Huggies Infant

Huggies Infant (page 2 of 9)

3.2

• Comfort

New Mickey print

Recently bought a box of buggies ultra dry nappies and found they had a new Mickey Mouse print. Very cute design but absolutely terrible absorption. I’ve used Huggies nappies for all 6 of my kids and never had a problem with them until now. My son is now waking up soaked during the night which means changing clothes in the middle of the night and then having to try get him back to sleep. I’m not happy with the new designs at all. I will be looking into other options now.

Des286

Des286GOONDIWINDI

New nappies terrible

I have always used Huggies for my children and now my grandchild. The new Mickey Mouse nappies are too thin and leak continually. Why change when the Pooh ones were perfect. Wont be buying these again. One more customer lost due to "improvements of the product".Its very disappointing to have paid good money for no results. Sizing is all wrong. Smaller than the original nappies.

Leaky, thin and sizing is off.

Literally leaks every night, not worth the money. My poor baby gets the chills and the ratchet thing is, I have boxes of them and Im not sure if I want to waste my money and buy rascal and friends cause their nappies are legit! (Got a packet gifted to me) Or if I just continue to wake him and change him every so often just to be extra safe. It's tiring though when a simple thing can make you lose sleep by constantly checking, changing, undressing and re-dressing. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

leaking new nappies

the new mickey mouse nappies are too thin they leak.The pooh bear nappies were so much thicker.I won't buy them any more.Why change something that has been very good for a long time.With the cost of nappies why would i want to buy a product that doe'snt do the job.

Always leaks!

I tried to use huggies for the better part of 2 months and my son always had leakages that required full changes. These leakages got worse when he started solids. I changed to the brand baby love and not one leak so far...even after huge poo explosions.

Needless to say. Huggies has become highly overrated and not as good as what I hear they used to be.

Shelz74

Shelz74Melbourne

Cheaper brands much better

I can't use them my son leaks all through hes cloths.
I brought them payed extra thinking they would be better however babylove and cheaper brands are better suited for my son i don't need to worry with having to change his cloths in the cheaper brands.
I don't recall huggies being this bad when i used to use them on my older children.

Stace

StaceCalgary

Always leaking

Hi your preemie and newborn diapers are ok but size 1 and up always leak my friends use 2 3 4 sizes they leak to. Every night waking up soaked.everytime I go out I gotta take major extra clothes really sucks:((((((. I was told huggies was the best I can't exactly say that from my experience. I changed to pampers now I get sleep through the night :)))

Jennie

JennieAuckland

Leaking and smells bad

My partner and i always choose huggies everytime we buy nappy since our first baby. I like the fact that it doesnt give a rash on our baby skin. With my mew baby we buy infant 4-8kg nappy especially the new ultimate one but its pricey! I like it soft and just fit enough but i find it leaking when he pee and everytime my baby poop. Then i change into an infant with wide pocket, its just right no leaking but" that smells bad even my baby just pee a little bit i can smell tha nappy. Even i keep changing the diaper. Wider pocket but smells bad

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sizing problems again!

I bought a huge box of Huggies Infant 4-8kg with 192 nappies thinking that it will cover my baby all the way until she is 8kg but it is looking very unlikely now. This one also has sizing problems and at 3 months / 5.5kg it is looking pretty snug and tight on my baby. From time to time poo and urine leaked out and I find myself avoiding using it when she sleeps during the night. I can't wait to use up the remaining nappies and move on to other brands.

jport

jportbrisbane

Has huggies down graded without us knowing??

I have been a huggies fan with all 4 of my children,top of the range nappies. Now i have had my 5th child i have seen a massive diffrence in the quality of their products. My child has horrible nappy rash ( yes i change them frequently) they do not absorb like they use to! Rubbish is what i say! Especially for the price! Have a screaming baby with looks like blisters on her bottom afer buy a new packet!

Wei

WeiPerth

Great! Never leak!

Love the new Huggies Infant. Love that the new wide feature. We were using Huggies Newborn Ultimate previously, and there was always leak by the baby. Once the baby is old enough to use Infact, we switched and never had a leak after that. We are not using the Ultimate version, but it is good enough!

debbles

debblesMelbourne

Leak!!

We've also used Huggies since birth without ever having an issue, that is until we decided to try the ultimate range. Yes they are comfortable looking but that's where it ends, they leak!! I too thought it was user error & made sure it was on snug but it didn't help. I don't even think it was leaking out the sides but rather through the 'luxurious' material itself!! Night times have become a nightmare havingbto change wet clothes, sleeping bag & all bed linen! Definitely won't be buying again!!!

Nik

NikSydney

Best nappy in the market

Have been using Huggies for my LO who is 3 months old now and couldn't find any other as good as Huggies. Its true that you need to take special care to make sure its snug, and if you do it right, its the best and baby sleeps throughout the night without any leaks specially in Huggies ultimate which is better than Ultra Dry in terms of sizing. Negative point is that they are a bit expensive.

ZMum

ZMumSydney

Constant Leaks

I got given ultimate infant nappies. They worked really well when my daughter was a newborn, but for the infant size her bottom was just too big. I had to pull out the inner elastic to make sure it covered her bottom but inevitably it would always explode up her back or on the sides. I wouldn't buy these, even though the newborn ones worked really well.

Chloe

Chloecurrimundi

WORST NAPPIES EVER!! LEAKAGE EVERYTIME

mei

meiSydney, NSW

Reliable, affordable and quality nappies

CCAR

CCAR

Dont Buy! They Leak every single time

My son is 9 months old, and im forever changing his nappy due to the poor quality! not to mention the amount of clothes i go thru for him. These nappies leak almost every single change, Its not just wet, his dirty nappy leaks as well! today alone i have changed his clothes 4 times, and im over it! They are way over priced for the quality you get. Definitely not buying anymore, im done...

MULTI97

MULTI97multi97@gmail.com

The Only Nappy where you need training on to make it the most absorbent nappy on the market

JDo

JDoMelbourne

Keeps baby sleeping for longer

I find it tricky to get huggies nappies to sit closely around the buttom without the obvious crease/fold.
That was why I started using other brands however my baby is approaching 4 months and still wakes up often so I switched back to huggies at night to see if it helps my baby sleep longer by keeping him feeling dry for longer. On the first night he slept for the longest since birth 2x4hrs!!
I find other nappies so much easier to put on so I hesitated giving it full stars but it gives me more sleep so that trumps all.
I use huggies at night, comfybots or aldi nappies for day.

shorty84

shorty84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So soft, and dry

These nappies are extremely the best, so soft for my baby, they are a good size, and fit her amazingly, my baby was went after a nap and i thought it would have annoyed her, but these nappies even after my baby has wet through, the nappies are dry as a bone. They have not ever caused a rash either.

bel r.asked

I just looked online because my new box of Huggies absolutely stinks like chemicals. The smell has leached through the whole house. I have never noticed this with these nappies before. I dont even want to put them on my 18month old. I think I will need to look for an alternate nappy from now on. Its made me really concerned that something that smells that much of chemicals, is sitting on my babies skin.

Melissa
Melissa

I experienced the exact same situation. My husband keeps asking me what the horrible smell is. It is horrible. I did not have this issue with Huggies Ultimates. I don't want these nappies in my house and especially not on my 4 month old.

bel r.

Well needless to say I have just spent the last hour researching non toxic nappies, and even considering going to cloth now, even though my Lo is 18months old! I honestly cant bare the thought of putting her in those nappies again, even though Ive been using the for 1.5years. If they smell that highly of chemicals, god knows what its doing on her skin.
Good luck with your bubs!

Chook

Chookasked

A wondering about the warning circulating on Facebook that these nappies leak chemicals and causes burning to the baby requiring hospital treatment?

SElizabeth
SElizabeth

It can happen to any brand of nappy. It has happened and shops have had recalls on them but it does not happen often. Just a bad batch

Jaide
Jaide

All disposable nappies are made from chemicals so they can cause all sorts of bad reactions. My newborn got a chemical burn from disposables without the nappy leaking gel which is why I love cloth nappies

Get an answer from our members and Huggies representatives