Hunter Pacific International Attitude

Hunter Pacific International Attitude

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tony L

Tony LMelbourne

Love the Fan, pity about Hunter Pacific

Love the look of the fan, love its operation, love how quiet it is. Pity it came from Hunter Pacific and the terrible controller it originally had. Spent a couple of hours troubleshooting why the fan was not working when it was installed. Needed to replace the controller under warranty. 12 months later controller failed. Needed to replace the controller no longer in warranty. All Hunter Pacific could tell me was how much better the new controller was.... does no help me.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

ndibsSydney

Scam artists selling junk

Purchased 3 fan lights for our bedrooms, controllers failed within days of installation. Put in warranty claim and Hunter Pacific says they'll get back to me when the parts arrive (new product but no spare parts support).
After 2 months without light or fan in the bedroom and their electrician who promised to get out here but didn't and didn't call - thoroughly disgusted.
I'll never ever purchase another Hunter Pacific product and will walk away from any supplier who promotes their product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Cynthia

CynthiaNorth Queensland, QLD

Total Rubbish

I purchased 8 Attitude fans. I had 3 replaced in 12 months. Their only feature is the silence when they're turned off. The remotes are not a feature. They're annoying. My home has concrete walls but the remotes will control multiple fans. Their most glaring fault is the level of noise. Their only real feature is that they look the part. I will be taking them all out and obviously not replacing them with anything from Hunter Pacific. The astonishing thing is that Hunter Pacific know the product is dreadful. They replaced the 3 faulty fans without an inspection and contributed to the cost of the electrician. Buyer beware.

Date PurchasedSep 2013

Noisy Attitude

Motor humming noise is unbearable on any speed and is not fixable. I just wasted $700 buying and installing this rubbish and now need some quiet time before ripping it off my ceiling. Otherwise it looks the part and is sure to be a big seller this summer. Full marks for presentation, zero for quality control.
Looks nice