moisture
They're really thick compared to the other brands I've used, and a little on the pricy side.

Snoop77
Snoop77

I have tries these wipes and a few other brands. I have found these wipes to be the thickest and the strongest. I like it how you can hypoallergenic ones and unscented ones. I think these are the best wipes. I think it's worth buying these instead of other cheaper brands.
Great reliable brand. Good quality product. These are the thickest wipes I've found. All other wipes are so thin compared to these.
Sometimes it's hard to get them out of the huggies plastic box that you can buy to keep them in. Sometimes they are hard to separate when you are in a hurry.

careypayne