Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

tashlgreen
tashlgreenAustralia

Good

These wipes are an excellent thickness. I love that you can buy them unscented. They are gentle on babies skin. Their thickness also makes them great for wiping messy faces or grubby hands.
The thickest wipes I have found so far.
Their new pop up tops where wipes are supposed to come out like tissues. A great idea, however I find that most of the time the wipes stick to each other to well and you end up pulling out a lot more wipes than you need to use. You are then left with either shoving wipes back into the container or using more wipes than you need to. They are expensive.

E586467
E586467

Good

These are a really nice wipe but are quite expensive. You don't have too use that many as they are thick and do the job nicely. They come in bulk which can save you a little, but I still only buy them if they are on a special. They work beautifully in the new popup tubs though they do sometimes rip.
They smell nice and you don't need as many as they are quite thick. They come in bulk. They work beautifully in the new popup tubs (most of the time).
Too expensive. Sometimes they rip when you take them out of the container.

Other Baby Wipes

tanzy
tanzy

Good

this is a great baby wipe, we have tried othersat around the same price but the quality doesnt compare. other brands are either too soft and smudge the poo everywhere or not strong enough and tear easy. with the huggies they are strong, wipe with ease, will not rip , but i had some problems when im taking it out of the box, and come in different smells, the shea butter is beautiful but doesnt leave the smell on the baby.
great wipe strong and durable
might rip sometimes when you take it out of the box (if attached to others wrong)

qtboo
qtbooQLD, 4116

Good

we use the sentitive type & my girl has never had a nappy rash. most the time i only need one wipe at the time of changing at the most 3 for bigger messes. i love the push button container for ease at change time & the travel container when out, which means i now only buy the refill pack which is better value. would def recommend this product, especaily if your child is sentitive.
very thick & has lots of moisture, not dry like others
it is more expensive but they do go on sale

Baby Wipes

Find out how Huggies Baby Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

Jessi247
Jessi247Australia

Good

Wouldn't use a different baby wipe as I find these ones nice and handy. Haven't had any problems of my fingers busting through and getting dirty. Great containers, the big one I use for home and the soft packets I put in my baby change wallet.
Nice and thick, nice smelling and doesn't irritate babies bottom.
could be a little less expensive, not as bad if you buy on special and buy the refill packs for the big container. Also with the soft packs I find when you get close to the end it is difficult to just get one wipe.

mrshowty
mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Good

I have to rate these nappy wipes as one of the best I have tried on my baby. Many wipes I have tried are just too thin (infact more like a tissue), but Huggies are genuinely the thickest on the market (I have found) - meaning you don't need to use as many at nappy change time. The travel tub is very handy, as is the large tub which sits well on the change table for easy access. They are interwoven therefore pull through like a tissue. More expensive than other brands - pick them up on sale and you'll be happy.
Nice and thick, travel dispenser available, interwoven like tissues.
Like most Huggies products - cost is higher than other brands.