Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

fionagontier
fionagontier

Good

I like the fact that I can access a small travel pack of wipes as well as the jumbo refill pack. My daughter has very sensitive skin so it has been positive to note that she has not had a reaction to any of the ingredients. I also like the size and flexibility of the wipes. I have also used them successfully for cleaning her face, hands and the top of her high chair.
Good ranges of packs. The sensitive brand is good for my daughters sensitive skin. The size is generous and they are robust.
Sometimes it can be difficult to get the wipes out of the large dispenser box.

thilbert
thilbert

Good

I love the purse pack size. They are handy to take anywhere and everywhere. They are of fantastic quality and are not just useful for babies.
Thick and strong. Smell nice. Packs come in a varitey of sizes. The dispenser box makes it easy to use one handed. They come apart from each other easily.

optom_mae
optom_mae

Good

These are just about the perfect wipe. If I had the money they would be all I would use, alas I have had to settle for cheaper and slightly less convenient options.
Lovely and soft while strong. Well interfolded so pulling on one will tug the next one but will not pull it out all the way. The dispenser is well designed - easy to open with one finger, easy to refill and the soft plastic valve holds the next sheet securely. Fragrance free variety did not give baby nappy rash.
The cost, even on sale these are the most expensive option.

Cinful
CinfulAU

Good

Eventhough these wipes are very expensive, I find them very high quality. I buy in bulk refills when they are on sale and that works out a little cheaper.
Very strong, good quality wipes that easily break apart when pulled out of the box, with one hand. I found others didn't break apart and I ended up pulling out a few at a time. These wipes are also very moist, so you only have to use one or two.
These wipes are very expensive, but I have found them to be the best, so I suppose that is why.

simbacat
simbacat

Good

I love the quality of these baby wipes, and am now too nervous to try any other wipes! I did receive a sample of the Coles brand baby wipes, and in comparison I found the Huggies wipes to be a lot more effective because they were so moist. I tend to buy them in bulk when possible, and just refill the travel packs and tubs. At roughly 5c per wipe, I try to be quite careful with how fast I go through them (it adds up quickly!)
A great quality baby wipe - very thick, soft and moist
A little bit pricey compared to other baby wipes, especially when you go through a few at each nappy change.

katpaul
katpaul

Good

Huggies do seem to make good products overall. These wipes were thick and moist and did the job they needed to! Although they did seem to be more expensive I found that I used less wipes due the the thickness of the wipes. The storage box was great keeping them in order and very moist until I needed to use them again.
I love these wipes. They are really thick and moist enough to work well. I do find that the unscented version is best for my baby.
They are pretty expensive really compared to other wipes so I found I would watch for specials

Naurelle
Naurelle

Good

I have not yet found "the best" baby wipe, although these and mamee (Aldi brand) wipes are definitely up there. I don't like the fact that they tend to tear easily, but I love the fact that I don't have to use as many of them as I do the cheaper ones because they are thicker. Also, they are gentle on bubba's skin, which is always a good thing.
Thick, no overpowering sickly smell
Price, they tear easily

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
jaraya
jaraya

Good

I would say Huggies is by far the superior brand to any other brand when it comes to baby wipes. I love the thickness of each wipe which means I rarely have to use more than 1 or 2 for each use, so even though they cost a bit more than other brands, it is worth it because of their great quality. They also are very soft for babies bottom and have a nice fragrant smell which leaves your baby smelling nice and clean. I highly recommend this product.
Nice smell, thick wipes, packs are great for travel, nicely packaged
A little costly

Jocelynaus
Jocelynaus

Good

They are effective at cleaning even early morning messes.

Although they are more expensive than competitors they do go further, messes I would use multiple wipes for with another brand I can do with only one with Huggies.

They are very robust, I have never had one tear, I have even accidentally washed some with my cloth nappies and they come out just fine!

I love using them over night and while out, I recommend them.
Effective, Nice smell and also I like the travel dispenser pack.
They are expensive comparatively. Apart from the Shea butter one they do dry my babies skin out.

hannahzac09
hannahzac09

Good

these are the best baby wipes on the market.Thick and wet and you can chose unscented too.Fantastic that they come in refil packs as they are very expensive to buy even on special.They don't tear easily which is a plus.I recommend Huggies baby wipes even though they are more expensive than the other brands you will have no problems with them doing the job.I have tried the other brands aand they are a lot thinner and tear much more easily.Definately buy these in the bigger oacks and on special if you can.
best baby wipes on the market IMO
price can be expensive

buddy1000
buddy1000nsw, 2441

Good

overall i do like the wipes but i will not buy what they are asking for them yes if i only had one child but now i have two i cant afford it
they are great for the first few months also they smell nice
i do think they cost to much and they are a bit to thick if u have more than one child dont buy them buy the cheaper brand they are just as good

kellbell
kellbell

Good

A great product for 1st time mums who arent sure of what to use though I feel the expense can be a little off putting once you know there are other products that work as well
Great product with a lovely scent
Very expansive compaired the other brands that can be available in chemists

red78
red78

Good

These are probably the best wipes as they are very thick so you don't have to use many. They therefore last longer so although they are more expensive maybe you save as you use less? Each to their own - I use to use them but use a cheaper brand now just to save cash.
these wipes are very thick so you don't need to use as many and the paper has grooves/indented pictures on them which are not only cute but they help to get those extra little bits that stick to the skin (only a Mum would know!)
These wipes quite pricey even when on special so you do get what you pay for. It is a lot of extra money however for something that just gets thrown away.

koshakee
koshakeeAU

Good

I used these because I was given a heap before bub was born and was quite happy with them. They always cleaned up messes well, were nice and moist, I didn't have trouble with them tearing and I usually only ever used 1 per nappy change. However when I had to go and buy more, I didn't choose Huggies because they are so much more expensive than other wipes that I have been very very happy with. For the extra cost, there isn't any real extra benefit.
Work well
Expensive, still can be a bit tricky to pull out like most brands

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Good

These are a good quality thick wipe that stays moist right till the last one. They contain moisturising ingredients to keep babies skin soft and prevent rashes. They are great for cleaning up little messes and spils as well as aiding the regular nappy change. They do cost more than most of the others but they are also alot better as well. If you are willing to pay a bit extra then theys wipes are perfect.
They are really thick and dont rip. They smell great. They are excellent for babies with sensitive skin. They stay moist and don't dry out.
They are a alot more expensive than other brands.

Good

i have tried other baby wipes. But i had to come back to huggies again. Because my baby's skin is very sensitive and huggies gentle wipe work very nicely on baby's sensitive skin.Unlike some other baby wipes it doesn't create any rash.and another thing the wipes moisture level helps me work on clean the hardest mess made by my baby. It's really a nice product
it's thickness and it's gentle effect on baby's soft and sensitive skin
nothing much.Only the price is bit high.

razzamartaz
razzamartazAU

Good

I like the huggie wipes as they are much thicker than the other brands, so therefore your hand is more protected from getting yuckies on them. I find that they are always moist. One this though is annoying is that you have to have the dispenser thing other wise if you just have them in the pack it can be annoying as you sometimes grap more than what you usually do. Also when using the dispenser they are suppose to pop up but they dont. The travelling dispenser is handy though
thicker than other wipes
price

marieteresa
marieteresaAustralia

Good

These are the best baby wipes on the market. They also smell good and do the job perfectly well. Although there was cheaper brands I would still recommend huggies and I will continue to use them for all my babies in the future.
The refillable tubs are great. I have been using the same tub since my baby was born. The tubs help to keep the wipes fresh and prevent them from drying out. The handy travel size packets are also great for keeping in the nappy bag or keeping in the car.
Sometimes I find they tear too easily and stick together.

Shar1979
Shar1979

Good

I still recommend to everyone that they should buy this product. It scented and it won't cause any irritations to your baby's skin. They also come in pop-up tubs so it's more convenient. It's also available in every groceries or drug store. It's easy to use and you don't need to use a lot of sheets to wipe your baby.
The designs are really cute. It's scented and it doesn't hurt your nose when you smell it
It's a bit pricey compared to other brands. It does easily tear sometimes and most of all, it easily dries up.

katty_murt
katty_murtNorth Queensland, QLD

Good

Great wipes for children/bbies. Refillable packs are great and very handy. The wipes themselves are thick and soft for easy cleaning. I love the product but find it hard to purchase due to the price. As you go through so many wipes with babies, I just find it cheaper to purchase the lesser brands.
Product is great. Thick, soft wipes
Cost

CourtneyWhite
CourtneyWhite

Good

Huggies wipes have the market on wipes, the price is off putting, but the quality of the wipes are the best on the market. Personally I won't be using huggies for much longer (am just waiting for my stock to run out) I am going for a cheaper brand with similar quality. But for those mothers who want the best of the best and money is not a playing factor these Wipes I highly recommend. Easy to get at any supermarket, Chemist or sometimes even the servo!
Huggies Wipes are thick and strong, Pleasant smelling and Available in bulk packs.
The price mainly.

gembyrne
gembyrneNSW, 2106

Good

Really handy, smell nice, are soft and gentle on the skin. i especially like the refill packs as they are good to pop into your bag and baby bag.
Excellent when out and about and for those very messy situations. Nice and soft with fragrancies if you want them. Good for refills and handy out and about sizes. Good to buy in bulk and saves money.
More expensive then other brands and worry then the wipes will cause irritation with too much use. Only use when out and about tend to use oil and water to clean my babys skin when at home.

mama23
mama23

Good

The unscented ones work well. Sometimes its hard to just remove a few at once from the box as the perforations could be better. I buy these regularly and a happy with them.
The box is much stronger better quality than the others on the market and the unscented wipes clean baby up well.
They are full of chemicals. The shea butter ones smell absolutely revolting and the smell is so strong it takes over babies room. If you are pregnant the smell makes you nauseous its so overbearing- I had to bin my large refill pack.

DarkEnigma
DarkEnigmaCanberra 2600, ACT

Good

Generally good - usually only need to use one wipe per change, which balances out the price tag. Always try to buy on special.
Nice and thick (no tearing or soaking through), pleasant odour
A little damp, baby needs drying after use to avoid nappy rash, on the expensive side

khobbis
khobbisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

The best baby wipe on the market. These wipes can be pulled out of the container with one hand (rather than using the other to tear off the perforation as necessary with cheaper brands). The wipes are nice and thick, so less mess on your own hands, and the unscented version doesn't have an overpowering scent. I would buy these every time if money wasn't an issue.
Thick wipes that are easy to pull out of the Huggies containers with one hand, and the unscented version does not have an overpowering scent.
The price, although it is on special quite often.