Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge

ALF-C2-840, ALF-C3-840, ALF-C1-840

3.3

SamSydney, NSW

Stopped working after 3 years

This fridge had been reliable when it was working but died after 3 years. I would expect more life out of a premium brand. If I was only expecting 3 years life would've bought a cheaper brand

Purchased in January 2017 for A$600.00.

Noise Level

Need help

The fridge used to maintain a reasonable temperature but not great.It is a bit on the loud side.Its easy to clean and look through. My problem is thar the compressor burnt out according to repairer this was caused by a leaking gas pipe sealed inside the unit, unfortunately, this pipe can't be accessed and therefore the fridge can't be fixed.Not a good result for a four year old fridge.Furthermore,I'm told by the repairer that they have encountered this problem many times in the past.who can I go to for help?My name is Sam my phone no.0419548248.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Anthony F.Husky

Hi Sam, I'm sorry to hear about this. I have forwarded your review and contact details onto our Service department. Please let me know if they haven't contacted you by mid next week. Kind regards, Husky Brand.

Shannon

Shannongoonellabah

Handy item

Great item easy to see into keeps things cold well quiet fridge
Plenty of room for all required stainless finish looks great and variable levels are also handy
Temperature remains even through out fridge in hot or cold weather great size not too big or small can be kept up on counter easily

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Bar Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge compares to other Bar Fridges / Refrigerators

Great Product, Great Value for Money

We bought this fridge for use in an office for Friday night happy hour. The main reason we decided on this fridge was look, we didn't want a fridge that was going to be ugly and also lockable doors.
The fridge has kept all of the beers and wine to perfect temperature, the adjustable shelves have also come in handy with beers coming in all shapes and sizes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Anthony F.Husky

Great to hear, Cailey! Cheers, Husky Brand.

Review collected in partnership with Husky

Mickasked

Alfresco Bar Fridge

Bar fridge won't go below 7 degrees, called husky and was told that this is normal because they are not a fridge they are a chiller and the temp can very 0-10 degrees haha, I have a husky alf-c2-840 the manual specifically says that it can be SET from 0-10 degrees, just tried again to lower the temp now at 20 degrees, what a JOKE.
This is the second one I have had as the last one had the same problem, apparently someone will be out to have a look at it within 3 days so I will wait and see what happens.
Don't expect much but I do expect to get what I pay for, maybe I should have just bought a cheaper one.

Mick

Still waiting on some service from arisit.com, been without a fridge now for over a month.
I'll be doing a full review once everything is sorted. I have the emails to prove dates and lack of service.

Grazza

Grazzaasked

Alfresco Bar Fridge

I purchased a Husky HUS-C1-Intelliganza-840. The temperature is set at 4 Deg. I would like it to be a little lower. The instructions advise to contact the seller to find out how to adjust the temperature. Can you advise how to lower the temp?

34Hawk34!

34Hawk34!asked

Alfresco Bar Fridge ALF-C2-840

Installed an ALF-C2-840 about 6 months ago in a new house. After turning it on in November 2017 the noise it made was so loud we had to turn it off. I phoned and was told to send an email to arisit.warranties.arisit.com outlining the problemwhich I did but have heard nothing back. We are currently turning the fridge on and off as required. The motor goes constantly 24 hours a day.
Please advise what I should do next.
Regards
Len

Anthony F.Husky

Hi 34Hawk34, please email arisit.warranties@arisit.com, you may have sent the email to the wrong email address. Kind regards, Husky Team.

Sam

I can sympathize with you it doesn't get any better. get another fridge its the only solution. I had no joy from artist

Get an answer from our members and Husky representatives

Compare all 3 Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge
CategoryBar Fridges / RefrigeratorsBar Fridges / RefrigeratorsBar Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) A$2,049.00A$2,749.00A$1,449.00
Weight83 kg
Colour / FinishSilver
Dimensions 860 x 865 x 520 mm
FeaturesAdjustable Shelf
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 3 Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge