Huggies Junior

Huggies Junior

3.7

Bokkerless

BokkerlessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Huggies have gone down hill

I've always used huggies with all 3 of my kids but of late I have noticed the nappies have changed and not in a good way you they have reduced the the number of nappies in pack the quality of the nappies gone down hill they tear much easier now and I find that that my child has had more leaks of late definantly changing huggies you are going down hill just like Arnotts and their new shapes really disappointed

Melissa_Smith

Melissa_SmithOld Junee NSW

New Soft Sides Leak like a sieve

I have always used Huggies nappys on my now 19mth old girl and have always found them to be a great fit and didnt irritate my girls sensitive skin however they have recently changed the leak guards from two strips to one big one and call it the new soft and secure side sheilds. This so called improvement is total [censored word removed] they leak on a regular basis even when the nappy isnt even 1/2 wet. Sick of being caught out away from home with soaked pants when we never have had this issue before the changes. These nappies are expensive so you would expect they should hold up for a couple of hours however have been a big let down and i will have to start trialing some other brands now.
    Old Product
    New Soft Side Shields Leak Terrible

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Best nappies bar none

Huggies is so much better than any other brand that I have ever tried on my son. It absorbs everything and does not overspill or leak like cheap branded nappies. Given it is more expensive, I'd expect nothing less for the money I pay for this brand. Definitely worth its price.
    Absorbent
    Expensive

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Huggies Junior compares to other Disposable Nappies

Prevents Nappy Rash

Due to the price of Huggies we have tried many different brands, but find they all give our son nappy rash. Huggies is the only nappy that does not give him nappy rash- we always go back. We only buy them when they are on special, and are currently looking for cheaper prices online.
    Prevents nappy rash
    expensive

AL2011

AL2011AU

All Huggies Nappies are good.

I have found that all of the Huggies range of nappies are very absorbent and easy to use. They can cause nappy rash if used too often however so I only use them at night time on my kids.
    Very absorbent and reliable
    Can be expensive

LittleDCJ

LittleDCJAU

Good

Huggies are the most absorbent nappy that I have found. I've never had problems with nappy rash with my kids using Huggies and they last all night for 14 hours plus. You don't get many Junior nappies in a pack and they are quite expensive so I only buy the Huggies when they are on sale. However, I do believe that they are the best disposable on the market and therefore don't buy the other brands.
    Great fit
    Adjustable grip tabs give a snug fit
    Price, I only buy them on sale
    Less nappies in the pack that other sizes

zeravania

zeravania

OK

bought a few packs of these and had others given to me to use up by girlfriends whose daughters had outgrown them - they were good quality but i would never buy them because even when they're on special they're just too expensive. my daughter also had serious leakage problems with these - don't know if it was a bad batch but i just didn't like using them on her. found the sizes on them were a bit strange too, possibly due to the fact that they are not an australian brand of nappies.
    cute designs, nice to have specially designed for each gender, good quality nappy overall
    too much leakage, too expensive, not an australian brand.

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

The best thing about the Huggies brand of nappies is that the nappies are built very sturdy and stay on well, with few leaks. I like how the tabs are very strong and the nappies come in a nice range of designs. While the Huggies nappies are not my favourite nappy by any means as I think they are very overpriced for what you get, I would feel secure in the knowledge that these nappies are going to do the job pretty well. But you do need to find them on special as they are expensive.
    Good quality, strong tabs, look nice.
    Expensive unless you get them on special.

MotherOfFive

MotherOfFiveBrisbane, Queensland

I have tried every other brand of nappy, and keep coming back to these. I only need to use 4 a day, which works out cheaper when you work out how many more cheaper brands I need to use. Doesn't leak. After 3 chubby kids I just can't be bothered to keep trying the "new" types of nappies that come out, only to be disappointed. Well worth the price overall. Comparable only to Pampers Active Fit (which was a UK brand, but I saw them in Big W last week0.
    Absorbent. Well-fitting.
    Price, but comparable with others when you buy them for $30 a box.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Huggies Junior compares to other Disposable Nappies

lbj39

lbj39

Good

I find that compared to other brands Huggies tend not to leak which is a huge help. I also find that the tags are strong and don't tear the way they do on some other brands. They seem to be comfortable and I find that they don't seem to bother my son the way some of the cheaper brands have done. I nearly always buy Huggies or an environmentally friendly brand.
    I find the Huggies range of nappies great they are easy to use, strong and don't leak
    Huggies can be quite expensive, although good if you can stock up when they are on sale

groovy1

groovy1AU

OK

Huggies are a good nappy, but over priced in my opinion. If you have a chubby little one, they dont fit all that well. Most other brands ahve a more generous waist fitting than all the huggies range. They seem to still leak overnight, so I checked out some information on line. I was very surprised to find that the woolworths home brand nappies (not the woolworths select brand, but the one in the white packs), have a higher absorbency rating! They are super cheap, great fit and none of my boys leak through them at night
    They seem to be very comfortable
    very expensive, saist fit is very small compared to other brands of nappies

Chrissie

Chrissie

OK

Yes they are a good nappy but for the price I think Babylove is a better option because they are just as absorbent and don't leak but heaps cheaper.
    Absorbancy, snug fit
    Price..so expensive, difficult to get on because you have to try to stretch out the elastic flat but that does give them a snug fit, Sizes are not very roomy, the largest size Junior is quite small and I had to changes brands due to this.

balistic

balistic

OK

Dont buy these much anymore, They dont fit as well harder to get them on baby compared to other brands.The Absorbancy is good. I think they are way over priced. I find that i have had more problems with these nappies in the way of the grib tabs they seem to rip more easy. These are third on my list for nappies.They do tend to keep baby dry day and night which is good.Overall to me harder to get on baby you have to adjust all the time they just dont seem to fit right. I would give these nappies 3/5
    Good Patterns, Good Absorbancy
    Price,Dont fit as good as other brands.