Huggies Extra Sensitive Baby Wash

Huggies Extra Sensitive Baby Wash

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

I have been using this on my child as other baby washes irritate her skin. I find she doesnt itch as much when I use this product.
Good for sensitive skin, use a little product and it forms alot of bubbles
Lack of smell, but it is like this as its a sensitive formula

pennie
pennie

OK

my overall opinion of the huggies baby wash is i personnally only like the nappies only from this brand, and they should re advertise for this product and state that it is not ok for newborn babys or children with sensitive skin
i personally have only used this product once and the only good things about this product is that every where sells it more then the better brands.
i personally hated the bottle it came in as i like the pump bottles for convenience, it also made my childs skin very dry which ended in me out of pocket on alot of different moisturisers. The price is up there for the size and the actual product its self

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

Terrible

We bought this thinking it was a great price and easily avaialble for sensitive skinned babys. How wrong is the advertising! After 1 use our son had broken out in a horrible eczema rash all over his poor little body. We spent the next 2 weeks getting it back under control whilst tryng to stop him making himself bleed with his scratching. This is DEFINITELY NOT a product to be used by those who have kids with skin conditions or sensitive skin. I wouldnt recommend it to my worst enemy to be honest.
price, easily available
NOT good for sensitive skin as advertised

katpaul
katpaul

Bad

Can be awkward to use the bottle with wet hands. I bought this because I thought it would be gentle on my baby's skin as per the advertising claims. However it left her skin very dry and prone to a rash. Must be used very sparingly. Easily available for purchase in major supermarkets and chemists. A little expensive for the type of product that it is. Will make a lot of bubbles if put into running water in a bubble bath so a good substitute if your child is not too sensitive.
Readily available in supermarkets and chemists.
Not gentle enough for my daughter's sensitive skin. Very expensive for what it is.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Huggies Extra Sensitive Baby Wash compares to other Baby Skincare Products

tahliyah
tahliyahAU

Terrible

I bought this product before my baby was born due to sensitive skin in the family. As soon as i washed her with this product she started to rash up, her skin was extremly dry and flaky. My daughter was in alot of pain due to using this product and ive no had to switch to a non soap wash. Although they state its 'suitable for extra sensitve skin' it isnt, its full of nasty chemicals that can harm any babies skin. Im now left with alot unopened bottles of this product and out of pocket because itd not what they claim it to be.

Although it says 'sensitive' its far from that.

will23coop
will23coop

Good

i only use this product here and there, due to my boys having eczema but i do use it to give my boys a bit of fun in the bath (it makes tons of bubbles if you add it in the bath while the water is running). it is suppose to be okay for sensitive skin but if my boys use it consecutively their eczema gets bad. it also smells so good but not overpowering, i wish i could use it more often.
seems gentle enough to children's skin who have sensitive skin when use sparingly
lots of bubbles when put in the bath while the water is running
smells absolutely beautiful
very expensive

kfmcnm
kfmcnm

This is a great baby wash and very economical to buy. I am using the big pump pack at the moment and it will last me a few months at a time. It also has a lovely light fragrance and is soap free.
I love Huggies Baby Wash for my baby and child. It really is sensitive to the skin and gives babies skin a soft feeling. I tried this brand of wash as I really trust Huggies nappies and I have not yet been disappointed.
Nothing. Except for the Sodium Laureth Sulphate which is in most baby wash and is not good for skin.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
red78
red78

Good

This is a great baby wash especially if bubs has sensitive skin. My little boy had mild eczema in hotter months and this baby wash was ideal as it still created lots of nice bathtime bubbles but didn't iritate his skin. You only need a little bit added to bath water to create bubbles and the pump bottle is quick and easy to use with one hand. I would recommend this wash for newborns or baby's with sensitive skin. Also good as a hair wash instead of shampoo if you don't have any.
creates lots of bubbles but doesn't iritate baby's skin
not very fragrent

koshakee
koshakeeAU

Good

I am very happy with the baby wash as I have been using nothing, just plain water, for ages because whenever I try my Johnsons's baby bath, bub comes out with a rash. Bub was perfectly fine after using this one and he absolutely loved the bubbles. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a sensitive baby as it seems very gentle.
It hasn't given my son a rash like Johnsons's baby bath, it made tonnes of bubbles when I put it in while the water was running.
Not very cheap, the non-pump bottle can be a little messy.

toni_nakama
toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

Ash_86
Ash_86

Terrible

This left my babies skin dry after a few washes. my little boy has really sensitive skin so I spent the extra money to buy this and was very disappointed. It made his skin flare up and very dry. I now use the much cheaper johnsons baby wash and have no problems! I'd stay clear of this product as it's not worth the money you spend on it!!
Not much really
It has no smell to it and is full of chemicals.

Dani83
Dani83

Good

I love this product. It leaves my babies skin so soft after use which is great as she has excema. We bought it as it was on special! It doesnt have an over powering smell and the bubbles seem to last a while. I would highly recommed this product as you do not need to use much at a time so it is value for money as well. We have been using the same bottle now for 3 weeks as there is still some left!!!!
I love this wash, it has great bubbles and is really great on my babies skin.
the push tap is a bit difficult to use on mine

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Bad

Left my babies skin dry after a few washes. There is no smell yet it's full of chemicals. I didn't like this at all. Would not buy again.

No smell. Full of chemicals.