Huggies Newborn Nappies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

• Comfort

Tisha J
Tisha JSouth West, WA

Hating this product!

Horroble nappies, We leak everytime and I'm never buying again. I've tried everything to stop it but nope we still leaking. Sorry Huggies but you have failed me as a mum and my child isn't happy either

Purchased in at Big W Retail Stores.

Huong P.
Huong P.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaking and leaking

I've seen this used in hospital & naturally I thought this brand is the best. But I'm wrong, the quality is very different from what was in hospital, and it's leaking every single time.

Purchased in at Amazon for $4.88.

Rachel R
Rachel REyre Peninsula, SA

These nappies gave our son a terrible rash.

These nappies caused our son to have a massive red, bumpy rash all over his thighs, down his legs and on his arms within a couple of days of starting to wear them. After about 10 days, I was thinking of taking him to the doctor but then thought I'd stop the Huggies and see what happens. After having stopped them for 4 days, the rash has almost completely gone! I think this is terrible considering these nappies are so expensive. They need to change what they are putting on their nappies. I will not use these again.

Purchased in at IGA for $15.

Tired mom
Tired momPerth, WA

Leak!

I am so disappointed with Huggies newborn , nappy is leaking either my baby wears it for 4 hours only. These are my starting days after he born and I have to change bedsheet clothes everytime in every nappy change. A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Purchased in at Coles.

Leaks

Very unimpressed. I've always heard great things about Huggies and we're very kindly gifted quite a few packs for our baby shower. So far we've had nothing but leaks. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong but we switched to Babylove and haven't had any issues.

danielnfitz
danielnfitzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shocked how bad these are.

Jim
JimGreat Southern, WA

Disappointed

I have been using huggies since my first born.been very satisfied with huggies for 17 years. But lately the new ones (now made in china). Are a huge disappointment. They sag, and then leak. Before huggies was value for money I would use 2-3 a day, but now I have to change immediately after my toddler poops. Because it might fall out due to sagging.very inconvenient. I actually did not want to buy huggies anymore when I found out they will be produced in China. But my partner bought them. So I just used them. Clearly I was right not to buy them in the first place. Why did they have to move the manufacturing to China....China....20 years of trust gone. Bye bye.

Purchased in at Coles for $25.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Subuhee
Subuhee

Huggies ESSENTIALS

I wish I could give negative rating to this product. I paid 13.99$ for a 54 nappy pack size 2 huggies essentials while I pay 9.99$ for a 60 nappy pack size 2 Aldi brand. I thought although I am buying essentials variety, huggies brand would most definitely be better. Guess what I was wrong. Don’t buy this variety. It is a waste of anyone’s money. I have attached the image of the both branda together. Decide for yourselves!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $13.99.

Grandma
GrandmaIllawarra, NSW

Newborn Ultimates VERY poor quality

Kathryn
KathrynSydney Surrounds, NSW

leaks ++++

Newborn baby. These nappies leak alllll the time. They leak from the mostly from the back and the sides, i just put a new nappy on my boy and lasted an entre 10mins. again leaking from back and sides causing me to change his entire outfit again... (rolling eyes).

DelMac
DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A leaky disaster

My daughter leaked out of the news one size 1 range all the time and screamed like a banshee every time we had to change her entire outfit. I was going to give up on Huggies but it was suggested I try newborn size 2 because she is a big baby. She leaked out of those as well! I thought it may be the way I’m putting them on. I checked with a few people and it was correct. They leak when my husband puts them on too! Never again!

Ben
Ben

Constantly leaking and caused severe rashes

Huggies have recently changed their nappies. We were lucky enough to get a couple boxes of the old shape (which were great), but when we started using the new style we were extremely disappointed.
Our son got rashes instantly on his legs, and was leaking with every second nappy.

Safe to say we won't be buying any Huggies brand items from now on.

Dee
DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My newborn bled for weeks after the new ones were released

I used these for my newborn son as per hospital recommendation. His skin split and bled within hours and took weeks to heal. Dr said it looked like a burn.

Wakes
WakesBrisy

Change was bad

New nappie designs are a major let down. they dont last long before they come off from crawling. They leak a lot easier. It’s like you are buying the cheap nappies with a huggies logo. Such a shame as I didn’t mind paying the extra money for quality. Time to find a new brand

It leaks

I bought this expensive nappy for almost two months supply for my new born baby and this bloody nappy leaks all the time I put her on. I am not happy at all and can't use them at all. Now I bought a cheap nappy from kmart and that's working great.