Huggies Newborn

Listing monitored by Huggies

• Comfort

danielnfitz
danielnfitzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shocked how bad these are.

Purchased in December 2020.

Jim
JimGreat Southern, WA

Disappointed

I have been using huggies since my first born.been very satisfied with huggies for 17 years. But lately the new ones (now made in china). Are a huge disappointment. They sag, and then leak. Before huggies was value for money I would use 2-3 a day, but now I have to change immediately after my toddler poops. Because it might fall out due to sagging.very inconvenient. I actually did not want to buy huggies anymore when I found out they will be produced in China. But my partner bought them. So I just used them. Clearly I was right not to buy them in the first place. Why did they have to move the manufacturing to China....China....20 years of trust gone. Bye bye.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $25.00.

Subuhee
Subuhee

Huggies ESSENTIALS

I wish I could give negative rating to this product. I paid 13.99$ for a 54 nappy pack size 2 huggies essentials while I pay 9.99$ for a 60 nappy pack size 2 Aldi brand. I thought although I am buying essentials variety, huggies brand would most definitely be better. Guess what I was wrong. Don’t buy this variety. It is a waste of anyone’s money. I have attached the image of the both branda together. Decide for yourselves!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.99.

Grandma
GrandmaIllawarra, NSW

Newborn Ultimates VERY poor quality

Kathryn
KathrynSydney Surrounds, NSW

leaks ++++

Newborn baby. These nappies leak alllll the time. They leak from the mostly from the back and the sides, i just put a new nappy on my boy and lasted an entre 10mins. again leaking from back and sides causing me to change his entire outfit again... (rolling eyes).

Purchased in April 2019.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
DelMac
DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A leaky disaster

My daughter leaked out of the news one size 1 range all the time and screamed like a banshee every time we had to change her entire outfit. I was going to give up on Huggies but it was suggested I try newborn size 2 because she is a big baby. She leaked out of those as well! I thought it may be the way I’m putting them on. I checked with a few people and it was correct. They leak when my husband puts them on too! Never again!

Purchased in May 2019.

Ben
Ben

Constantly leaking and caused severe rashes

Huggies have recently changed their nappies. We were lucky enough to get a couple boxes of the old shape (which were great), but when we started using the new style we were extremely disappointed.
Our son got rashes instantly on his legs, and was leaking with every second nappy.

Safe to say we won't be buying any Huggies brand items from now on.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dee
DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My newborn bled for weeks after the new ones were released

I used these for my newborn son as per hospital recommendation. His skin split and bled within hours and took weeks to heal. Dr said it looked like a burn.

Purchased in October 2018.

Wakes
WakesBrisy

Change was bad

New nappie designs are a major let down. they dont last long before they come off from crawling. They leak a lot easier. It’s like you are buying the cheap nappies with a huggies logo. Such a shame as I didn’t mind paying the extra money for quality. Time to find a new brand

It leaks

I bought this expensive nappy for almost two months supply for my new born baby and this bloody nappy leaks all the time I put her on. I am not happy at all and can't use them at all. Now I bought a cheap nappy from kmart and that's working great.

K bot
K bot

Not fit for purpose in spite of branding

I had recommendations to avoid these nappies. They are so poor at protecting against leaks that I currently have a 100% strike rate in changing baby clothes. This started from our newborn's very first waste ejection at the hospital and our use of Huggies after a competitor's one we purchased ran out. It's time consuming and laundry detergent wasting for such a poor product that I might as well use a 56L bin liner to cover the baby and would do a much better job. Unfortunately we have a whole large box worth given by good friends that we're stuck with.

Terrible diaper

My son constantly cries because his diaper and clothes are wet. This diaper is not very sturdy and doesn't keep anything dry. I have to change him tons of times causing me to go through more diapers than I need to which costs more money. I will be switching right back to the Pampers Brand. I should've never left them.

Worst nappies ever! Don't do it to yourself!

I never review things - ever, but these nappies are terrible. Bad fit, once baby is over 3kg and leak consistantly. I feel like huggies owes me an apology from all of the sleep I have lost in the last 24 hours from dealing with a screaming bubba who has woken soaked through after every pee. Going back to Aldi's, which are brilliant. Worst decision to buy a big box of huggies :-(

M.T. Brisbane
M.T. BrisbaneBrisbane

Rubbish Nappies - Don't fall for the marketing

AngelinaMelbourne

Leak often, only for small babies

I was given some Huggies Newborn nappies from a relative and a colleague plus I purchased 2 boxes of Huggies Newborn before the baby was born as they were on sale at Woolies - big mistake. My baby was born 4 kgs and Huggies Newborn nappies were too small for him lengthwise (and around his legs) even though they say up to 5kgs on the package. The nappies were too short for my bub so they leaked almost every time. I gave away the package I opened to a friend and exchanged the 2 boxes I bought at Woolies. I currently use Aldi Mamia newborn nappies and they never leaked!

And they are not cheap!