Huggies Little Swimmers

Huggies Little Swimmers (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

Good

I reluctantly use these when going to the public swimming pool as I would hate for any 'accidents'. So far there have been no #2s so I can't comment on their effectiveness in that department. It is true that they don't hold in wees but they are not supposed to, the chlorine in the pool is there to deal with that. I prefer to use reusable swim nappies whenever I can but at the moment I am using these for swimming lessons....just in case.
Easy to put on and off, stay slim in water,
Not biodegradable, bad for environment

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

These are great value and a necessary part of taking your baby or toddler swimming, especially if you are using a public swimming pool. They hold everything they need to in and do the job well. I bought one packet of these and a year later it is still going strong. Every nappy that I use, afterwards if it has not been soiled I give it a good rinse or wash and hang on the line and it is good to go again for next time. Makes these nappies quite affordable.
Can easily be reused if not soiled, do the job well, great for going to public pools.

mama6

mama6

My daughter started swim lessons 7 months ago and the pool operator suggested Little Swimmers...I have never looked back. They are easy on and off,never leak and worth every cent.I keep them in the car, house, nappy bag. Since using them I have recommended them to friends and always received great feedback. I plan to use them with the next baby for sure.
I love the snug fit and pretty designs. That have never leaked which is very important when your at a public swimming place.
I would love to see more choice in designs and maybe a bulk pack.

barbarar81

barbarar81

Good

I think little swimmers are a good idea to have on hand cuz u dont want any accidents in the pool or beach. u can easily throw it out after each use. i just rip the sides to get it off my son. im very lucky though my son is yet to do a poo in them :)
cute design
very thin should probably be alittle thicker coming from the Huggies brand i change my son every time he gets out of water because i think it could cause nappy rash

ritsi16

ritsi16

tanyajane

tanyajane

Terrible

I used these becasue I had to. It was pool policy that these were used in preference to any other swim nappy. I found that they were tricky to get off and that I was not at all condident with them. We had a really bad poo leak one day and it was really embarrasing. The designs were cute. I fund that they were easy to buy and were always available at my local shops. I would not recommend these unless you had no other option.
Easy to get, cute pictures,
I found they leaked and it was a major embarrassment to have poo all over the public pool.

heytherek

heytherek

These swimmer nappies are fantastic and if not soiled I reuse them over and over again. Just rinse them out and hang on the line to dry and they are just like new. That means you don't have to keep replacing them over and over and works out far less expensive. You can regularly find them on special. The swimmer nappies have nice designs and look cute and can even be used on their own if needed. Highly recommended.
Work well and definitely don't leak. Can be reused if not soiled. Keep intact during swimming. Affordably priced.

pennie

pennie

OK

overall i do not like these swimming nappies as they are to complicated and i personally do not think they work.
they would keep the poo in so it did not end up in the pool, the have a cool design on them,
they filled up full of water as soon as the hit water and i wouldnt think they would absorb the pee, they were very hard to try put on a wriggly baby, when it came time to take my child out of the pool they kept leaking and dribbling water every were and the tear off part would not rip off.

BooBoo86

BooBoo86

OK

I was given a couple of these by my sister because they no longer fit her kids. The only time my son pooped in them was out of the water once when i forgot to change him straight away...the poo stayed right inside his nappy despite him sitting on his bum and bouncing around in the pram. Disposable swim nappies arent really worth it though. My son never poos in water (and he is only 4 months) and you can buy cheap reusable swim nappies that will do the same job anyway for just $10....A lot cheaper in the long run.
Keeps the poo in. Cute Nemo pictures. Don't puff up in water. I've heard you can reuse them if bubs doesnt poop in them (just dry them in the sun).
Price. Impact on the environment.

sarahjayne2010

sarahjayne2010AU

Good

A must for public pools which is a great idea. The local swimming pool charges $2 a nappy, much cheaper if you buy them yourself. Baby seems to be very comfortable in them. If you were looking to go swimming everyday I would recommend purchasing a some swim pants as the cost would be more economical.
Great for swimming classes, a very inventive product. A great range of sizes for all different babies and toddlers. Easy to find in the supermarket or department stores. Fun designs for kids. Very absorbent.
Can be an expensive product if used all the time other than that nothing.

xepphire

xepphire

I am usually against huggies but this is possibly a must to have. I received a sample from the website and it was so good I went out and bought 2 bags. This is so great that it doesn't soak up all the liquid so Bub can swim and not get weighed down. Regular swimmers tend to be to tight around the legs and too loose around the waist but these are a perfect fit. Also the regular swimmers for kids under 2 are padded and tend to stretch the suits that go over the whole bodies whereas this product is so discreet you barely notice its there but it still does its job to hold stuff in.
Great for swimming
Price

slamsea

slamsea

OK

These days you cant swim in a public pool without them, and its well worth investing in a pack if you are an occasional swimmer as they charge $3 each at the pool I go to. With swimming lessons every week, and after spending quite alot of money on them, I decided to invest in a washable swimmer nappy and havent looked back. They have paid for themselves over and over again in comparison as I have used the same pair for all 3 of my girls.
These are pretty good in that they dont absorb too much water from the pool. They are easy to get on, and just rip them to pull off.
They are really very expensive for what you get.

rw2830

rw2830

Good

Love this product. wouldn't go to the pool without them. Nice and easy to remove and the rip sides are great idea.
easy to put on and pull off. Cute and don't look too much like nappies.
very expesive - however you can machine wash 2 or 3 times before they fall apart.

Mythic

Mythic

Good

They're a great option for taking bub swimming and although they're very expensive, the fact that they're not an everyday thing means the price can be justified. Really convienent, easy to slip on and to remove also when soiled, though buy on sale when possible!
Really cute little designs, easy to slip on, a good way to provide assurance that swimming isn't going to involve any nasty surprises, cute and don't look strictly LIKE nappies, easy to remove (the rip off tabs are really handy!)
The price is expensive, but it isn't like you need them for everyday use.

Gilligan

Gilligan

Good

I found the Huggies swimmers a freat choice as when they are soiled they are very easy to remove with rip tabs on the sides. I previously used swimmers with a built in anppy however once soiled you had to try and get wet pants down the toddlers legs and this quite often made a disgusting mess. Even though the disposable can be a little costly I think they are well worth the money when it comes to convenience and ease. More than happy with this product, maybe if they were available in bulk buy this would be better.
Being disposable was an easy clean job.
Can become quite expensive.

mrsberdy

mrsberdy

Good

A great idea and an absolute necessity with weekly swimming lessons!!
They are easy to put on, easy to rip off and we sometimes even give them a wash in the washing machine and they are good for a second time around - without falling apart. Another great product from Huggies
So simple to put on and he loves the designs which are different from his normal nappies. Its good to have the peace of mind that your swim is not going to be interrupted by any little 'floating problems' :)
$$$$ Very expensive - my husband had to buy a packet this weekend and came home ranting about the price of them!

young_bub

young_bub

Good

little swimmers work very well, love the tear tabs as they can be difficult to pull down when baby is wet. we go to swimming lessons weekly so use them frequently which is getting quite expensive but do like the idea that the pool will be hygenic without any nasty suprises.
nice bright desings, do not bulk up like moral nappies whn wet, readily available at most stores, fits bub well
quite expensive

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

I have used these only a handful of times and found them to be adequate. My daughter loves the fun designs and appears to be quite comfortable in them. The pull on option is great for independant toddlers and they are also easy to remove with the tear-away sides. They are very expensive for what they are so I only use them when we go to the pool (which isnt often). If you needed something for everyday, I would look at investing in a re-usable swim nappy. Otherwise these are a great option.
Comfortable fit, does the job
Expensive

Hannahrose

Hannahrose

OK

I think these are a must for swimming, most public pools wont let you in if you dont have them. They arent so great as an everyday thing if you have a pool at home as it can become quite costly, though i have found that you can rinse the wee ones out and reuse them, i throw the dirty ones out
i like the design, very cute and bright, i find them quite easy to put on and pull off. Great for the beach, keeps most of the sand out
I think they are extremely expensive for something that is disposable.

Suellen

Suellen

Good

Overall I think these are a great invention and are very convenient. I will continue to buy them. I'm not sure if they hold number 2s well because it hasn't happened yet.
These swimmers nappies look good. They have fun characters on them. They have sides that easily tear to get the nappy off. They fit my little boy quite well. He weighs about 8kg at the moment.
They are a bit pricey but we only use them when we go to the pool so a pack of 12 lasts awhile. The main con is that they don't hold wee in so I put them on just before we go into the water.

See all Huggies Little Swimmers reviews