Huggies Extra Sensitive Baby Lotion

Huggies Extra Sensitive Baby Lotion

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

3.7
Dani83
Dani83

Good

Huggies senstive baby lotion is a great product. It is sold in many major department stores and supermarkets. It smell great and is really gentle on babies skin. The product does seem to go quickly so it not good value more money in comparison to ther brands but the quality seems to be there.
This stiff feels great on the skin, is gentle on baby and smells great
Is a bit pricey in comparison to other baby lotion brands

ttulips
ttulips

Good

I used this product as a re-application for my son since he has a very dry skin. He needs something stronger. I do love this product since my son skin feels like a silk afterwards. Other sorbolene cream gives a very sticky feeling after application. I recommend this product for everyone.
This product has a very nice smell, very gentle on the skin. I've used it for my son from he was still a newborn. Very easy to apply. Absorb very quikly and no sticky afterwards. Very gentle on the skin.
It is not cheap. If you baby have a very dry skin, one application may not be enough.