Humm

Pros

• No fees and Zero Interest if you choose 5 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things' up to $2,000

• Zero Interest & 6 - 60 months time period to repay 'Big Things' up to $30,000

Cons

• $8 Monthly Fee if you choose 10 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things'

• $8 Monthly Fee & $35-90 Establishment Fee for 'Big Things'

• $6 Late Payment Fee

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

NlventuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to become a Victim of identity theft

As a victim of identity theft these guys take the cake. This companies identification process makes it as simple as stealing a drivers licence uploading the details and off they go. Then when real person realises and tries to find out information about stolen identity no response. Way to simple to steal someone drivers licence from the mail and little options to find out unless you do a credit check and then find HUMM enquires for revolving credit. A week later no response from their fraud department.

Nlventu

I have done both, spent hours on the phone and still no response from your fraud team. Currently writing to the AFCA to get action and response. I would never have chosen to deal with your company but forced to.

Caviar R.

Caviar R.Gippsland, VIC

At the beginning was good and then is so terrible

Bad experience, suddenly freeze my account. Tried to contact customer twice, first time by chatting, second time by calling; both time asked me to update my card under my name and cannot be under my company name. But it’s still not working. Waiting for too long for calling and service. So disappointed. Regrettably recommended for my friends before but no more from now

Steve

SteveAuckland

No wonder they keep re-branding their name

Horrible service. Have had an account for 2 years. Today I decide to buy a new phone, only one left on easter deal. I log in and it will not accept my password, I try again twice then kicked out and account de-activated!! No customer service on weekends. God I hate this service. Absolute garbage.

Julie Zikovic

Julie ZikovicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I applied for a Humm account only to be declined. Tried to reapply after my situation had changed only to be told that due to being declined previously I couldn’t even try to apply again. Completely crap site

Terrible

I have been using Humm for quite some time, no problems. However I had trouble logging into my account once, because of this my entire credit was wiped. I phoned to get it reinstated and was told it would be. It wasn't reinstated so I phoned back and was told I am no longer eligible to have credit! They said there's nothing they can do. All because I couldn't log into my account once! I've keep up to date with payments and had no problems up until now. Totally unprofessional company.

The humm Support TeamHumm

I'D GIVE IT 0 OF I COULD!!

After being threatened by an account holder as my details had been used fraudulently through their account I contacted humm to removed my details etc and they would not discuss or remove my details from the account as the account wasn't in my name but the details I had all confirmed where still on there?! My safety and the safety of my children have been threatened as the account holders now have my phone number and address and humm have done nothing to try resolve this!!

Abdul

AbdulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely misleading customer service

Every time I was provided wrong and misleading information, nobody knows anything at customer support. They have wasted a lot of my time and I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

$8 monthly fee

It doesn't make sense to take the $8 monthly fee out at the beginning of the month when I told you when I get paid. If there isn't enough money in there at that time I get stung a $5 fee from my bank, then you take the $8 with the next payment anyway. Absolute stupidity at its best!

Gary

GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Used to love Humm but now the customer service left me cold

Have spent a lot on humm due to car repairs etc, have always paid on time, never had an issue, until went to IKEA, declined. Ok, used the live chat facility and spoke to 2 agents who both avoided the question of what had happened! Was just told it had been escalated! All I wanted was some simple information, wouldn’t care but both were especially evasive, suspicions well and truely pricked. Moral is Afterpay has much better customer service, and generally friendlier staff

Using AfterPay and zip pay. Humm decreased my limit from 2000 to 250$

Using AfterPay and zip pay. Humm decreased my limit from $2000 to 250 due to Covid which I was not affected by, I still had my job and I'm not happy about it

Tai
Tai

I've turned to AfterPay and Zip pay because they didn't penalise their customers and reduce their limits due to Covid 19

Libsta

LibstaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy company

Went to pay my account manually on Friday but it said the money had already been drawn. Come today I get three missed calls and a text message saying I have late payments. Three x$8 late fees when I assumed all payments had been direct debited. Dodgy way to do business. I have never been late with a payment and always pay manually on time. Can't wait to pay outstanding balance and close my account.

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad communication

Hopeless app , can't contact anyone regarding a purchase.I will not be using humm again.very quick too take first payment then unable too track and also unable too contact.afterpay is way better

Gov

GovCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst bnpl

Ladybirdfilm

LadybirdfilmSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dodgy

Humm locks you into a 10 fortnightly payment scheme even if you wish to change payments to enable a 5 fortnighly payment scheme and not incur fees. They make it virtually impossible to do this payment plan change on their website. Totally clumsy compared to afterpay or zip - and designed to be challenging to scoop up fees. Steer clear.

brielle

briellePerth, WA

stay away

ver bad can't get them on the phone and their live chat doesn't work they ignore emails haven't refunded my payment i won't use again am closing my active wasted a lot of time with this ill just to have to raise a dispute with my bank

JohnIllawarra, NSW

Humm is Absolutely Disgraceful

I was locked out my Humm account several weeks ago due to having an incorrect phone number connected to my account. No other way to fix this problem but to call Humm support. I have tried at least 5 times to speak to someone at support and each time I have had to wait from 30 to 60 minutes and still was not able to speak to anyone. Before this occurred I was up to date and actually ahead on my payments. Now they are placing late collection fees. So what am I suppose to do when I cannot even speak to anyone to update my account?

John

Yeah 3 days to get an email reply from support or wait at least 30 to 60 minutes on the phone.

DenielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sneaky fee $8 fee x6 totaling $48 overdraws my account

It will only happen once than you don’t go back Deleting this app once it’s paid..Not a fan of Humm
Afterpay has no sneaky fees...VERY DISAPPOINTING!! Bad Business Management...Good while it lasted !!

Denielle

I wonder how many other people have complained about this..I know I’m not the only one Afterpay doesn’t charge anything only late fees..Thanks but no thanks !!

Renae

RenaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loathe

Absolutely loathe this company. Bunch of thieves. Always scamming the $6 "late fee" - once they do their single payment run of the day - you cant make any amendments so if your pay goes in after lunch, you'll be getting a late fee!!
Use afterpay like everyone else - better user interface and no late fees.
Once my complaint is resolved, will be closing my account for good.

The humm Support TeamHumm

They use methods to get you in trouble and behind on your payments

If you use humm and make your payment on a Tuesday your money must be available before launch time on that Tuesday if you get payed at 2pm on that day it will decline your payment and make you pay extra even though your money was available on the day you said you would pay it. Sneaky company using tactics to make you pay more and if you ring them they just tell you your money wasnt available at the correct time?

Eric

Good idea but it doesn't work!

No phone call yet!