Hunter Daytona

Hunter Daytona

3.7

bad experience

i have had this bike for 2 years and i bought it brand new. After just 2 months the back wheel was lose or something and chain came off. Then when i went to register it with department of transportation, they told me this company wasn't even registered in their data base.

Doesn't live up to standard

Where do I start. In the first 3 months of owning the bike it has been in the shop 7 times ! As we speak it's in the shop has been for the last month and half. We are lucky as the dealer is fixing all the factory faults and poor parts for free.

The first cruise I had on the bike it broke down on the side of the highway. 2 days after owning it. I highly recommend to look else where instead of this brand. Every time we bring the bike to get fixed the shop has at least 2 other hunters getting fix.

Even the dealership has stopped selling them. We thought it was a great deal, getting a brand new bike and two year unlimited ks warranty, but we now see why. Nothing but disappointment to honest.
    The look

Hayden_Original
    Hayden_Original

Have you been flogging it? I've taken mine fairly easily and no problems so far

Mangmang
    Mangmang

I've had a similar experience, it's been drama after drake for me.