1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

WARNING - do not buy any Hunter Pacific Product - they do not stand behind their product

We brought 9 Eco 2 fans from Hunter Pacific over 8 months ago which were installed and not one operating correctly from day one. They would only work on low speed and provided nil air flow. I've since been on the phone continuously with Hunter Pacific who have lied, cheated and provided incorrect information every time I've rang - (they even went as far as abusing me and hanging up on me). They never return you calls and never follow up correctly. It's cost me a fortune with electricians trying to resolve the problem not to mention time. This must be one of the worst customer service departments I've ever had to deal with and they really don't seem to give a damn about their customer or their reputation. After over 8 months the fans still don't work and still waiting for the correct capacitors to be sent out to me so the electrician can get them working. They obviously know their is a problem with this fan and that the capacitors provided with the fan is useless. The most disgusting Australian Company ever who are having crap made in china - will never ever touch another Hunter Pacific product again.