Humm

Pros

• No fees and Zero Interest if you choose 5 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things' up to $2,000

• Zero Interest & 6 - 60 months time period to repay 'Big Things' up to $30,000

Cons

• $8 Monthly Fee if you choose 10 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things'

• $8 Monthly Fee & $35-90 Establishment Fee for 'Big Things'

• $6 Late Payment Fee

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process
Dowell

DowellKimberley, WA

Budget helper

Helpful financial option that assisted with those big items, especially in an emergency and we needed a new fridge just in time for Christmas. Made it much easier to afford and budget.

The humm Support TeamHumm

Perfect way to buy on budget

Loving it easy and convenient to use.Much better after pay or zip pay.Instillment options are good lot of retailers to choose from.Heaps of online shopping options available too.I will definitely recommend humm .

Courtney Falzon

Courtney FalzonSydney, NSW

Perfect tool to use for big purchases!

Absolutely love the easy of this tool and the app set out! Only wish you could pay off extra money without it always having to be the next payment amount but other than that it’s perfect!

Caz

CazPerth, WA

Nearly Perfect

Easy to use, interest free and absolutely no need for an expensive credit card! Would BE PERFECT if upfront payment was optional as a reward for a history of making payments on time

Its amazing

Its quick and dast to order and then pay of weekly , fortnight option and i love it and i would recommend family or friends to use just so easy and get reminders too

Good service

Good service as compare to others but I believe there should be more payment options on yearly or two yearly basis!
But we are satisfied with the service we had. Recommended

Naha Raka

Naha RakaSydney, NSW

Happy with Humm

So happy with Humm. I am able to purchase jewelry (to treat myself) and some home appliance with it. I also think the $8 monthly fee is reasonable. I'm just curious as to why my VIP status was removed once I paid off a big purchase last year. I was always on time, if not early, with my payments. .My limit on big things was also decreased. Anyhow, still thankful and I'm always recommending Humm to my friends.

Amazing idea

I think it’s really useful but if use it mindfully.The only thing I feel that credit limit they provide is so less just under $1000 .IT need to be at least $2000 limit ,Thx

Application Process
Kumar
Kumar

Hey Thr , how can I apply for potential limit via my bank account .I try to find but I couldn’t find any option .Please let me knw Thx

Dior F.

Dior F.Perth, WA

fantastic

so easy to use and it helps alot especially for buying a things that is really needed but the pay is not yet come. It's a big help, i love humm

It's great to have

Having Humm is great and easy to use, especially in case of emergency or if you just want to treat yourself to something that you wouldn't normally be able to afford.

Deb

DebHunter Region, NSW

Love the convenience!

I love that I can use humm with online shopping. Working from home is now a real treat with my new treadmil purchased using Humm. Thank you Humm for keeping me fit.

Renae

RenaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

Great for big purchases interest free, easy repayment options. Good variety of stores to browse. App is easy to use. I recommend this for people who like an option to make instalments on purchase

TMCS

TMCSPerth, WA

Easy to use

Have yet to make a big purchase but app is super easy to use and navigate through. Nice simple set up and have heard great things from my friends who use!

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful but wish there were more retail options for a greater shopping experience. Love the option to pay bills which makes balancing finances more manageable. Love being able to manage bills

Seamless...

clean transaction steps, not clunky. I like the real time transaction, not having to wait for
a day or two to proceed. Looking forward to paying all my bills this way.

Application Process

Robert Mansell

Robert MansellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy.

Easy application process and an easy to use app. Making the entire process easy and convenient.
I would recommend Humm to anyone who needs something now and happy to make simple easy repayments.

Perfect

Have This is simply the best. It’s a lifesaver for the urgent buys and for the pleasure wants having it takes the worry out of not being able to pay for something upfront with easy payment plans to suit any style of budget . X

BobbyMid North Coast, NSW

Phone answering time!!

It took 5 phone calls in order to resolve a broblem regarding setting up of my A/C on a new mobile and disruption to my computer site for Humm.As a new user of a mobile my fault there but 20 min waitng per call for someone on each call is far to long.!!!

Bobby

Thank you for your reply and I trust you will pass this on to those who have the power to improve the wait time.I enjoy your service and shall continue to do so.In anticipation of faster service.Regards Bob Thorman.

Josh C

Josh C

Fantastic payment schedules

Easy to understand app, good payment schedules and plenty of time to pay back your purchases. My only gripe is that there's not more companies that support Humm payments. Highly recommend!

Rates and Fees

Spot on

For times when I am inbetween pays and I need to purchase something Humm has been perfect. It’s been really helpful. Easy and straight forward to use it’s the best!