3.2

• Comfort
B.T.Melb

B.T.MelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but expensive

I originally purchsed the Baby love cos fit nappies for my newborn. The Huggies Ultimate nappies were made available at the hospital so we decided to give both brands a try.

You will immediately notice the Baby love ones bigger. My newborn is on the sms side, so she fitted the huggies one better. So since then I started buying the huggies. They are good nappies and absorb well. Only problem is that they are pricy (approx 30c per nappy), so you need to stock up when on sale.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.00.

Omowa P.

Omowa P.

Amazing

So I started with huggies for my newborn and it’s been awesome. Doesn’t leak or tear away while removing it. My baby can wear it for hours with pee and he’s fine. No rash or harsh reaction.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amazon.

Andrea17

Andrea17SYDNEY

Great, baby loves them

We have been using these since birth. They were also provided in the public and private hospitals where we stayed. Baby stays comfortable between changes, no problems with leaks or nappy rash. Good value Nd convenient if buy in bulk (108 to a box). Would be happy to continue using these.

Disposable Nappies