Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge ALF-C2-840

Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge ALF-C2-840

Handy item

Great item easy to see into keeps things cold well quiet fridge
Plenty of room for all required stainless finish looks great and variable levels are also handy
Temperature remains even through out fridge in hot or cold weather great size not too big or small can be kept up on counter easily

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great Product, Great Value for Money

We bought this fridge for use in an office for Friday night happy hour. The main reason we decided on this fridge was look, we didn't want a fridge that was going to be ugly and also lockable doors.
The fridge has kept all of the beers and wine to perfect temperature, the adjustable shelves have also come in handy with beers coming in all shapes and sizes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Great to hear, Cailey! Cheers, Husky Brand.

See all Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge reviews

Installed an ALF-C2-840 about 6 months ago in a new house. After turning it on in November 2017 the noise it made was so loud we had to turn it off. I phoned and was told to send an email to arisit.warranties.arisit.com outlining the problemwhich I did but have heard nothing back. We are currently turning the fridge on and off as required. The motor goes constantly 24 hours a day. Please advise what I should do next. Regards Len
Hi 34Hawk34, please email arisit.warranties@arisit.com, you may have sent the email to the wrong email address. Kind regards, Husky Team.I can sympathize with you it doesn't get any better. get another fridge its the only solution. I had no joy from artist

Alfresco Bar Fridge ALF-C2-840