1.8

17% · 1049 · 83%

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts
  Size 4

Gave my baby a terrible rash

Gave my baby a terrible rash. Bubs was scared of putting nappies on. Must have burnt her. Very upset have never had an issue with huggies until they changed the design. Show details
JessieShadaye
JessieShadayeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Size 4

Terrible terrible quality since change

These were our favourite Nappies for 18ths until they made the new unisex ones. Terrible quality! I don’t even have words to say how horrible they are now. We were so gutted as these were the only nappies our daughter could use due to severe skin allergies to others. Huggies (all types) have now caused major nappy rash/burns that required lots of drs appointments. Will never be purchasing Huggies again. Doesn’t even deserve one star.  Show details
Kylie
KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Carrie W
Carrie WBrisbane
  Verified Size 5

Don’t risk these new improved Ultimates

New unisex ultimate nappy pants caused my daughter to have chemical rash on the insides of her thighs . With proper treatment and visit from doctor we stopped using them and continued cream until it cleared up fully . Don’t risk huggies on your babies or toddlers ever again !

Jas
JasLiverpool14 posts
  Size 3

Rubbish, thanks to huggies I have an upset baby!

The new ultimate unisex range is complete trash, hate them!!! My daughter has always slept through the night and as soon as I started to buy the unisex nappies she was waking up 5 times a night soaked in URINE bed sheets and all!! So upset with huggies because the previous ‘ultimate’ range was absolutely worth the money and was one of the only nappies that didn’t leak/cause a rash... well not any more! Feels cheaper, thinner, very boxy on the bum. One of the worst situations was when I was out shopping about to pop my daughter in trolley and BOOM she and I were soaked in urine thanks to your nappies. Came straight out the sides!!! Dear huggies: bring back your old ultimate range! The public demands it!

Kirstie H
Kirstie HSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Horrible so disappointed!

I have been using Huggies Ultimate nappies On my son since he was born.

My son is now 5 months old and Huggies have change the ultimate range to unisex and they are terrible, they leak and not as absorbant as they use to be they also smell and giving my son a rash which he never had before.

The new range feels cheap and thin and they are suppose to be their top range most expensive it certainly doesn’t live up to the ultimate standard I am a very disappointed that Huggies have changed them.

I will be looking into a different brand of nappy as Huggies have lost my trust in their nappies.

Danielle
DanielleKANDANGA3 posts
  Size 4

New boy girl ultimates are terrible

I’ve always used huggies ultimate boys. The new boy girl ones are absolutely dismal. They break easily, are far less absorbent - my son wets through them. The fitting also gives him wedgies. I won’t be buying them again - terrible terrible nappy. So disappointed because the previous version were brilliant and absorbent and were worth every cent. These are a disaster.

Marley84
Marley84New South Wales, 2322

Hopeless

The diapers have gone unisex. There is a bulge in the front and she wets through. She has been in huggies ever since she was born. I sware by them. However this new nappy is pathetic. They dont re seal the same. They are so much thinner my finger has gone straight through while trying to put them on her. That hasnt happened before. It is really dissapointing if im replacing them more often then I will be buying another brand. I paid the extra for quality. This is not ok.

leavbm
leavbmGosford2 posts
Dianne
DianneSydney, NSW8 posts

Worst Nappies ever

I was an absolute huge fan of the huggies newborn nappies. They were soft, easy to use and worked.

When we moved up to the 6-11kgs It felt like there was stiff cardboard at the bottom of the nappy. It didnt soak up any of the poo or wee and just left a very bad odor.

I now use the thankyou. Nappies and they are honestly wonderful. I recommend them to all my family and friends. Super soft & doesnt leave a bad odor. Only thing is there is no wetness indicator but I'm ok with that and my baby is more comfortable

Ezzy
Ezzy2 posts
  Size 5
Michael
Michael12 posts
  Size 3

New unisex ultimate range is terrible

So they've changed the boys and girls nappies to unisex (must be because of cost of manufacturing) All I can say is I'm astonished at how much worse they've become. The nappy gets socked so much easier and they're definitely a thinner nappy now. Goodbye Huggies hello something else !

S8k10
S8k10
  Size 5

The best we have ever used

These feel so soft, they are well designed and fit perfectly. We have never had any leakage. My son has allergies and sensitive skin but does not get rashes whilst wearing these. both the ultimate nappy and nappy pants have served us well. We have tried all the brands but I now do t waste my money as it is worthwhile to spend that little bit more on these.

Mel E
Mel E2 posts
  Size 2

Worth the money

I have used Huggies nappies for all 3 of my kids. With my most recent baby we used the newborn size then switched to Aldi for the next size up to save money. Within a week my 10 week old baby had severe nappy rash (he sleeps 6-8hrs per night so the wee was sitting on his skin). Huggies have by far been the best, they hold his wet nappies and keep moisture away from his delicate skin. Within a few days of switching back to Huggies (and using Mustela nappy cream) his nappy rash is almost gone.

Bellagio
Bellagio4 posts
  Size 1

Terrible design

Actually when I first got these nappies I really loved the way they fit snug and looked almost tailor made for the little one, however I am super disappointed to say that it leaves small jelly like substance which gets stuck in all his little creases. I can understand if it was a one off but 3 different boxes of size 1 and size 2 had the same issue. Just give us an option of size 1 and 2 in the ultra dry until you go back to the table and review the design. I am told it’s non toxic but I wonder how huggies tester this jelly like substance on babies to conclude its non toxic. My toddler had huggies 4 years ago as a newborn and didn’t seem to have this issue. For the first time I’m feeling like I need to change brands.

Andrea17
Andrea17SYDNEY30 posts
  Size 1

Great, baby loves them

We have been using these since birth. They were also provided in the public and private hospitals where we stayed. Baby stays comfortable between changes, no problems with leaks or nappy rash. Good value Nd convenient if buy in bulk (108 to a box). Would be happy to continue using these.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Huggies Ultimate compares to other Disposable Nappies

Kee
KeeHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Size 3

No good especially for poo

I have used these nappies for 3 months now on my daughter and continually have poo explosions with them, at first I thought it was just a bad batch but its definitely not. So unhappy. Will go back to babylove or thankyou nappies as I never had a problem with them.

Mish
MishMelbourne9 posts

I won't use any other

I love using this for my baby. It is so soft and gentle on skin and I can definitely feel the difference between the ultimate and regular range. It absorbs really well and have never had any leakage problem overnight where Baby has slept in nappy for 12 hours. It is on the more expensive side but worth it considering I've never had any accidents with this,

Luke R
Luke RMelbourne10 posts
  Ultimate

Best Nappy for not actually working

If you are looking for nappies that are in capable of holding liquid, will mean that you need to change your child and their bed in the middle of the night then go no further. I have not have a no leakage night since using this product. Don't waste your cash.