ALF-C2-840, ALF-C3-840, ALF-C1-840
See the Best Bar Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Husky

3.0

Great Product, Great Value for Money

We bought this fridge for use in an office for Friday night happy hour. The main reason we decided on this fridge was look, we didn't want a fridge that was going to be ugly and also lockable doors.
    The fridge has kept all of the beers and wine to perfect temperature, the adjustable shelves have also come in handy with beers coming in all shapes and sizes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Husky
    Anthony F.Husky

Great to hear, Cailey! Cheers, Husky Brand.

Review collected in partnership with Husky

kathy
    kathyasked
    Alfresco Bar Fridge

Is it normal for the motor to go all day continually, worried about my power bill or the motor burning out, only had it a day from Harvey Norman, Kathy

Husky
    Schae P.Husky

Hi Kathy,

Yes this fridge is tropically rated so the Evaporator fan will run 7/24/365 to assist with living up to this rating.

The motor (compressor) and fan will only turn on when it cycles. It is important to keep drink chillers (glassed door fridges) packed to provide a thermal mass, this will improve consistency of temps considerably.
    In a commercial environment, they are restocked regularly so we recommend to customer to keep it packed to approx. 80% +. Now this doesn’t necessarily mean heading out to stock up on beer & premixes, although feel free, you can use large water containers, or even bricks which is a popular option. This will mean the fridge will warm up more slowly, so the compressor needs to cycle on less often, thereby costing you less to run and maintaining temperatures more consistently.

Regards,

Mickasked
    Alfresco Bar Fridge

Bar fridge won't go below 7 degrees, called husky and was told that this is normal because they are not a fridge they are a chiller and the temp can very 0-10 degrees haha, I have a husky alf-c2-840 the manual specifically says that it can be SET from 0-10 degrees, just tried again to lower the temp now at 20 degrees, what a JOKE.
    This is the second one I have had as the last one had the same problem, apparently someone will be out to have a look at it within 3 days so I will wait and see what happens.
    Don't expect much but I do expect to get what I pay for, maybe I should have just bought a cheaper one.

Mick

Still waiting on some service from arisit.com, been without a fridge now for over a month.
    I'll be doing a full review once everything is sorted. I have the emails to prove dates and lack of service.

Grazza
    Grazzaasked
    Alfresco Bar Fridge

I purchased a Husky HUS-C1-Intelliganza-840. The temperature is set at 4 Deg. I would like it to be a little lower. The instructions advise to contact the seller to find out how to adjust the temperature. Can you advise how to lower the temp?

See all Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge questions

Get an answer from our members and Husky representatives

Compare all 3 Husky Alfresco Bar Fridge
    CategoryBar Fridges / RefrigeratorsBar Fridges / RefrigeratorsBar Fridges / Refrigerators
    Price (RRP) $2,049.00$2,749.00$1,449.00
    Interior LightLED
    Weight83 kg
    Dimensions 860 x 865 x 520 mm
    FeaturesAdjustable Shelf
    Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
    Colour / FinishSilver