Huggies Infant

Huggies Infant (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nicole

NicoleAU

Sizing problems again!

I bought a huge box of Huggies Infant 4-8kg with 192 nappies thinking that it will cover my baby all the way until she is 8kg but it is looking very unlikely now. This one also has sizing problems and at 3 months / 5.5kg it is looking pretty snug and tight on my baby. From time to time poo and urine leaked out and I find myself avoiding using it when she sleeps during the night. I can't wait to use up the remaining nappies and move on to other brands.

jport

jportbrisbane

Has huggies down graded without us knowing??

I have been a huggies fan with all 4 of my children,top of the range nappies. Now i have had my 5th child i have seen a massive diffrence in the quality of their products. My child has horrible nappy rash ( yes i change them frequently) they do not absorb like they use to! Rubbish is what i say! Especially for the price! Have a screaming baby with looks like blisters on her bottom afer buy a new packet!

Wei

WeiPerth

Great! Never leak!

Love the new Huggies Infant. Love that the new wide feature. We were using Huggies Newborn Ultimate previously, and there was always leak by the baby. Once the baby is old enough to use Infact, we switched and never had a leak after that. We are not using the Ultimate version, but it is good enough!

debbles

debblesMelbourne

Leak!!

We've also used Huggies since birth without ever having an issue, that is until we decided to try the ultimate range. Yes they are comfortable looking but that's where it ends, they leak!! I too thought it was user error & made sure it was on snug but it didn't help. I don't even think it was leaking out the sides but rather through the 'luxurious' material itself!! Night times have become a nightmare havingbto change wet clothes, sleeping bag & all bed linen! Definitely won't be buying again!!!

Nik

NikSydney

Best nappy in the market

Have been using Huggies for my LO who is 3 months old now and couldn't find any other as good as Huggies. Its true that you need to take special care to make sure its snug, and if you do it right, its the best and baby sleeps throughout the night without any leaks specially in Huggies ultimate which is better than Ultra Dry in terms of sizing. Negative point is that they are a bit expensive.

ZMum

ZMumSydney

Constant Leaks

I got given ultimate infant nappies. They worked really well when my daughter was a newborn, but for the infant size her bottom was just too big. I had to pull out the inner elastic to make sure it covered her bottom but inevitably it would always explode up her back or on the sides. I wouldn't buy these, even though the newborn ones worked really well.

Chloe

Chloecurrimundi

WORST NAPPIES EVER!! LEAKAGE EVERYTIME

mei

meiSydney, NSW

Reliable, affordable and quality nappies

CCAR

CCAR

Dont Buy! They Leak every single time

My son is 9 months old, and im forever changing his nappy due to the poor quality! not to mention the amount of clothes i go thru for him. These nappies leak almost every single change, Its not just wet, his dirty nappy leaks as well! today alone i have changed his clothes 4 times, and im over it! They are way over priced for the quality you get. Definitely not buying anymore, im done...

MULTI97

MULTI97multi97@gmail.com

The Only Nappy where you need training on to make it the most absorbent nappy on the market

JDo

JDoMelbourne

Keeps baby sleeping for longer

I find it tricky to get huggies nappies to sit closely around the buttom without the obvious crease/fold.
That was why I started using other brands however my baby is approaching 4 months and still wakes up often so I switched back to huggies at night to see if it helps my baby sleep longer by keeping him feeling dry for longer. On the first night he slept for the longest since birth 2x4hrs!!
I find other nappies so much easier to put on so I hesitated giving it full stars but it gives me more sleep so that trumps all.
I use huggies at night, comfybots or aldi nappies for day.

shorty84

shorty84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So soft, and dry

These nappies are extremely the best, so soft for my baby, they are a good size, and fit her amazingly, my baby was went after a nap and i thought it would have annoyed her, but these nappies even after my baby has wet through, the nappies are dry as a bone. They have not ever caused a rash either.

Fierie

FierieCairns

Not for senstive babies.

I loved this product! Unfortunately our baby did not. At first I thought he just had a bad nappy rash but after going to the docs turned out to be an allergic reaction to some chemical in them. Rest assured this is only a problem if your baby is super sensitive but if they aren't I would totally recommend as they are some of the best nappies I've come across.

Darling28

Darling28Sydney, NSW

New design (mother to a 3 month old boy)

The new design feels very silky and luxurious, however they have a major flaw, they leak. At first I thought it was user error, and i would make sure that it was tight enough and put the sides out to stop it from leaking (even though I never had an issue with the previous design). But still leaked through all his clothes and night times become horrible with constant changes in bed sheets, clothes and nappies (with a screaming baby to toe). I still love the brand so Iam just going to go back to the older design and hopefully huggies fixes these issues.

Worse nappies out

Coming from a rural town, for some reason they are only stocking the ultimate in the boys toddler pull-ups, and newborns which I decided to start stocking up with the next one due soon. First week of using it my son had started developing this strange rash on his upper legs, we are having no problems yet with leakages as he close to be toilette trained. But not good enough huggies and I would like a replacement of both boxes for the old variety "which use have said the line is not getting cancelled" but it i very rare seeing them here I. The country.

leaking leaking leaking

Absolutely terrible. Every single nappy has leaked, sometimes the nappy doesn't even indicate he's peed because it's just gone straight out the side of his nappy. Need to bring 3 pairs of clothes if we go to the shops, I've changed his bed sheets every single day and sometimes twice through the night, extremley frustrated, we've gone through over 300 nappies in 17 days, and he is 17 days old. Going to use the rest as they were given to us by family, but once out will not be purchasing.

JAN

JANAdelaide

Rash on toddler

Always used Huggies with my kids. Grandkids now use them. New design of nappy and my Grandson has developed the worst rash which is really sore around the leg rims of the nappy. Disgusted Why never had problem before Not happy Jan Rash was so bad it blistered thought it was teething but didnt stop until changed brand

ExNABie

ExNABieMelbourne

There are other better nappies in the market!

I bought Huggies infant (jumbo pack) nappies thinking that i am missing out on the best nappy for my baby. Turned out it was a mistake. They are small in size for my 5.3kg baby and also leaves mark around her waist as it is tight. Why bother buying expensive Huggies when there are better quality nappies for less price?

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

Why bother putting a huggies nappy on?

My son only weighs 3.5kgs so the newborn nappies should be the right size. We used them for 4 weeks with no problems until we got a 180 mega pack and every single nappy has leaked out while the nappy remains dry causing my baby to scream from his clothes, blankets, bedding, pram being soaked & making him cold. I have done 3 loads of laundry today from leaking nappies, why bother putting them on it would be much cheaper and do the same job as huggies newborn nappies. I change his nappy very regularly & have tried every sort of adjustment with no improvements and have now given up, this is the last thing a new mum needs on top off all the other things we have to do. I emailed huggies & will update on their response.

Ugbug

UgbugSydney

Steer clear! I thought they were meant to be reputable

At 6kg, baby was already too big for the nappy and it also leaked within 2 1/2 hrs of use. Soaked through 2 layers of clothes and 2 bedsheet layers. The front was all full and it leaked out the side as well. This is not what I expected from such a bug name. They aren't exactly budget priced either.