Hurricane Spin Mop

Hurricane Spin Mop

3.9 from 1,375 reviews

Fabulous product

We have glossy tiles throughout our home. Most other mops leave a streaky finish. The Hurricane mop does the job perfectly. We’re able to spin in dry enough that there’s not a trail of water left behind.

Purchased in May 2016 at On line.

Does a great job

I use it regularly. Have no complaints. It is Very useful. It can be used very wet or spin it out and the floors dry quickly. Replacement head is handy to have

Purchased in June 2017.

easy to use

This is possibly the best mop I have ever used. No waiting for ages for the floors to dry even in the winter. I only have one piece of advice maybe the handle could be a little bit longer.

Purchased in September 2017.

Simply wonderful

It’s excellent ‘ great on polished wooden floors , it leaves the floors without any streaks . Great in the wet areas as well .im in my 70.s ,and it’s so easy to use. It’s time to get another mop head

Purchased in May 2016.

Great Mop

It is great for cleaning hard surfaces. Very nice and useful. light weight. Never drips. All good.
One can put in washing machine to clean it. Cheap replacement available. Good and great

Purchased in October 2018 for $48.00.

It’s bloody brilliant

It does a marvellous job and is very easy to use. The spinning handle is most convenient and I have no difficulty getting other people to use the Hurricane Spin Mop , thank you

Purchased in July 2017 at Global Shop Direct for $59.00.

Good product

Works well, spins mop really dry - excellent product. Works so well on my tiled floors. Leaves them clean and dry with mop marks. Would recommend this product to everyone. Thank you.

Purchased in March 2017 at Bought online - don't know which store I bought from. Can't remember..

Water saver

Purchased as I have limited access to water - unfortunately the bucket is now starting to disintegrate, so will be going in the recycle bin. Mop still going okay, but no use without spin mechanism.

Purchased in July 2017.

Fantastic

I Would like to be able to purchase replacement mop heads as I’ve used mine so much it’s looking a bit disheveled. Could someone please advise if this is possible?

Purchased in June 2017.

best mop ever

does a great job. mop head picks up as advertised. always use it with a quality floor cleaner. quick drying time for floors gives it a distinct advantage over its competitors

Purchased in May 2016 at Global Shop Direct for $150.00.

It's ok

The mop is fantastic, the bucket didn't last long as it leaks from underneath somewhere and I have to keep a towl under it while I mop. It's annoying to use now

Purchased in October 2015 for $164.85.

Can Live Without It

Easy to use. Light to carry. Just pop the mop head in the washing machine to clean. I have recommended the spin mop & bucket to so many friends and they all sing its praises.

Purchased in October 2014.

Great product

I find the mop easy to use. It takes no time for the floors to dry. On a negative down fall it is hard to get the dog hair out of the mop head.

Purchased in May 2016 for $39.99.

Great mop. Does a fabulous clean!

This mop is easy to use and the swivel head makes it quite versatile. I even use it to wash my car because it gets to the spots I can't reach!

Purchased in January 2017.

Mop and Bucket are great - the extras not so much

I bought the mop and bucket then got sucked in by the wheels and the spin action on the bottom of the bucket. The wheels did not work properly and the bucket frequently disconnected from them. The spin action in the bottom of the bucket is more of a hindrance than a help.

Purchased in December 2017.

Great

Great product that is easy to use and being able to wash the head is great the bucket tilts to one end with the water in it but ok to use

Purchased in June 2018 for $49.99.

Great mop AND bucket

Best mop I've ever had. Especially like the agitating pedal in the bucket to swish the mop in the water. If I can be super critical, the mop does not get dry enough.

Purchased in January 2015.

Super Mop

Sturdy and easy to use, get it ready with warm floor cleaner mop in no time. The easiest mop I have ever used. Would never go back to an ordinary mop.

Purchased in May 2017 at Global Shop Direct for $25.00.

Absolutely Perfect

This mop is great. Spins out so that just sufficient water is left to do the floors. Makes my job so much easier and have recommended it to various people.

Purchased in April 2017 at Global Shop Direct.

Very convenient to use! I only just changed the mop head once after several years of use!

Very convenient to use on smooth tiles and the spinning mechanism works fine! Not good to use on rough tiles. I would buy again if any thing would happen to it!

Purchased in April 2016.