16Huggies Ultra Dry for Boys

79%12%9%

Catherinemay
CatherinemayAU4 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Best disposables I have used!

We have tried many different brands since our son, now 20 months, was born but have always found ourselves going back to Huggies, they seem to be the only brand absorbant enough to keep him dry throughout the night & long enough to cover past his belly button. Pricing has also improved alot since he was born, we no longer need to stock up when they are on sale.
Absorbant, convienient.
belanu
belanuAU6 posts

Good Quality but expensive

The huggies are a great nappy for night time or if a child needs to go for an extended time without a change. However they are very costly in comparison with other brands.
Child can usually go all night without getting wet clothes bedding etc.
For a day time nappy when you are changing more regularly another brand would be more cost effective. Eg baby love.
KirstE
KirstEAU2 posts

Only nappies I use

I have 2 kids aged 2 and 4 and am pregnant with 3rd, I have always used huggies nappies and will continue to! I have occasionally tried other brands but have not been as satisfied with any other brand!
Reliable, most absorbent
Bre
BreSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

best nappy

i love huggies i used them for my daughter and now my son. he has never had nappy rash i use huggies nappies and wipes combined with sudocrem daily. they are the most reliable nappies. ive tried other brands with my son and none of them i have been happy with other brands leak and dont fit well
reliable, perfect fit, available in every shop
they are more expensive than other brands.. but you pay for quality!
itneverstops
itneverstops
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Best nappies on the market

These nappies have been great - never had a leak overnight with either of my 2 children. tried babylove & snugglers & mamia, but they just weren't as comfortable, well-fitted or absorbent. They fit properly and are worth the extra cost - which isn't too much extra if you stock up when they're on sale! Best nappies out!
everything. absorbency, comfort, well-fitted in all sizes up to & including toddler (haven't required larger sizes).
on the expensive side, although worth it - just buy them on sale!!!
mlw2001
mlw2001Perth, WA18 posts
ozchippy
ozchippyGippsland, VIC11 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

why change things that work?

I have three girls under 4,always used huggies,except when they started ripping,falling apart,,where are theyre old nappies,do they get them made somewhere else now?
were reliable
the nappies dont seem to be consistently one size,they vary for the same size range,,not really good enough
kyah
kyahAU12 posts

nice nappies

In my experience of using different brands of disposable nappies I think huggies are of the highest quality. They are extremely absorbent therefore they last longer so you go through less while still leaving babies bottom dry. I love the cute pooh designs they have and their great for during the night as their quite reliable in proventing leaks. Compared with some other brands huggies have a nice fit and no great bulk underneath so they appear more comfortable. Also the covering inside the nappy is so soft against precious skin. Huggies are easy to find in stores as their popular though when not on special they are expensive.

Huggies are a more expensive brand.

AL2011
AL2011AU55 posts

All Huggies Nappies are good

I have found that all of the Huggies range of nappies are very absorbent and easy to use. They can cause nappy rash if used too often however so I only use them at night time on my kids.
Very absorbent and reliable
Can be expensive
AL2011
AL2011AU55 posts

Great Nappies

These are the best brand disposables available on the market. They are very absorbent. Have used them on both my daughters are night time as both are heavy wetters and have not had a wet bed to change yet.
Very Absorbent
Can cause nappy rash if used constantly (day and night use)
melella
melellaIllawarra, NSW76 posts

I loved Huggies Nappies

I used Huggies nappies on my daughter and i found them to be really great. They were very absorbent and very rarely had a leak with them. They held alot of fluid and kept her dry so they were very efficent at drawing the liquid away from her body, this was a great benefit as it meant that she never really got any form of nappy rash.

Huggies is a well known brand so you know that you are getting a good quality product. They had Winnie the Pooh on them so my daughter found that entertaining as she often liked to hold onto the nappies while i changed her
reliable, efficient

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020261 posts

OK

a great nappy despite it being one of the more expensive on the market, often it is on discount when brough tion larger packaging sizes.
a great relaibale nappy that meets the needs of our 3 yr old son for his night time sleeps. has adequet width to go around his larger legs and no leakages are noted. keeps urine well away from his skin prevneting rashes from occuring. come in various packaging sizes and are readily available at supermarkets, chemists and department stores.
i found this to be an expensive nappy and this dont use it all the time with our toddler, will purchase when on special
Padge87
Padge87AU7 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Good

I would recommend huggies. If cost isnt an issue buy huggies. For myself i used cheaper brands during the day when we were changing nappies quite frequently but at night i would use huggies and we didnt have any leakes and the smell of the child in the morning was alot better than cheaper brands.
Love huggies, I found that they didnt give you that 'wee' smell that other brands do when the nappy is full. I found they were much better to use at night time as we had leakes.
The cost is a bit more but worth it in the long run.
Tracky1974
Tracky1974AU74 posts
aureviewer
aureviewerAU9 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Buy them on sale and keeps the costs down. Have tried many brands but I keep coming back to Huggies.
Never leak. Great fit. Very absorbent.
Disney branded designs - right from the newborn range. How early do we have to start down the path of branded kids stuff? I know the nappies probably cost more too because of the fees to use the designs so I'd rather generic kids pics and cheaper price. Perhaps not quite as much flexibility of movement as Pampers.
gogoboo
gogobooAU
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Good

Very good overall, never had any issues. Have used other brands, and still believe that Huggies are the best on the market.
Huggies are always consistently good - never had any issues with using them for girls or boys.
The price for them is a bit high, better to get on them on sale.

kh1234
kh1234AU15 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

I quite like huggies nappies. My child used them as a newborn but the inbetween sizes didn't seem to fit her properly. Now she is in the toddler size I have no problem. I have experimented with some of the cheaper brands but keep coming back to these as they give the best results ie. no leaks and dry at night meaning my toddler sleeps better (well at least I put it down to the nappies anyway). Better value for money when you buy in bulk.
Great fit for my child, nice patterns
More expensive than other brands, smaller sizes seemed to leak on my child
Amanda84
Amanda84AU2 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

The slightly higher price is definitely a refection of higher quality. These nappies easily last the night, and I have never had to worry about leakage.
Easy to use, quality disposable nappies. The breathable cover has helped limit nappy rash and ensures that it has the ability to heal quickly. Traps/Eliminates odours.
mundpets
mundpetsAU23 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Best nappies to use,saves on washing,no leaks over night.Bit on expensive side compared to other brands but well worth it and no nappy rash.I like the fact there are sepperate boys and girls nappies and I think that is the main reason for holding so well and over night.
great,no leaks
bit pricey but try to buy big box on special to save a bit of money
LittleDCJ
LittleDCJAU114 posts
  Junior

Good

Huggies are the most absorbent nappy that I have found. I've never had problems with nappy rash with my kids using Huggies and they last all night for 14 hours plus. You don't get many Junior nappies in a pack and they are quite expensive so I only buy the Huggies when they are on sale. However, I do believe that they are the best disposable on the market and therefore don't buy the other brands.
Great fit

Adjustable grip tabs give a snug fit
Price, I only buy them on sale

Less nappies in the pack that other sizes

LittleDCJ
LittleDCJAU114 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Huggies has the reputation as being the best disposable on the market and I believe that they are. They give a great, snug fit around the legs and back and they contain any potential leaks. They are very absorbent and even go a full 14 hours overnight without any leaking onto bedding or pyjamas. I always stock up on these when they are on sale as they are definitely a quality product.
Very absorbent

Great fit

Elastic on legs and back contain any potential leaks
Pricey, I only ever buy in bulk on when on special

Sometimes the tabs rip off when getting ready to use

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA194 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Good

We have used these nappies for my son with no problems. Overnight they are fantastic as I don't really remember him leaking in these. They are very heavy in the morning so must hold a lot of wee. I find that Huggies are the best disposable nappies out there but would never pay full price for them. If I can't get Huggies on sale I get a small packet of another brand to get me by.
Hold alot of moisture and fit well. Don't cause nappy rash.
Are a bit expensive.
jbolt
jboltAU
  Ultra Dry for Boys

We tried another brand for a short time period and after poo running down the insude leg we wnet back. Pricing is actually not bad compared to other brands and there is usually a deal to be found. I like the overall brand feel and trsut them to work on my toodler. Have had no issues with nappy rach.
They just work, no hassle, no fuss. No nappy rash.
IHATEPUMPKIN
IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW36 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Good

We continues to use these nappies because they don't leak often and hold quite a lot of liquid. They are somewhat comfortable looking. However, they do rub on the top of babies thighs every now and then and i think that i have discovered that this is when baby needs to go up a size in nappies. He is however on just on 10kg and needs to go into the next nappy size when he fits into the weight range of the smaller nappies.
Very absorbent, funky pictures, comfortable fit and feel, don't feel cheap
Tabs rub on baby's thighs, expensive, sizing is not right
monkeymoo
monkeymoo8 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Fantastic nappy, have not found anything comparable. Highly recommend them. Regularly on sale so don't work out too expensive.
Great nappy, very rarely leaks.
Rubs on the top of my sons thighs during the night.
kimmidreha
kimmidreha3 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Huggies is a great brand and I recommend it to all my friends and new mums. I have twin boys and we have never had any leakage or accidents.
They wear them right through the night and no is no leakage. They are also very comfy for bubs.
nothing I think there great

zeravania
zeravania11 posts

OK

bought a few packs of these and had others given to me to use up by girlfriends whose daughters had outgrown them - they were good quality but i would never buy them because even when they're on special they're just too expensive. my daughter also had serious leakage problems with these - don't know if it was a bad batch but i just didn't like using them on her. found the sizes on them were a bit strange too, possibly due to the fact that they are not an australian brand of nappies.
cute designs, nice to have specially designed for each gender, good quality nappy overall
too much leakage, too expensive, not an australian brand.
Purplestarlily
Purplestarlily14 posts

OK

Dont really use them except at night which I will look at changing soon. Sizing now seems to be out of whack. Prefer to use another brand most of the time. Can rely on them at night though.
Great absorbancy, only had 1 or 2 nights when they have leaked, gorgeous designs!
My daughter is only 11kg & in toddler size which goes to 15kg but they seem to be too small already. They do rub on the top of her thigh when worn overnight. They give my daughter nappy rash if she wears them all the time so have to put her in a different brand during the day. Expensive
allnuttmichelle
allnuttmichelle19 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Good

We have almost used huggies from the beginning with our son. They are a very good brand and not too expensive. We have only had leaks when the nappy has been on a long time or when we have not quite put it on properly (or my son has played with the tabs). We have not tried many other brands though apart from Woolworths own which seemed to be good for the newborn stage. Just wish they would design something that absorbs the poo part and takes away the smell!
Fits well, absorbs everything, looks good, not very bulky, usually on sale.
Could do with less height on the top.
LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK46 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

These are deffinatley the best I have tried, they are superior in every way the only drawback is the price as they can be quite expensive. Perfect for travelling and overnight use and we haven't had a leak yet with any size in the Huggies range.
Perfect fit, great adsorbency, cute designs, don't leak overnight.
Price
jjobling
jjobling20 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Great nappy -- excellent fit and absorbancy. But a bit expensive. We generally use a cheaper brand (Cosifits) for general day use and save the Huggies for overnight use and when travelling.
Huggies (all sizes tried so far to 13-18kg) are great -- excellent absorbancy and fit. The tabs stick well, and can be moved about easily when getting the nappy around a moving target's waist.
Just expensive (but can usually buy on sale)
lasvegas1974
lasvegas197411 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

My sister used them and so many other friends have and i always relied on it after their advice. I have 2 children and I have used this product in the past and now with my 1 year old it is fantastic. They don't leak like some other cheaper brand of nappies, they are easy to use and my babies never got a rash in them. They are economical and the tabs never come undone compared to other brands. I have always used this product and will continue to use the Huggies brand for whatever occasion, home and travel.
Do not leak and have a nice scent
I can't say anything negative
bindy01
bindy0110 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

After straying from Huggies and trying a cheaper brand my bubs broke out in a terrible nappy rash. Put her straight back to Huggies and the rash cleared up almost straight away. Will always stick with Huggies now.
They are super absorbent and are the only nappy that doesn't give my bubs a nappy rash. They fit really well and the leak guards are a bonus.
Nothing - they are the best nappy I've tried.
shellfreak
shellfreak168 posts
  Junior

Good

The best thing about the Huggies brand of nappies is that the nappies are built very sturdy and stay on well, with few leaks. I like how the tabs are very strong and the nappies come in a nice range of designs. While the Huggies nappies are not my favourite nappy by any means as I think they are very overpriced for what you get, I would feel secure in the knowledge that these nappies are going to do the job pretty well. But you do need to find them on special as they are expensive.
Good quality, strong tabs, look nice.
Expensive unless you get them on special.
shellfreak
shellfreak168 posts

OK

While the Huggies range of nappies are a good quality I am not as big a fan of these nappies as many people are. I have not found them to be leak free and while they look good and come in nice designs, I do not think they are the best nappy out there. I think you can get a lot more cheaper nappies that will do just as good a job these days.
A nice looking nappy, pretty designs, made of sturdy materials but very expensive.
Very expensive for what they are. Not leak proof by any means I have found.
christiemalcolm
christiemalcolm2 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

Bad

I will not use these nappies again since the shape of the nappy was changed, i found the nappy did not fit my babies bottom and she also leaked during the night, they were the proper size for her but am unhappy overall, i would use them again if the original design came back.
I used these nappies without fail for all three of my children because they were the most absorbent and reliable.
I stopped using them when they changed the shape of the nappy, my baby's bottom was falling out the sides of the nappy, i don't like the new shape and she leaked lot during the night

tanyajane
tanyajane108 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

These were by far the best, most relaible nappy on the market. Yes they were more expensive but they did not leak and I found they ftted my baby really well. The legs were tight enough to hold everything in. The tabs were strong and I did not ever break one thus rendering the new nappy unusable as I did with other brands. I also found that when using these there was no issue with nappy rash. Overall, I think these are far and above the best brand to purchase.
Reliable, predictibe, great qulaity.
Expensive when compared to other brands.
heytherek
heytherek369 posts

OK

I tend to only use Huggies nappies on occasions as they are very expensive compared with other nappies on the market that do just as good a job. They are a good nappy but I do think they are overpriced compared to a number of others that are just as good. They look nice and I think people like to use them as they seem to be the most popular nappy to be seen in these days.
Do the job, have pretty pictures and look nice.
Very expensive when there are just as good other nappies out there that are far more cheaper.
ritsi16
ritsi168 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

I would and have recommended the Huggies Toddler nappies to all my family and friends whom are parents and all have tried, tested and overall loved the Huggies Toddler nappies!

It is a great product and i suggest/recommend to all parents to give it a go as it is one great nappy.
I love the fact that you don't have to change it as often as 'cheaper' brands. Fun animated disney prints, thickness and it's comfy for your bubba and in my own personal opinion i feel it was worth the money i'd spent on it as it's a well known product and does exactly what it says it should..
Nothing, besides maybe one time bubs buisness went down one side :( hehe

barbarar81
barbarar813 posts
  Ultra Dry for Boys

very good fit around legs and enough strech around waist. I have found them to be very absorbant nappies. i now only use huggies, i find them the best. Well done HUGGIES
regularly on special. best brand ive tried. my son never gets nappy rash even when he sleeps for 14hrs overnight.
i have no complaints