ALF-C2-840, ALF-C3-840, ALF-C1-840

• Internal Layout
Jason C
Jason C

Too noisy!

We have two of these in our house, each in a separate area, and they are both very noisy. Called Husky and they said nothing can be done about it. I'd recommend that you buy something else instead.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $1,910.00.

Anthony F.Husky

These fridges are designed for use in sheltered outdoor areas. The motors in them are more powerful to be able to stay cool in warmer ambient temperatures.
Regards

Julia T.
Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value and well built

Purchased the husky bar fridge and put it in our meeting room for visitors to grab a drink while they wait. It’s very sleek, well built and good value for money. The only issue I had with mine was the seals in the corners were coming loose because they were being opened very frequently but otherwise an exception bar fridge.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Stopped working after 3 years

This fridge had been reliable when it was working but died after 3 years. I would expect more life out of a premium brand. If I was only expecting 3 years life would've bought a cheaper brand

Purchased in January 2017 for $600.00.

Bar Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge compares to other Bar Fridges / Refrigerators

Need help

The fridge used to maintain a reasonable temperature but not great.It is a bit on the loud side.Its easy to clean and look through. My problem is thar the compressor burnt out according to repairer this was caused by a leaking gas pipe sealed inside the unit, unfortunately, this pipe can't be accessed and therefore the fridge can't be fixed.Not a good result for a four year old fridge.Furthermore,I'm told by the repairer that they have encountered this problem many times in the past.who can I go to for help?My name is Sam my phone no.0419548248.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Anthony F.Husky

Hi Sam, I'm sorry to hear about this. I have forwarded your review and contact details onto our Service department. Please let me know if they haven't contacted you by mid next week. Kind regards, Husky Brand.

Shannon
Shannongoonellabah

Handy item

Great item easy to see into keeps things cold well quiet fridge
Plenty of room for all required stainless finish looks great and variable levels are also handy
Temperature remains even through out fridge in hot or cold weather great size not too big or small can be kept up on counter easily

Date PurchasedApr 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Great Product, Great Value for Money

We bought this fridge for use in an office for Friday night happy hour. The main reason we decided on this fridge was look, we didn't want a fridge that was going to be ugly and also lockable doors.
The fridge has kept all of the beers and wine to perfect temperature, the adjustable shelves have also come in handy with beers coming in all shapes and sizes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Anthony F.Husky

Great to hear, Cailey! Cheers, Husky Brand.

Review collected in partnership with Husky

kathy
kathyasked
Alfresco Bar Fridge

Is it normal for the motor to go all day continually, worried about my power bill or the motor burning out, only had it a day from Harvey Norman, Kathy

Schae P.Husky

Hi Kathy,

Yes this fridge is tropically rated so the Evaporator fan will run 7/24/365 to assist with living up to this rating.

The motor (compressor) and fan will only turn on when it cycles. It is important to keep drink chillers (glassed door fridges) packed to provide a thermal mass, this will improve consistency of temps considerably.
In a commercial environment, they are restocked regularly so we recommend to customer to keep it packed to approx. 80% +. Now this doesn’t necessarily mean heading out to stock up on beer & premixes, although feel free, you can use large water containers, or even bricks which is a popular option. This will mean the fridge will warm up more slowly, so the compressor needs to cycle on less often, thereby costing you less to run and maintaining temperatures more consistently.

Regards,

Mickasked
Alfresco Bar Fridge

Bar fridge won't go below 7 degrees, called husky and was told that this is normal because they are not a fridge they are a chiller and the temp can very 0-10 degrees haha, I have a husky alf-c2-840 the manual specifically says that it can be SET from 0-10 degrees, just tried again to lower the temp now at 20 degrees, what a JOKE.
This is the second one I have had as the last one had the same problem, apparently someone will be out to have a look at it within 3 days so I will wait and see what happens.
Don't expect much but I do expect to get what I pay for, maybe I should have just bought a cheaper one.

Mick

Still waiting on some service from arisit.com, been without a fridge now for over a month.
I'll be doing a full review once everything is sorted. I have the emails to prove dates and lack of service.

Grazza
Grazzaasked
Alfresco Bar Fridge

I purchased a Husky HUS-C1-Intelliganza-840. The temperature is set at 4 Deg. I would like it to be a little lower. The instructions advise to contact the seller to find out how to adjust the temperature. Can you advise how to lower the temp?

See all Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge questions

Get an answer from our members and Husky representatives

Compare all 3 Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge
CategoryBar Fridges / RefrigeratorsBar Fridges / RefrigeratorsBar Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $2,049.00$2,749.00$1,449.00
Interior LightLED
Weight83 kg
Dimensions 860 x 865 x 520 mm
FeaturesAdjustable Shelf
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishSilver