Husqvarna 450 E-Series I

4.4

• Safety
Rod

Rod

Would not purchase another one.(450E)

Date PurchasedMar 2012
salty

saltySoutheast, SA

A great reliable saw

Date PurchasedDec 2014
dave

dave

Worth every dollar, even though there were a lot of them!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Petrol Chainsaws

Find out how Husqvarna 450 E-Series I compares to other Petrol Chainsaws

Jono

JonoMid North Coast, NSW

Great light all round saw.

I was tossing up between the Husky 450 and the Stihl Farmboss and the lighter weight of the Husky sold me. I use this saw for cutting firewood (hardwood approx. 300mm diameter) and also for felling larger trees at home. After using a 55cc Farmboss then mine you do notice a slight power difference yet the Husky does not feel underpowered. The weight is a huge advantage and I have had no issues with reliability. Great saw.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hugh

Hugh

Fantasic hard working small saw

This saw is awesome nice and light easy too start and will happily cut its full bar length all day long. On a regular basis i do this sharpening the chain every tank. If you are just doing general pruning, lopping and regular firewood gathering this is the perfect sized saw.
My only complaint is the brake is too close to the forward grip.

chicko

chickoNorthern Region, NSW

Great value and performance.

Very functional and easy to control. Has good power and not too heavy or cumbersome for a day of cutting firewood. A great mid to large range saw for general farm use that is absolutely trouble free. I have owned four different brands over the years and the 450 Husky has proved the most consistent performer for the past 3 years.
Easy maintenance in the field, chain tension adjustment, self cleaning, reliability.
Nothing really. I sometimes have difficulty with hot restarting which can result in some trial and error on the controls.

AndysFarm

AndysFarmHobart, TAS

Good saw let down by poor chain tensioner

Safety
Willy_B_Small
Willy_B_Small

I can only hope that your Husqvarna is nothing like the junky 55 Rancher that I own. I wish now that I had bought a real saw, a Stihl.