Humm

Pros

• No fees and Zero Interest if you choose 5 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things' up to $2,000

• Zero Interest & 6 - 60 months time period to repay 'Big Things' up to $30,000

Cons

• $8 Monthly Fee if you choose 10 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things'

• $8 Monthly Fee & $35-90 Establishment Fee for 'Big Things'

• $6 Late Payment Fee

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Kosta

KostaSydney, NSW

Bing Lee refusing “Big Things” Credit from Humm

I tried to use my Big Things Credit at Bing Lee, at their Rockdale Store, and they refused, advising me that Humm does not allow them to use the credit from the “ Big Things ” credit line I had.
Is it possible for someone to tell me which participating retailers use “Big Things” credit please because I had to make that purchase outright and didn’t want to do that which was frustrating, but had to do that to not miss out on their sale.

Kind Regards
Con Foundotos

Dee

DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Humm Australia- Awful payment service after 1 year becoming your loyal costumer

JT S

JT SSydney, NSW

Bpay option for humm users

Would have been better if all humm users can have access to BPay, that way more people can pay utilities or educational expenses without getting charged bigger interest when using credit card. Wonder how you would qualify to get the Bpay option added into your humm account.

Application Process

Ross J.

Ross J.Sydney, NSW

No paper work issued for my purchase

I purchased a mattress with finance from humm in sept of 2019 and till date I have not received any paperwork for this purchase spoke to a customer service officer a week ago who promised to email me the documents the same day till date I have not received any response I would never deal with these guys again

Renee

The app and website is constantly crashing/ has glitches

I am a first time user of this service and I have had so much trouble even just applying for an account let alone applying for more than $1000. I had instant approval for $5000. Went to use it a dental surgery, we apply and the contract came through incorrect so I had to cancel and reapply. Not the system is saying I can’t ren apply for the amount due to insufficient funds in my Bank Statement. I know this is incorrect. So instead of going home to relax after surgery I am now on lengthy hold trying to sort out my account I haven’t even used yet so I can pay for a surgery. This is ridiculous and needs to be looked into ASAP.

Renee

I have already spoken to customer service and sent through a complaint to your complaints team, the above comment I left wasn’t even the worst part of my experience.

Is ok for emergencies

Would rather use Zippay and Afterpay as they give you more to use and more shop choices, if you’re looking for something that is easy to use etc then go Zippay

Thomas W.

Thomas W.Sydney, NSW

The worst buy now pay later company

They do not co-operate with you to make payments, they make it as difficult as possible so they can charge you extra fees. I have not had this experience at any other provider, they have all been very reasonable. Avoid humm.

The humm TeamHumm

Humm Account Cancelled without explanation during first 'Big Things' Application

Jai gurr

Jai gurr Central Queensland, QLD

Trying to get a boost on my little things I’ve tried yesterday and today but can’t it

Just reslly want to get another $1000 put in my little things so I can get some suspension for my car would be great any help would be great thanks

Lenny V.

Lenny V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid my repayment early and get charged a late fee

My repayment was due wed so i paid it on Wednesday. Friday morning i get an email stating that i missed the payment and that i had to pay what i already paid and also a $5 late fee???!!! Calling customer service and the guy was telling me i paid on a Thursday when it clearly states on my humm account paid Wednesday. They tried to deduct the amount i already paid lucky i keep that account blank unless i need to pay something off. Its a free service but they seems like they'll do anything for a buck!!! Been hit twice now with a late payment fee. Last time i clicked pay all only to get an email 2 days later that i didnt pay all and a $5 late fee. Scammers much??? See ya Humm!!!

Tania

TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Account balance got put to $0 for no reason

Checked my account and the available balance is $0. I haven’t been late on payments, I don’t overuse my account and have not to my knowledge received an email telling me why.

Customer service

No way of reaching out or calling should you have difficulties. The website and App login have been down for the past 2 days . Been trying to reach out to Humm but to no avail through Facebook, “live chat “ nothing . No info on the website or anywhere suggesting there’s a maintenance or something going on. And to me this makes Humm Risky .

Credit limit

Got the app have yet to use it cant buy much with $100 limit dont see the logic in buying something under $100 and paying it off i use zipp and afterpay never missed a payment

Peter Gane

Peter GaneSydney, NSW

Pretty Ordinary

I was a few days late with one payment & my limit was dropped to a figure that is basically useless. I’ve applied to have a “boost” and been declined. Irritating when Afterpay will still give me 4 times as much credit.

Melina Ramirez

Melina RamirezSydney, NSW

Not the best after pay service

Not a fan... with better options like afterpay and openpay I do not recommend humm to be honest. The limit is low and their customer service is non existent. I have used it once to make a purchase at Ikea, I paid it off early because I like to get rid of any existing payments before I make new ones, then humm had reduced my total amount available from $450 to $250 without any explanation.

It’s alright

It’s good the boost is stupid because it won’t allow me to get one regardless of anything it’s unfair and unreliable. But other then that it’s not a bad site to use

Ramon EmanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad Communications between Partners

I ordered 3 items, I have not yet enjoyed the products because their “partner” do not have all the stocks but they already collected my payment. 2 items were delivered But until now the last 1 never received at all and I already finished paying my owings..

Nowhere near enough shops

I’m after quite a few bits and bats but can’t find them on Humm. Most I can get on Afterpay. I like the 2000 limit but more shops needed and especially Audio Visual

Application Process

Customer27Wollongong

Good! When it works!

MelPerth, WA

Lower minimum spend

Id like to buy under the amount of $500 in store and the monthly fee is too much
I won't be using humm in future !
I can get cheaper and longer terms with other places .

Mel

In prouds jewellery stores you can only use humm for purchaces over $500 .