Huggies Baby Wipes

Huggies Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

Tui Strickland
Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby baby baby

I just love Huggies any product of Huggies my whole family have used Huggies for years now and I'm doing the same I would pay the extra dollar to get Huggies wipes

Coops
CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best wipes by far

I’ve tried a lot of different wipes and these have been the best by far. Other wipes I’ve tried have given my kids nappy rash or given me dermatitis or taken a HEAP of wipes to actually clean their bottoms. Haven’t had any of these problems with Huggies though. Every time I try a different brand of wipes I regret it and end up coming back to Huggies. Bit more expensive than other options out there, but they’re worth it.

Mary Rose Allen
Mary Rose AllenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent for money!

This can be a bit dearer than the other baby wipes but I would say huggies wipes are really worth the price!
My daughter has a very sensitive skin and ended up having a bad rash in her bottom, my GP suggested using huggies nappies and wipes at the same time. The rashes had faded and fingers cross my baby didnt have rashes again.
We have been using the "sensitive" and with coconut oil baby wipes by huggies and it works well so far.
It has a thicker wipe compare to the other ones I've used

hobnob
hobnobPerth

Seems to have the perfect amount of moisture

We have tried many different brands and this seems to have the perfect amount of moisture. We bought the 384 Mega Pack from Baby bunting but did not realise that you had to buy the dispenser separately, which turned out to be fine as the wipes dispense much easier as the dispenser is made of hard plastic.

Lien Ma
Lien MaSydney

Our Favourite Wipes

Been trying different wipes due to having twins. By far Huggies is our favourite given:
- it always moist
- thick, good when bubs do the big one :p
- you can tear it to half, save half later
- great on my bubs sensitive skins

Huggies is not cheap, get it when it's on sale :)

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Mel M
Mel MFairfield west

Good wipes

Huggies wipes are always moist and never tear while I am using them. I usually use the unsencented ones but I have use the ones with slight smell and they do smell great I just prefer the unsecented ones. They come in great handy packs of 80 wipes to keep in the nappy bag or come in big boxes to use in the wipe box at home. All over they are a great baby wipe I love them.

Manpreet
ManpreetMelbourne

Best thing for babies

Wipes are so soft for babies, works well for the baby skin .enough wet to clean ur babies. Just loved this product for my baby. Its little bit expensive but goes wel with its quality. Will recmmend this product to all the new parents as we cant risk with our babies

narinder
narinderMelbourne

Good for babies

I have used lots of baby wipes for my twins... but was never satisfied with any of them..either they were too dry or too coarse.. but huggies solved all my issues. They are perfect with quality.. watery as well as smooth.. not harsh on the skin .. little expensive than normal ones .. but price is okay with quality

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best wipes out there!

After using these I will never touched another brand again! I tried Johnsons baby wipes and they were so dry & felt like sandpaper! Huggies baby wipes (fragrance free) are always so wet at every new packet. I buy in bulk and every new box I open (even if I purchased it 3 months prior to opening it) is sealed perfectly it's as if I only just got a brand new box that day. I love that they aren't filled with chemicals or cause nappy rash. They efficiently clean at every nappy change and I love that they are non-toxic (my son often puts them in his mouth). Definitely worth the money!!

Aleks
AleksPerth, WA

Best baby wipes

I love how soft, thick and moist these wipes are. You don't need to use as many to clean messes and they are really nice on my son's skin. He has had no issues. Even though this is a more expensive brand I will not buy any other and will continue to use them. I have also noticed that they are great to clean my hands with when I'm out and about instead of hand sanitizer. I have really sensitive skin which cracks in winter and hand sanitiser burns but these are amazing on my hands.

Mummy bee
Mummy bee

My favourite out of all brands.

As a FTM I bought every single known brand of baby wipes in the market. Huggies, BigW,Curash,red nose and J&J you name it. Out of them all this is my favourite. I got the pull out tub, it's so easy to use and pull out which makes my life so much easier. The wipe itself is thick and wet enough(not too dry nor wet). It is a bit more expensive than your other brands but it worth every scent. The bear design just adds that cuteness to it. Absolutely loved it. I usually buy the 384 pack to refill the tub and I usually stock up when it's on special in the supermarket.

TittieFrantics
TittieFranticsAustralia

Love the thickness

I love the thickness of Huggies Baby Wipes. I also love all the different options available from refills, to boxes, to travel size. I use the frangrance free wipes and buy bulk to make it cheaper. It is a shame about the price, but buying in bulk makes a big difference, just the initial outlay of money can deter some.
Thickness
Shame about the price, but I just buy in bulk to make it cheaper. Keep an eye out for when they are on sale too

tia kristan
tia kristansouth australia, 5114

i love them

I absolutely love huggies wipes!! I love the thickness of them there like a cloth! I love how there larger then most brands, not overly moist and grabs yuckies really well!! At first when i had my son i didnt like them but babys poohs change ... we buy the factory seconds from cheapie stores so there not overly priced for me but in the supermarket and department stores the price is sky rocket
But there not for everyone every mum is different !
Thickness, larger than most brands. awesome on sick bubbys
expensive in the supermarket and department stores the price is sky rocket ... cheap stores get factory seconds for like $2 a pack

KDub
KDubVic, 3146

The best wipes!

There's a reason these wipes are the best and readily available everywhere - it's because they're the best. They're larger than most wipes (the cheaper ones anyway) - they hold their moisture, and they don't have a strong smell. Their hard case that comes with the smaller pack of wipes is the best as it's compact but sturdy. I can't recommend these higher - they're worth the money!
Good moisture, pleasant smell, large

Hyejinii
HyejiniiAU

Nice wipes!

These are the only wipes I use. They are big and is just wet enough to clean up bub nicely without leaving her bottom too wet. You usually only need one wipe at a time and two for the big messy ones :)