3.2

• Comfort
Rinz

RinzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely unhappy with newborn ultimate 108 pack

Considering the cost,the product(Huggies newborn ultimate 108 pack) we are shocked by the absorbancy.We bought 3 boxes.The wetness indicator is always yellow but wees are leaking all over.Poor absorbancy.The nappy has poor elasticity and it doesn’t stay in place snugly.Will never buy it again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Bellagio

Bellagio

Terrible design

Actually when I first got these nappies I really loved the way they fit snug and looked almost tailor made for the little one, however I am super disappointed to say that it leaves small jelly like substance which gets stuck in all his little creases. I can understand if it was a one off but 3 different boxes of size 1 and size 2 had the same issue. Just give us an option of size 1 and 2 in the ultra dry until you go back to the table and review the design. I am told it’s non toxic but I wonder how huggies tester this jelly like substance on babies to conclude its non toxic. My toddler had huggies 4 years ago as a newborn and didn’t seem to have this issue. For the first time I’m feeling like I need to change brands.