Humm (page 2 of 132)

Pros

• No fees and Zero Interest if you choose 5 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things' up to $2,000

• Zero Interest & 6 - 60 months time period to repay 'Big Things' up to $30,000

Cons

• $8 Monthly Fee if you choose 10 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things'

• $8 Monthly Fee & $35-90 Establishment Fee for 'Big Things'

• $6 Late Payment Fee

4.3 (2,076)
    4.3 (2,029)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.4 (2,027)
  • Application Process
    4.5 (2,047)

Perfect !

Very easy to use, no hidden nasties ! Nothing is complicated or hard to work out and any support needed is readily available. I will be keeping this app for years to come.

NlventuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to become a Victim of identity theft

As a victim of identity theft these guys take the cake. This companies identification process makes it as simple as stealing a drivers licence uploading the details and off they go. Then when real person realises and tries to find out information about stolen identity no response. Way to simple to steal someone drivers licence from the mail and little options to find out unless you do a credit check and then find HUMM enquires for revolving credit. A week later no response from their fraud department.

Nlventu

I have done both, spent hours on the phone and still no response from your fraud team. Currently writing to the AFCA to get action and response. I would never have chosen to deal with your company but forced to.

This is an excellent service

Have never had a problem, they are always helpful if you need to speak with customer service. The app is very efficient and easy to use and access. An make additional payments or even change payment dates at any time.

Boozo

BoozoMid North Coast, NSW

Come on and Humm along

I have now bought several items using Humm and it just gets easier to use if your needing to buy a little thing or a big thing look no further than HUMM you won’t be disappointed give it a go

Kathy

Kathy South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great for big purchases and small

I use Humm to buy furniture occasionally from IKEA and it’s so handy. I’ve been able to buy buy essentials for our home. Really easy to use and the repayments I barely notice.

Fast & simple

Just few minutes from applying to approval, as they apparently focus on the most important and reliable indicators such as the continuity and regularity of the income,
And their partners are covering some services/shopping sectors like no other competitor such as car repair and service.
Also with them you got the possibility of having a quick help over the phone when needed,
The only thing missing is to creat a virtual card for the eWallet to make shopping more easier.

Theresa P.

Theresa P.Perth, WA

Its good to be humming

Big help for me if I need a expensive gift or I’m ruin out of money and I really need some stuff to buy ! It’s a big recommended to anyone

Catherine R.

Catherine R.Far West, NSW

Loving it

Easy to use, slightly limited for regional areas in local retail stores. But great options online for purchasing. Includes necessities like optometrists, clothing, hardware and home supplies, stationery and lots more

Dowell

DowellKimberley, WA

Budget helper

Helpful financial option that assisted with those big items, especially in an emergency and we needed a new fridge just in time for Christmas. Made it much easier to afford and budget.

John

John

Easy and simple

Approved quickly and easy to use, however not many shops offer this app. Hope it will issue a e-card that can shop anywhere that will be perfect! Highly recommended staff.

Application Process
Tracie S.

Tracie S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love humming

I love Humm, it’s very easy to use and a great way to buy things without using credit card. I’ve renovated my house, bought an expensive mattress and robotic vacuum all on Humm without any hassle.

Good app

Good service and very handy and reliable to use on online shopping when ever I need something and things I need for my house, help me keep up with what needed and great I can pay it off while using it

The humm Support TeamHumm

Service and Support is second to none!!!!

I love Humm it is so reliable and has so many features to satisfy every need. I pay my bills with Humm and it makes it so easy for me and my little family. Now they have gift cards AMAZING!!!
And the small amounts I have to pay back every week is awesome!!! Customer Support Rocks, they get back to you straight away. Humm is the Best ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Katrina A.

Katrina A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love love love it !!!!

Fast , easy , great customer service ...
Alit of places now taking Humm makes life easier.
Would be great to be considered a VIP when being with the company over 10 years now.

Absolutely a fantastic idea

Really helps me financially, I find I can give myself more for grocery shopping by paying a bill in instalments, Especially on a fixed income, & that's awesome, really good idea

Holhav14

Holhav14Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Financial Product ever

Humm is so versatile and online shopping app is so user friendly. From purchasing items during Birthday sale to paying bills by BPAY and helping spread out the payments it’s excellent! I Love it!

The humm Support TeamHumm

Perfect way to buy on budget

Loving it easy and convenient to use.Much better after pay or zip pay.Instillment options are good lot of retailers to choose from.Heaps of online shopping options available too.I will definitely recommend humm .

Awesome!! Lifesaving!

Excellent to help with the big payments that life throws at you and to be able to pay in easy manageable amounts too! Extra payments are easy too!! Love it!

Brett Ryan

Brett RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Great wouldn’t use anything else great to deal with awesome people and friendly perfect amble to do it on my terms thank you for your service and product will do it again

Lana

LanaWestern Australia

Amazing!!!

Very helpful!!!Amazing!! With this system the wishes comes thrue!I am so happy that I can afforded things which I wish! Absolutely wonderful service as well! Thank you ! My Birthday Present comes soon!